Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the National Council of La Raza is a foreign organization; does not understand our laws, our system, our America
    exactly, and they are not entitled to the 'privileges' of 'freedom of speech' or 'freedom of the press' because they are NOT citizens protected under the Bill of Rights
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Mamie--it's because there is one set of laws for those of us who are legal and pay taxes, buy car insurance, pay our own hospital bills, ect and then there's another set for illegals.

I mean if I went to the bank with a fake ID and tried to get a loan, I;d be arrested pronto. But when an illegal does the same thing, the excuses start flying.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Mamie--it's because there is one set of laws for those of us who are legal and pay taxes, buy car insurance, pay our own hospital bills, ect and then there's another set for illegals.

I mean if I went to the bank with a fake ID and tried to get a loan, I;d be arrested pronto. But when an illegal does the same thing, the excuses start flying.
    that's twisted isn't it? and it's all the fault of our "leaders" that are suppose to be "representatives"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Twisted?? I've been hearing about this for years...reading about it daily for many months now. I still can't get it through my head that a bunch of illegal people daily break federal law aided and abetted by local law enforcement, federal law enforcement, the judiciary, anyone and everyone that should be moving to STOP IT. It just simply turns my head around.

As a legal citizen I have to put up with all sorts of red tape to do anything..get driver license, insurance, bank accounts, you name it. They'd arrest me for the things these illegals do on a daily basis.

I'm tired of it, through with it, sick of it, angry about it...and I'm gonna take action. I'm not paying taxes any more.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Tax Revolt? A Second Tea Party? Sounds gooooooood!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

greyparrot, what was it that vigilannie did that bothered you? She stood up to police officers that were out of line. They had no right to approach her to begin with. Until some one shows me a statute or law prohibiting "t-shirts" with name and letters on them....they had no right to approach these American Citizens at all!! They were out of line. They need to be sued!!
    Dont get me wrong here. They had EVERY right to be there and I applaud their choice of clothing. In fact, I recently attended a public lecture (entiltled: Why they come here.) sponsored by a pro-illegal group, wearing a America NOT Amexico T-shirt and a BP baseball cap.

No, what bothered me was the fact that you dont ever want to give law enforment even a quasi-legitimate reason to eject you from a public event. Being "vociferous in her indignation" while justifed, might translate to a cop as disorderly conduct, especially if he/she is already miffed that you refused to show ID and gave your name as Jane Doe. Lord knows there would be no shortage of La Raza witnesses to back up his/her version of events Why miss a golden opportunity? If you comply in a civil manner then politely, yet firmly refuse to leave, you leave law enforcement with two choices: either illegally arrest you, or back off and let you continue to exercise your Constitutional rights. You cant sue for complying with a request to leave. You CAN sue for illegal arrest.

Does anyone have an email address to the Philly MMP? I am only 20 minutes south of Philly and have been looking for a local group to hook up with.

"No taxation with representation"

. . . "illegals" have more representation in Congress than citizens

Judy and Roadrunner--- I guess we'll have to see if they will allow y'all computer access at Camp Cupcake or wherever they send you for tax evasion. One thing you can count on though. You sure won't have to be dealing with any illegals because they'll still be out here on the streets with the rest of us!!!!!!

I personally think I like that VigilAnnie1! She had some spunk. After all, what was she doing that they could have arrested her for? Do you wonder if all of the hispanics that disappeared out the back door when the police showed up were illegals??? Why weren't they investigating them? Why were they harrassing men and women because of a T shirt? It looks like they would have some recourse there.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes, I think since they had been invited there that ejecting them without reason other than their attire would be just a bit problematic. But not so for La Raza.

Little wonder that Annie was ticked to be accosted by police for no real reason. Wouldn't it be a bit embarrassing to invite someone to come to the party and then have the police throw them out simply b/c their attire represented a law enforcement entity??

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

They didn't even have to be invited. This was a public convention in the Philadelphia Convention Center and open to the public. There may be certain functions where you have to have a ticket to get in, but not in the lobby where they were. This is public property, a public event, open to the public, and their removal was absolutely clearly wrong. There was no legal probable cause whatsoever for the police to even respond let alone come up to them and question them because of their "attire" or anything else.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast