Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

mmigration bill approved by House committee

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/ ... 1ccda.html

Immigration bill approved by House committee

Web Posted: 12/08/2005 02:48 PM CST

Gary Martin
    Express-News Washington Bureau

WASHINGTON â€â€
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

“The Sensenbrenner bill is more of the enforcement-only approach that has failed American communities, families and businesses over the past decade,�
    The enforcement-only approach has failed because it was never used in the last decade, thanks to the current jerk in the White House and our previous presidents. Ms Tallman is obviously STUPID AND HAS HER HEAD IN THE SAND, or she's a globalist
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly right Rockfish. Enforcement hasn't worked because it NEVER been tried or attempted. Enforcement has been deliberately underfunded, undermanned, given bogus directives such as -'Stand down', 'Stand on this X and let illegal walk by', 'NO internal enforcement', tip off employers before enforcement shows up, put border patrol in wrong spot, put futile do-nothing figure head in charge of ICE or Homeland Security (and fire those who actually want to enforce).

This is the #1 argument for pro-illegal Alien groups --- "Look at the $$billions spent on Enforcement and it has done no good"---"There is no way in the world to stop illegal immigration" -- "Nope just can't do it" ----well, looky who put the Feds and this BS argument to shame --- the Minutemen --- easily done.

BS---The Superpower U.S. has the means and ability to stop this illegal sham whenever it could do so. What was it we saw? - 45,000 National Guardsmen whipped up quick for the Katrina disaster......

Other bogus arguments by pro-illegal Alien groups---"En masse deportation round-ups or deporting all illegal Aliens is too expensive, logistically impossible and would bring the economy to a halt" - "Market demand for labor requires these illegal Aliens to be amnestied."

--Answer-- We and enforcement advocates are not calling for en-masse round-ups --rather simply enforce the laws and the problem will take care of itself.

Answer--- Market demand is using cheap exploited labor subsidized at Americans tax expense for greedy profits --also the hordes of illegal Aliens standing on City street corners and jamming day labor centers shows that an unending stampede of more illegal mexican workers is NOT needed or WANTED.

What pro-illegal Alien groups and mexico for that matter are doing is attempting blackmail. No matter how unsettling the change is, it needs to be done to cure the disease. The change is going to be unsettling for those that are ILLEGAL CRIMINALS.

I'm very happy to see this bill move forward out of comittee and pray it passes and the notion of Guest Worker dies.

MALDEF is a pro-illegal reconquista atzlan globalist organization. The epitome of the attitude and belief structure that has our country in such dire straights.

Thank you Senator Senssenbrenner. I hope you drop your notion of a guest worker program later. We do not need one and hopefully such a program will "never see the light of day".

For this bill, we are very very appreciative as it is the first step in the right direction since Reagan tried his darndest to cure this problem under his Administration almost 20 years ago with the Amnesty that was supposed to be the last Amnesty and enforcement measures that were ultimately abanoned by subsequent Presidents with the worst abuser and abandoner of our laws, the current President, George W Bush.

Lets hope this bill makes it through the US Congress!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't know

I still wanted to see Duncan Hunters bill pass. I just have a bad feeling. In my gut, I feel we are being played by all! Good cop, bad cop.

Sorry, but I feel that we are taking the scraps and are supposed to be happy with that!

I cannot agree with that! They have had plenty of time to do the RIGHT THING! Our government has NO intention of doing the right thing! That is why reading about agenda 21 is soooooooo important!

Illegal immigration is only the tip of the iceburg!

Hey, here is an idea that someone from ALIPAC brought up to me! Do a search of how many concentration camps there are in the US!

If our men and women serving overseas really knew what was happening they would be back here in a heartbeat

Politicians are no longer afraid of the citizens. It is obvious that they will do what they want no matter what we say! It is time to do what we did in the 60's and 70's! We HAVE to put the pressure on IN PERSON!

!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Oh I Agree Ohflyingone!!

