Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

02/21/2008
    Woman: Morales Didn't Know How to Drive

CAPTION: Alianiss Morales

The Minnesota Department of Motor Vehicles confirms Alianiss Morales has a valid Minnesota I.D. card, but does not have a driver's license. She's been in trouble before for driving without a license.

Alianiss Morales received a ticket in May 2006 for driving without a license. The call came into police that Morales jumped the curb in Montevideo and drove into a woman's yard. And that she apparently had no idea how to operate a car.

"She never should have been allowed behind a wheel of a vehicle. Because it was very obvious to me she didn't have a clue what she was doing," says Sandra Keding from Montevideo, Minn.

Keding has seen Alianiss Morales drive. And she'll never forget it.

"I heard this gravel flying, like a car speeding. I stood up and looked out the window and she was coming right for the house. Right up on the curb and right up to the house. What stopped her, I don't know," she says.

Keding says Morales, now in custody after the school bus accident that killed four kids, was more than an inexperienced driver.

"It was very obvious to me she didn't not know how to drive," she says.

After Morales jumped the curb and almost crashed into Keding's house, Keding helped move the vehicle back onto the street.

Sandra Keding: She got back in the car and acted like she didn't know what a shift knob was for.

Lou Raguse: On an automatic?

Keding: On an automatic, yes. She got back in the car and drove off, and she was driving down the wrong side of the street at that time yet.

Raguse: Did she look frazzled? Yes, very frazzled, Very nervous. Very shaky.

Keding helped police stop Morales that time. And now knowing that Morales may have been responsible for the deaths of four children in an accident that could have been prevented... Keding believes justice needs to be done.

"She definitely needs to pay the consequences. Whatever our laws will permit them to do, I think needs to be done to her," Keding says.

Keding didn't realize that Morales was the same woman who almost drove into her house until contacted by KELOLAND News.

She says the bus accident really hits close to home, as Montevideo is not far from Cottonwood.

http://www.keloland.com/News/NewsDetail ... Id=0,66690
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's my original source of information. The reporter was from this station:

Days after the Lakeview School bus crash, the U.S. Immigration & Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE) joins the investigation.

"We are working closely with the state patrol into the circumstances surrounding the accident, including the legal status of the driver of the van," said ICE agent Tim Counts.

23-year-old Alianiss Nunez Morales had been driving the van, which investigators say smacked into a Lakeview school bus. That accident sent her to the hospital. When Morales was released Thursday afternoon, the Minnesota State Patrol made a probable cause arrest for criminal vehicular operation. Lyon County Sheriff Joel Dahl said, "They have talked to the prosecutor. They have enough information whatever that has entails at this point to take her into custody."

Before formal charges are filed, the Minnesota State Patrol will continue to question witnesses. James Hancock was driving a truck the bus ran into and told the Star Tribune of Minneapolis:

"I saw the maroon van run a stop sign, it blew over the railroad tracks and hit the bus, sending it sliding into me. The next thing I knew, they were hauling kids out and it was chaos."

On Friday, formal charges are expected to be filed before Morales appears in Lyon County Court at 11:30 a.m. KSFY will attend her court appearance and will have the details on Friday's KSFY Live At 5:00, 6:00, and 10:00.

http://www.ksfy.com/news/15862712.html

Same photo as above post. 23-year-old Alianiss Nunez Morales in this photo provided by the Lyon County Sheriff's Office.

Another day of prayer ahead. I'm sure there will be many. One of the victims was a nephew to a local district teacher. It's even affecting the school districts in the area when the kids see the results of the bus crash. Sit down and explain this to K-8 children!

From the Border Movie:

I will not sell my country out ~ I WILL NOT!
    I'd like to see that pride back in AMERICA!!!

MN: Van driver

Is MN one of the states that allows illegals to have a drivers license???

Please send this article to Janet Murguia at La RAZA's headquarters in Washington, DC. also to all the Mexican Consulates

Perhaps OBAMA needs to see this, especially since last night both he and Hillary were touting their amnesty, open borders, no fence, DREAM Act plan to destroy this nation.

