Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My question? How many of these accidents are they hiding from us....I know they are not being reported because they have completely stopped in the news especially like the O'Rielly show.

>>>>>ACTION ALERT!!!!2/21<<<<<<
    Please help ( we need YOU!) see if your state is on our list!!
    These are the states fighting to pass illegal immigration laws!

NOW is the time to get involved and be heard!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-629839.html#629839
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD - Ah, you were sort of reading my mind here.

I chose to post the second set of articles (which are a product of the local town paper near to where the accident occurred) as to provide some comparison between the local and regional reports. Interesting difference I'd say.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

'Why do things like this have to happen?'

By Rae Kruger and Deb Gau

COTTONWOOD — How do explain the death of a classmate in a school bus crash to your third-grade son?

Jackie Fenger of Cottonwood went to a prayer service Wednesday morning at Lakeview School to get help with that question.

“(Matthew’s) having a hard time with it,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

.[quote]“A student asked me, ‘why do things like this happen?’ and I said ‘I don’t know, sometimes life gives these events,’â€
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I think it would be very appropriate if tomorrow we all call our school superintendents and school board and demand that they check the status of our school bus drivers.

I'm a parent with children who ride a bus. This is my worst nightmare. My heart aches for these parents.

Sue them

These families need a good lawyer, they need to sue the pants off anyone that contributed to this happening. It time we start fighting them with there own tactic, every time a state passes a law to protect our Citizens, they try to tie it up in the courts. Why can’t we file class action law suits against these chamber, ALCU, La Raza, ect…? Any lawyers out there, can this be done.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

I am LIVID!! Not one mention (another station) tonight regarding the "illegal alien status" of the driver.

They showed the Gov, Sen Amy Klobachar and Sen Norm Coleman speaking to the crowd that was over-packed in the school auditorium. Interviewed people it appeared before and after but NONE of those interviewed even indicated that this driver was an illegal AND was using an alias, that ICE was involved but did interview a witness to her 2006 driving arrest.

Off I go to send this station a piece of my mind!!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

I'm waiting for the OBL spin "well, if we give illegals licenses, they will be safe drivers." BS! A license does not magically make them better drivers!

They don't obey the laws of the road, they think nothing of drunk driving, etc.

How many of these illegals even owned cars in their home countries? Where did they even learn to drive? Anyone teach them the laws of the road? I think not.

Laws are there be be obeyed and we all know how lawful illegal aliens are!

I hope the parents sue the pants off of everyone who aided and abetted this illegal.
    "

Safari, thanks for correcting me. The bus was hit by an illegal alien van driver -not the bus driver was illegal. As a parent I was so angry reading this and I missed that. I just went back and read it again.

Sorry. My computer is very quirky. I went to go quote you and your post went poof that let me know I had it wrong.

Again, sorry.

We have two Senators from MN (one a former Twin City Mayor and MN Governor) WHO should be able to take grasp of this and do something about it.

I don't see either of their signatures attached to the SAVE ACT when I looked. I know mine haven't attached theirs BUT you better believe I just blasted off a letter to them!!!

Sen Johnson may have had a stroke but that doesn't absolve him from using common sense and I think Thune is a Bush/McCain sell-out!

Stephanie Herseth? Who knows with her as a Democrat? She's gone from supporting Edwards to throwing herself behind Obama with the Kennedy's!!

Earth to DC, come in DC, hello, hello .. sorry folks there appears to be many who are minus brain cells!
    From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast