Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MMP is getting marks on Senate Floor today!

The issue of illegal immigration has revealed rifts in the Republican Party. Many conservatives want tougher border controls and applauded the recent efforts by a group called the Minutemen (search) â€â€

"Most Senate Republicans oppose granting amnesty as outlined in Craig's bill."
    thats encouraging.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry about the early postings, but as I explained in my other post, I have to be up really, really, really early tomorrow.

This one is on the Home page, wonderful article. When will my fellow Republicans wake up and smell the coffee that this issue will break us next election if they don't do something?

http://www.alipac.us/article-340--0-0.html

Minutemen are true Patriots

The Minutemen have exposed the big lie---that illegal immigration is about Jobs (really money machinations)-----The severity (staggering numbers) of the situation coupled with the violating action and attitude of the Mexican Government shows that it IS invasion.

The Minutemen have also GREATLY shown that Border Security to stop illegal immigration CAN BE DONE AND IS BEING DONE----Mr. President Bush. The Senate Republicans finally (hopefully may) see it.

Have you ever noticed that if you say the letters, I-N-S or now ICE around Hispanics in public---they listen and move away. This same deal applies to the Minutemen --- this security takes a minimal of effort and illegal Aliens scatter like fleas!!

This is exactly what the Senate and U.S. Congress need to realize --- for God's sake and America's --- this issue takes the minimalist of effort of a couple simple U.S. Law enforcements measures (like the Real ID bill, which adds a simple fence to the Border) to be passed and it would go a long way in 'Righting the Ship' to NOT tolerate illegal entry.
    U.S. CONGRESS -----JUST DO IT!!!! The LAW will become the Norm and You won't regret it!

Dennis Miller had a good show tonight (MSNBC) He interviewed Chris Simcox. Simcox was articulate and presented the MMP well. Miller said of the president, “he’s out to lunch on this one�! He was very angry he said when Bush called the MinuteMen “vigilantes�.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGirl1
    Sorry about the early postings, but as I explained in my other post, I have to be up really, really, really early tomorrow.

This one is on the Home page, wonderful article. When will my fellow Republicans wake up and smell the coffee that this issue will break us next election if they don't do something?

http://www.alipac.us/article-340--0-0.html
    I hate to be the one to tell you this, but the Republican party is finished as far as I'm concerned. There are a few Republicans who are on our side, but for the most part they are hellbent on sending our country into the third world NWO because their hearts have been blinded by greed and power. These rats tricked us back in 94 screaming about deficits, balancing budgets, states rights, limiting government and curbing illegal immigration just to name a few issues. We got sold on the big lie that only the Democrats are bad and that if you elect the Republicans they will fix all of the problems plaguing this country. Guess what, we elected the Republicans and they are acting like the same Democrats we kicked out of office. Now it's the Republicans who have further eroded our borders with Mexico, further increased our federal and trade debts, have sent more and more jobs overseas, enacting more and more entitlement programs and spending like a bunch of drunken sailors. The Republicans much like the Democrats are nothing, but whores for big businesses and the foreign governments of Mexico, China and the like. Sadly enough the Republicans are cool with this. They don't care.

Now will the stupid sheeple of America wake up, rise up and allow a viable third party to arise? Oh no, they will now drink the kool-aide of the other party. Oh yes the Democrats will slowly start moving to the right of the Republicans just enough to win back power in both branches of government so guess what will happen next? You can say hello to your new president in 2008 Hillary Clinton who by the way is sadly, pathetically enough to the right of George Bush on the issue of immigration. She'll be to the right of Bush on immigration just long enough to hoodwink a few so called conservatives into voting for her and once she wins office, she'll go back to business as usual. The Republicans are ok with this because they think they can work with Hillary where they fear most any other Democrat in power.

