Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    My question? How many of these accidents are they hiding from us....I know they are not being reported because they have completely stopped in the news especially like the O'Rielly show.

>>>>>ACTION ALERT!!!!2/21<<<<<<
    Please help ( we need YOU!) see if your state is on our list!!
    These are the states fighting to pass illegal immigration laws!

NOW is the time to get involved and be heard!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-629839.html#629839
    I am thinking that there are probably alot. Sad but true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Thanks for the update safari. I'm glad we have someone all over the story there in the general area (that always helps a lot in tracking these types of events)

My guess for the additional charges might include:

>> Identify theft / document fraud / illegal use of official doc.
    >> Providing false information
    >> DUI (? - still waiting for those toxicology results...)

+ Immigration-related charges (?)
    I read on here that the plates on the van she was driving were stolen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Minneapolis accident

Maybe this will convince citizens NOT to be a sanctuary city that is inviting these criminals into their community. Hopefully the price of these four children dying will change the status. Living in GA we had tons of them working for the hotels and doing landscape work. The Cloister in particular hired them. This was the location of the Big 8 several years ago. It got so bad I was unable to leave my house after 4 PM or on weekends because it felt I was living in Mexico. GA has now passed laws and the criminals are leaving. Hopefully MN will also pass laws. Its obvious the current administration will do NOTHING to protect us from the invasion. The top 3 presidential candidates will only make the situation worse since they all support amnesty for the 20-30 million here and that will bring millions more. Take a stand in your community to stop these IAs. Get involved or we won't have a country. Refuse to do business with companies that have signs in spanish. Refuse to speak to telemarketers from overseas by saying you can't understand their english. Take back our country, our jobs, our pride.

Illegal INVADERS!!

[Mod Edit - Please review our rules, thanks.]

[quote="reptile09"].[quote]“A student asked me, ‘why do things like this happen?’ and I said ‘I don’t know, sometimes life gives these events,’â€

A heard from the MinuteMens site:
    http://www.minutemanhq.com/state/read.p ... MN&sid=768
    ------------------------

Horrific Crash-It Did Not Have to Happen

I heard about this tragedy from an email sent by the San Diego Minutemen. If it weren't for them, I would not have heard about it and I certainly would not have known it was an illegal alien driver who ran full speed through a stop sign that caused the accident. I immediately forwarded the email to friends and family emphatically pointing out that this did not need to happen! Do people get it?

I'm glad that there are others who are as outraged as I am. Had the border been secure and our laws enforced, those four innocent children would be alive today. I especially cannot fathom the grief for the parents who lost TWO children!

The blood of those four kids is on the hands of Bush, Chertoff, and the city council that decided to have Minneapolis be a sanctuary city. She should have been deported when stopped for having no license. THIS HAS TO STOP!

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Thanks for the update safari. I'm glad we have someone all over the story there in the general area (that always helps a lot in tracking these types of events)

My guess for the additional charges might include:

>> Identify theft / document fraud / illegal use of official doc.
    >> Providing false information
    >> DUI (? - still waiting for those toxicology results...)

+ Immigration-related charges (?)

You're welcome. Living in the area, there is more coverage. It's apparent the national media is choosing to be ignorant once more.
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

djlavin (and other newer folks here) - Hey, thanks for the help!
    Please don't be such a stranger here. We can use all the help we can get
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Reb

Horrific Crash-It Did Not Have to

I first heard of this terrible crash on Fox News the day it happened. About 3 hours later I heard that it was an ILLEGAL ALIEN driving the Van but had to wait until the next day to get the full story.

Since then I've read it on the internet but not seen it in any Mail Stream News.

If they keep killing us off they won't have to worry about us deporting them ( as if they have to worry about it now.)
    I will not be forced to learn a foreign language to accomodate illegals in MY COUNTRY