Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mitt Romney Says ‘Yes’ To Deporting President Obama’s Uncle

Dec 21, 2011 5:42pm

Mitt Romney Says ‘Yes’ To Deporting President Obama’s Uncle

ABC News’ Michael Falcone reports:

Presidential candidate Mitt Romney told a Boston talk radio host on Wednesday that he supports the deportation of President Obama’s Kenyan-born uncle who was arrested this fall on drunken driving charges in Massachusetts.

When asked by Boston radio personality Howie Carr whether the president’s relative, Onyango Obama, should be deported, Romney said, “the answer is ‘yes.’”

“Well, if the laws of the United States say he should be deported, and I presume they do, then of course we should follow those laws,” Romney said. “And the answer is ‘yes.’”

When Carr brought up Onyango Obama case, Romney first sought clarification: “Who is Uncle Omar, Howie?” the former Massachusetts governor asked the radio host.

Carr explained that the uncle, nicknamed “Omar,” was recently arrested in Framingham, Mass.

“Now he’s claiming he’s got a Social Security number and drivers’ license and no one knows how he got them,” Carr told Romney, “but they’re apparently legit even though he’s in the country illegally.” (Onyango Obama had reportedly defied a 1992 deportation order.)

“Uncle Omar,” who is the half-brother of the president’s father, was arrested on Aug. 24 for driving under the influence, failing to yield and negligent operation of a vehicle. At the police station, he told an officer, “I think I will call the White House,” according to a police report.

A lawyer for Onyango Obama appeared in Framingham District Court in Massachusetts last month to tell a judge that he plans to file a motion to suppress the traffic stop.

According to the Associated Press: “Obama initially was held without bail on a detainer from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials on allegations he violated an order to return to Kenya 20 years ago. He was subsequently released and ordered to regularly check in with immigration officials.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...-obamas-uncle/
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mitt

Had you said Mitt said "yes" to deporting Obama, I would cast my vote for Mitt.

Yes, if Obama is an anchor baby, he should be deported!!
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Banned
    OK lets simplify the matter....Deport Obama and his uncle. Let kenya sort them out there

He got his social security number the same way Barry did I'm guessing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why should this drunk driver get special handling? Deport him now.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mitt Romney hits pay dirt with Uncle Omar stand

By Howie Carr
    Friday, December 23, 2011 -

Mitt Romney needs a lot more of the headlines like the one he got in the Drudge Report yesterday:
    “Romney: I’d Deport Obama’s Uncle.”

It made me feel pretty good, too, since I’m the one who asked Willard the question on my radio show Wednesday afternoon. Think of it as my Christmas present to you, Mitt.

This is the kind of red meat GOP primary voters want. Forget those 59-point economic plans and your 42-year marriage to Ann. Everywhere Americans go, they see illegals lounging on the corners, crowding the emergency rooms, using EBT cards at supermarkets, demanding translators in the district courts, dominating the local newspapers’ police blotters (driving without a license, driving without an inspection sticker, etc.).

The old song was right. Everything free in America. At least for illegal aliens.

The fact that the president of the United States has not one, but two relatives who came into the country illegally tells you absolutely everything you need to know about Barack Obama. You don’t need to ever bring up his birth certificate issue as long as you keep Auntie Zeituni and Uncle Omar out there front and center.

It’s a no-brainer. I was just surprised Mitt didn’t know who I was talking about at first when I mentioned “Uncle Omar.” I understand that he wouldn’t read Barack’s narcissistic memoirs, but hey, Uncle Omar’s been in the Boston papers for months now.

The reason Gov. Rick Perry dropped like a stone in the polls last fall wasn’t so much that he had that brain freeze in the debate, it was that he described Americans who are concerned about the free rides for illegals as “heartless.”
    Now Mitt ought to add Auntie Zeituni to his stump speech. I know she’s been granted “asylum” — wink wink nudge nudge. But the fact remains, she admitted last year that she was collecting welfare and living in public housing even when she was an illegal alien.

I used to get so much grief from my moonbat callers for pointing out that illegal aliens collect welfare. The Birkenstock crowd would tell me I was flat-out lying. Then Auntie Zeituni went on Ch. 4 and let out the dirty little secret.
    People who live near her in the Southie projects claim she’s got “security” of some sort, although that’s never been confirmed. Out in Framingham, where Uncle Omar lives, the ones who need security are the other drivers — he blew a .14 on the Breathalyzer the night he was lugged last August. Now his lawyers say the machine was defective — stop me if you’ve heard this one before.

As for you, Mitt, you don’t have to thank me. Just come on my show more often.
    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/col...sition=emailed

Are the American taxpayers paying for security for Auntie Zeituni while she lives in public housing?????
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I used to get so much grief from my moonbat callers for pointing out that illegal aliens collect welfare. The Birkenstock crowd would tell me I was flat-out lying.
    Illegal Aliens can't vote! There's a Law against it!

Illegal Aliens can't get Welfare! There's a Law against it!

Illegal Aliens shouldn't be here! There's a Law against it!

Yada, yada, yada. When these IA huggers point to these UNENFORCED LAWS my blood boils.

Another boiling point for me is when they state: There's no evidence... Why isn't there? Because they refuse to collect statistics or investigate anything to do with IAs. Parts of the Al. laws will address that BS but right now the courts have blocked them. I guess they're afraid of letting that cat out of the bag!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)