Then after that happens the so called conservatives in the Republican party will pretend to care again about illegal immigration, deficit spending, big government, etc. So after Hillary wins in 2008 and she further erodes our sovereignty, then we'll get another George Bush clone (Jeb anyone) in 2012 who will move to the right of Hillary just enough to win back the votes the Republicans lost in 2008. So until America the Stupid wakes up then this revolving door of Republicrats vs Demicans will continue until we lose our sovereignty for good in about 20 years tops.

Sorry that's just the way I see it. I don't have a good feeling about this. I fight because I must, but I don't see much hope left for this country if this continues. If people are going to continue to put political party before country then this is what we are going to get. I use to remember what it was like living in a country where for the most part you could walk the streets safely and you could have your doors unlocked and feel at peace with yourself because the criminals would actually fear the police because they knew that if they committed a crime, they would most likely be taken to an undisclosed location and get the sass beat out of them. Now we live in a country where lawbreakers both legal and illegal are able to roam the streets with impunity because the politicans, the government and our law enforcement agencies have either been bought off or are afraid to enforce our laws out of fear of being smeared by the leftwing media or being sued by groups like the ACLU or the National Lawyers Guild. Now we can't go after criminals out of fear of being accused of racial profiling.

So my point is that we have to stop looking at this as an issue between Republicans vs Democrats. Why? Because both parties are guilty as sin. Personally I don't give a rats behind about who they are or what party they come from. No politican is above criticism or above the law for that matter. We need to elect politicans that are going to represent us and kick out the ones who won't if we are to save this country regardless of what political party they are from. Better do this soon or we are looking at becoming Mexicos property in about 10-20 years from now. If anyone thinks becoming Mexico is a great thing just go visit the country and see for yourself what you have to look forward to 10-20 years down the road.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hun, I agree. The united states forces me to check off hispanic on document because my last name is latin. I let the uneducated mexicana (who only got her job being able to speak mexican and english) that I donnot consider myself hispanic especially when the definition of that word refers to the mestizos, creoles, and now the indians(most of which dont know about their ethnicity and call themselves mexican) The primative lady damn near ordered me to check off hispanic. I yanked the clipboard and scratched out all options and proceeded to check off caucasion and wrote under the blank space which says, latin of other type-european chilean proudly legally american. It saddens me that my parents has so much passionate respect for the country. Their ambition to learn english went to far as to labeling foods and furniture in the house. My father would say"no, no more spanish except during dinner". We are going to be americans. He sent me to private school and spent like $200.00 a week for a tutor. We also(inlike many mexicans) would spend 2 hours a night watching english videos and practicing pronunciations. Most mexicans choose 2 hours of beer and spanish soap operas.My father also realized how he could integrate faster by socializing with anglo co-workers. Due to the primative mexican culture, most of our respected anglo brethren wondered why they could not smell tortillas. After seeing my dad who first spoke broken english and was befriended by anglos, I get angry when an ignorant mexican wonders why americans are offended when they start chattering in the primative form of spanish. In our eyes, we were like, "why do you think". We would even tell them(while laughing when they talked about how good mexico was), go back. You should know they have a great economy. They even call their fellow mexicans who want to integrate and try to learn english"traitors and ass kissers". OH YEAH, THESE ARE GOOD HARD WORKING PEOPLE THAT ARE AN ASSET. Bush says he is all for latinos like those idiot activist groups(most of whom are white and not even financed by mexicans but by FORD. OH YES . I wish your government could see these savages for who they really are before it is too late. This is a great country. My brother volunteered for the military but could not get in due to health problems. These mexicans are playing you. YOur goverment is sucking up and vicente fox is a backstabber. Go look up articles on the chiapas indians. The mexican military is currently promoting a genocide of these people. Yet, mexican activist and politicians of mexico have the nerve to accuse this great nation of abusing mexican LAWBREAKING ILLEGAL because we dont want to pay for them. I encourage you to research the chiapas genocide and forward it to fellow americans. The only chileans that can migrate here are mostly those with special skills who allready know the language. what makes the mexicans more special than the rest of us educated in latin america that can benefit the economy instead of bankrupting it?