Good Cop, Bad Cop is EXACTLY what is going on even with Sensenbrenner's bill since he has openly stated that he thinks we need a guest worker program but that we need that later. Fine. We'll take the crumbs of border security (where the cake starts to bake)....and you're right we need to tackle this IN PERSON.

I've been ready for 7 months. Ready to don a head-band, arm-band, bumper stickers and pins stuck all over me and carry as many signs as my body can support.

I missed out on the 60's and 70's. I was in a small town that just didn't do that...if you get my drift. I went to college in another small town but major university where beer kegs and steaking won Top Honors in Greek Town where I lived in a sorority. We of course didn't streak. Only the guys. How silly was that?

Well, all I can say is we grow and mature and over time re-develop our PRIORITIES. So, I am making up for lost time!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This bill is horrible. Duncan Hunter's bill is the only choice.

This bill is intentionally weak and they are going to pair this up with a guest worker bill and throw this nation into the toilet.

They whipped up this half ass bill so that they can pat themselves on the back during election time. This is nothing more than hot gas.

My children and grandchildren are going to live in a third world craphole.

I think this is a START and I heard on Lou Dobbs' that even more stricter amendments might be added when it comes before the full House. BUT, I also heard that the Senate will probably dismantle it when it gets to them so it's time we start NOW to put the pressure on our Senators to LEAVE the bill alone! UNLESS they plan to make it even TOUGHER. BUT, you KNOW they want a GUESTWORKER PROGRAM. We've got to take advantage of this bill because it at least just IGNORES Bush's DEMANDS for a guestworker program.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

The Watchdog said:
    My children and grandchildren are going to live in a third world craphole.
    Yep....and we're all going to retire in Drone Dorms with nothing but a craphole in it.

Grim. Very very grim.

Bootsie, you are right...this bill is something to grasp on to and work with. While I don't trust Senssenbrenner because he supports a guest worker program, this is the best bill out there and may create some "competition" and an attitude of lets drop his bull from these Globalist Turds, be popular and adored by our constituencies and maybe as politicans we should strive to go down in history as the ones who saved America and by so doing Saved the World.

You might even want to start thinking about where you stand with the Big Guy in the Sky and consider a fall down instead of a climb up when your big moment comes.......if you get my drift. If I were you I'd be damned worried about that. The United States is HIS experiment and I wouldn't want to be the one messing it up if I were a politician in DC....Judgment Day Judgment Day Judgment Day....is the way I'd be thinkin' right now if I were a Traitorous Politician in DC that's allowed this crap to progress this far for power or money or both.

There has to be at least a few in DC who still remember something about being an American in all its fervor in a land Under God and In God We Trust.

I mean WE do, so it's theoretically possible some of you recall why you were born; why you are here; and what your supposed to be doing on this earth.

And GLOBALISM 'aint IT, Buckos!!

Now get straight! Be Men, Real Men, Real Americans, Real People....for cryin' out loud.

This behavior we're seeing from you is nauseating, and believe me when you Turn the Stomach of Americans....you must know how Absolutely Miserable We Will Make Your Life.

We will haunt you; we will taunt you; we will flaunt you.

You'll wish you didn't exist.

I just finished writing Congressman Coble and asked him to not only SUPPORT Sensenbrenner's bill but to add TOUGHER measures to the Bill when it comes before the full House. I told him that this baloney about a Guestworker program didn't hold water and that it was high time SOMEONE stood up to Bush and STOPPED LETTING HIM PUSH OUR REPRESENTATIVES AROUND. I told him that, as one of the FEW representatives who actually REPRESENTED, it was incumbent on him to take a stand and I told him that I could still picture Bush and Cheney in the Halls of Congress on the night of the CAFTA vote. I reminded him that he had the COURAGE to stand up against their demands, threats and pressure and vote for his CONSTITUENTS and that I would EXPECT to see him do the exact same thing when THIS bill comes to a vote.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast