Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SOURCE: The Associated Press
    Prosecutors filed the same federal charges against her live-in boyfriend, Francisco Sangabriel-Mendoza, 29, also of Minneota, who prosecutors say was the registered owner of the van. A warrant was issued for his arrest, and authorities asked anyone who knows his whereabouts to call the Immigration and Customs Enforcement toll free hot line at 1-866-347-2423.

Franco’s attorney, Manuel Guerrero of St. Paul, declined comment on the new charges, saying he hadn’t seen them. Franco did not immediately return a message left at the Lyon County Jail in Marshall.

Both of Franco and Sangabriel-Mendoza face maximum potential penalties of five years in prison on each false representation count and two years on each identity theft count.

Right after the crash, Franco identified herself as Alianiss Nunez-Morales. But immigration investigators found the real Nunez-Morales in Connecticut. She told them her purse and identification documents were stolen more than six months ago when she was living in Puerto Rico, according to an ICE affidavit.

The affidavit alleges Franco used Nunez-Morales’ Social Security number to obtain a Minnesota identification card, an ID that is not a driver’s license. Franco allegedly was not licensed to drive in Minnesota. She also allegedly gave the Social Security number at two Minnesota companies where she worked.

http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dl ... S/80229051

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

All I can say is maybe this might open up one or two more eyes about these hard working honest people.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All I can say is maybe this might open up one or two more eyes about these hard working honest people.
    It will confirm to our decent, upright, law-abiding, intelligent leaders such as Jeff Sessions what they already know.

But the indecent, low-down, lawless, and stupid elected officials will not even pay any attention to it.

Pitiful. These children's lives are lost and it didn't have to happen if our elected officials would simply do their jobs, uphold the laws in our country and get it through their thick heads and big egos that they are being paid by the American people to do so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in a sanctuary city in North Carolina and behaviour like this has happened several times in the last few months; one where an illegal that has a record was driving drunk, without a license, heading the wrong way on an interstate. As you can imagine, this resulted in disaster!

This event involving the school bus has now set it at a higher level. Hillary and Obama talk about how they wish to take care of the children with Health Insurance; maybe they need to look at this event and closer at themselves to see if they are really protecting children.

It is evident that in November we will have a president that is not as strict on immigration as we would like. This means that we need to push our congressman over and over to get our president to change policy for the LEGAL citizens of the United States.

What is happening to our country?!

Hey, eyost. Welcome.

I'm afraid it's going to take something like the MN bus crash to get the NC Legislature to take a hard stand against the problem we have here.

Thankfully, many county sheriffs are using or have applied for 287g.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CONTACT the MINNESOTA governor and asked him how come he has not come out and said anything in regard to the bus accident in his state and why when he was a staunch supporter of law enforcement against illegals has now not said anything since the accident.

Chris Simcox on his minuteman radio show says he thinks the head of the republican party might have told the Minnesota governor to shut up because the national convention is in the Minneapolis St Paul twin cities and he also thinks that they made him shut up to possibly keep his chances at getting the VP nomination. Chris also said that by talking about this, the governor would be making the Republican nominee McCain look bad.

To contact Governor Tim Pawlenty and Lt. Governor Carol Molnau, please write, phone, fax or e-mail.

Mailing Address:

Office of the Governor
    130 State Capitol
    75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
    St. Paul, MN 55155

Other ways to reach our office:

Telephone: (651) 296-3391
    Toll Free: (800) 657-3717
    Facsimile: (651) 296-2089
    E-mail: tim.pawlenty@state.mn.us

Fatal shcool bus crash

This woman will probably not even do time in this country, but she may be deported. Then she'll come back with another name and cause some more horror. My husband said he heard that she is from Guatamala. He listens to talk radio, and I think that's where he heard the story. My sister's husband also listens to talk radio, and she too knew about the illegal status of the killer driver. Minnesota liberals bought this one. As you said, "When will they learn?". Maybe they won't, but hopefully they will. This alien is a despicable person, who was alegedly stopped by police some time back, and was using a fake drivers' license. Why was she still in the country? SANCTUARY!!! Santuary for her, and death for our children. God help us!

AE

This woman should get life in prison. Her boyfriend, for letting her drive, should do a lot of time too. In this case, I do not want to see her deported, just life in prison.

I look at my kids, my 3 year old grandson, my nieces and nephews pictures and am so thankful that a tragedy has not happened to any of them, or us, in this way, but also knowing that it could at any time, this is my reason for being here.

PhredE, that story, about the adopted girl, this is so sad, that her parents went to extraordinary lengths to bring her here with them, all the time abiding by the laws, and to have her young life ended by one who went against every law we have to be here. I can only hope, through this, that either her parents, or our society will pick this one up and use it as an example of how damaging illegal immigration is to America and Americans.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

ang
    I'm afraid that incidents like this one is what it will take for people to recognize the need to enforce immigration laws. If our federal govt. refuses to enforce our laws, then our individual states will do the job. Americans should remember those politicians who ignore our immigration laws & declare "sanctuary cities" at election time. Hit them where it hurts: take away their cushy jobs with all those perks! Only then will they get the message, loud & clear. Enforce our laws & secure our borders or take a hike!

My spirit is so grieved within me.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi