Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Missive from the field

I am writing you this morning from Quito, Ecuador. Some may remember that I am down here with Doctors Without Borders. We brought $3 million worth of equipment down here, and $1 million is going to stay. The O.R.'s that we are working in are from the 1950's. But we brought all new equipment and things have gone great.

We got in Sunday night and had a party. Starting at 4:00 a.m. Monday morning, it has been non-stop.
    We have 248 members on the ground. I have worked with doctors from Boise to Brazil. There were people waiting for us the other night that had come from up to 400 miles away. Some brought food, some brought trinkets that were of some sentimental value to them, and we got a GOAT I have not slipped off the edge of the earth, although it seems like it
    Most of the surgical procedures have been routine. Taking tonsils out, repairing cleft palletes, some cranial reformation. However, THE surgery that brought all us to our knees: a EIGHT year old girl had to have reconstuctive surgery do to the fact that some vermin had torn her vagina and rectum by raping her. She is coming back stateside to Boston for further work. God, it was horrible. Oh, the surgery went well.
    I got to work with Dr. Duke Sampson on that one. Sampson is known for his temper. I saw him knock an intern across the O.R. in Dallas. Poor intern But Monday night, we all saw another side to Duke. He cried. I cried. Everyone was in tears.
    It took us 12 hours, after the tears stopped, to complete the procedure. Then the anger set in and Sampson was back to himself .
    We all had scapels and Duke wanted to go hunting for this "man" . There were other things that came up, but that was the worst. We will return Friday night/Saturday morning. Then I am going to hug and kiss my children. I sugest that you do the same. If you don't have kids, hug and kiss your sister's kids, the neighbor's kid, heck, the NEXT KID YOU SEE. Thank God they are alive and healthy in the USA!!!
    Got to go. Please continue to pray for us. We are doing God's work. That's not to sound boorish or whatever word I can't think of on 5 hours sleep, but the presence of God is here. Otherwise, these kids would be dead.
    I've been on these trips before, but never as a member of ALIPAC. I see things through another prism now. I have not worked this hard for free since my dad was alive, but it really feels GOOD!!! Take care and I love yall.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Sixx,

Thank you for the report from the field. Please let us know how some of your fellow doctors feel about our issue if you get the chance.

Keep the faith and keep up the good fight.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Lets be careful down there and come back safe.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Sixx,

Thank you for the report from the field. Please let us know how some of your fellow doctors feel about our issue if you get the chance.

Keep the faith and keep up the good fight.

W
    Thanks William. However, I am not a doctor. I am their other set of eyes and ears in the O.R. In other words, I work for a living
    It came up at the party the other night. There is a doctor from Denmark that related how they were being overrun by illegals from Turkey, Morocco, etc. That's why they voted against that EU deal. Some of the doctors from the US plan to be in Texas for the MMP project to provide medical care and support. Almost to the man and woman, they are on our side. This nurse from Baltimore said the she stopped work OB/GYN because of the anchor babies. Everyone was looking to me for my opinion since I live at ground zero for the next project, and opinionated person that I am , I gave it to them. Then we drank non-alcholic beverages and sang "we shall overcome" WRONG
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Sixx

Stay safe and come home soon! Great report! My ex was an OB/GYN. I wonder what he would think of anchor babies.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God