Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To PhredE

I wish I could join in more often as I am VERY passionate about the issue of Illegal Immigration. I have watched Southern California deteriorate before my eyes over the past 55 years. Makes me sick. I will try to visit more often, but current work schedule is pretty grueling! Thanks for your support.

Lets stampede MN and try and stop the next accident...we need our immigration laws enforced...NOW!!

>> NEW "ACTION ALERTS" 2/29<<
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION.....NOW!!!!!
    Mount up folks! Today we Ride to Minnesota! "Help needed"
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-636151.html#636151
    " ALIPAC FUND RAISER LAUNCHED" !
    "PLEASE HELP US REACH OUR GOAL" !!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-105713.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

incorrect treatment of the truth

The first admendment of the constitution gives us the right of free speach.
    nothing in there says that speach has to be the truth. The news media has for the longest time manipulated the minds of the people by telling them only the parts of the story they want you to know. They claim the rest is not important. Perhaps if we started sending flame mail to the editors who allow these half truths to be put out and then called those who advertise with these liars and complained we might see the rest of the story. I truly feel sorry for the families of these kids, but the sad fact is hundreds of people are killed in this country every day by Illegal immigrants, you should not be upset by the half truths of the media, you should be scared to death by the lies and outright ommisions.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    The 4 kids killed in the accident:

(from Marshall Independent newspaper site):

It hurts so much to look at these beautiful faces and know that their lifes were taken away by an illegal alien who had NO RIGHT to be in our country.

May God bless their family, friends, and everyone else affected by the loss of these children.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very sad day indeed! It sure chokes you up and makes you so damn mad at the same time!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

My feelings exactly sosad. As a parent this just really gets to me obviously. I will carry on for the sake of my children and the families of these beautiful children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our Government for whatever reason does not care that we have 20 million illegals running around in this country, they do not care that 12 Americans are killed daily by them, they are not concerned that taxpayers are paying billions every year to let them stay here, Why because it does not affect them. They are so high up that the only contact they have with illegals is if they hire them to do some job and pay them under the table. I heard about this "accident" on Fox news Fox also said that this sleeze bag was drunk, I only heard that once so I cannot confirm, However if you want the news and you want the truth you have to watch Fox. WE have to let our government officals know in no uncertian terms that we have had enough, We want the boarder closed, laws enforced and no work for illegals. No nothing for illegals and no more anchor babies. This is rediculous that we are allowing people to just walk into our country and start demanding that we suppport them. Time for a wake up call to Washington, and if that is a hugh demenstration then so be it. Enough is enough this is our country and we should say who gets to come here and who must go.

Irembr911: Hey, I hear you. "It just ain't right" (but we definitely are working to rectify things )

tinybob and SOSAD (and anyone else that may be curioius) - one thing that I don't think was touched upon much - if at all - was that the girl was an adopted baby from China. In an interview with one of her parents (I had watched an online version of a local news report)... I believe the father went to great lengths to say something to the effect 'we had to file all this paperwork with CIS, had to cover all those fees, etc.... and raised her from 2-3 years old...' It was a real tear-jerker. Ironic and very, very sad.
    If I find that one, I'll put a link back up here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sure hope that there enough smart people in this country to overturn the stupid decisions that our government is making for us. It's time for us to tell them how it's going to be instead of sitting back complaining about everthing. We have a voice thanks to the internet and we need to use it to the fullest.