"She never should have been allowed behind a wheel of a vehicle. Because it was very obvious to me she didn't have a clue what she was doing," says Sandra Keding from Montevideo, Minn.

Keding has seen Alianiss Morales drive. And she'll never forget it.

"I heard this gravel flying, like a car speeding. I stood up and looked out the window and she was coming right for the house. Right up on the curb and right up to the house. What stopped her, I don't know," she says.

Keding says Morales, now in custody after the school bus accident that killed four kids, was more than an inexperienced driver.

"It was very obvious to me she didn't not know how to drive," she says.
    "Rules, schmules... we don't need no stinkin' rules".

She should never have been here. On top of that, she never should have been driving. In addition to THAT, she never should have blown past the stop sign.

It's too bad that four innocent kids have to pay for this nonsense with their lives. I suspect the families of those killed and injured will have some VERY TOUGH questions for the local enablers of this situation in SW MN.
    I hope the local personal injury/liability attorneys (ie. "ambulance chasers') mobilize to chase down those people that not only allowed, but, encouraged this situation to occur. I hope they are rendered homeless and penniless in short order - yes, I really do.

In one of the above stories on the subject, there was a reference to the fact that the State investigators had done toxicology reports on the involved drivers and released the results to the press in all but one case... Do you wanna guess which of the driver's results was not released ( - yeah, we already know the answer to that, don't we...)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am LIVID!! Not one mention (another station) tonight regarding the "illegal alien status" of the driver.

They showed the Gov, Sen Amy Klobachar and Sen Norm Coleman speaking to the crowd that was over-packed in the school auditorium. Interviewed people it appeared before and after but NONE of those interviewed even indicated that this driver was an illegal AND was using an alias, that ICE was involved but did interview a witness to her 2006 driving arrest.
    The MSM will never cast the illegal invader in a negative light. This is part of the problem in this country. The MSM absolutely refuses to report on any tragegy such as this when an illegal invader is responsible.

There need to be some sort of publication that is devoted entirely to crimes committed by illegal invaders. It should print on a monthly basis and list all those crimes comitted by illegal invaders in this country over the past month.

I agree NoBueno.

Did you know about:

http://www.immigrationshumancost.org
    ?

Van driver involved in Cottonwood crash charged; officials say she is an illegal immigrant

The driver of the van involved in Tuesday afternoon's school bus crash that killed four Lakeview students was charged Friday with four counts of felony, criminal vehiclar homicide — and two misdeameanor charges, according to State Patrol and ICE officials, who spoke Friday morning at a news conference in Cottonwood.

Immigration and the State Patrol say she is an illegal immigrant and that the name she was booked under is not her real name.

Minnesota State Patrol spokesman Mark Peterson said authorities had asked immigration officials to help them identify the woman in custody.

The criminal vehicular homicide charges are felonies, each punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $20,000 fine.

She is scheduled to appear in Lyon County District court at 11:30 a.m. Friday.

http://www.marshallindependent.com/News ... leID=19514

The MSM absolutely refuses to report on any tragegy such as this when an illegal invader is responsible.
    AND THE IGNORANT POLITICIANS IN DC NEED A WAKE-UP CALL!

This morning while blogging an came up:

Just like jury duty, mandatory sentencing of all of these ignorant people to work side by side for a minimum period of 90 days to get an understanding of what is actually happening and if they continue to be ignorant, then let's give them more education time.

It's a scary thought when you think that maybe that van driver may have been a "terrorist" set out to actually create havoc in an area such as this (look at what's happening around the world). It's scary when you think that there is SO LITTLE CONTROL of this behavior when all these illegal alien huggers want to say it's ok to break our laws.

From the Border Movie:

Anybody just listen to the FOX news report?

They are saying that there are 2 women with these names, same date of birth, discrepancies in weight and height AND THEY WON'T RELEASE THE TOXICOLOGY REPORTS on her although they've released the other drivers who were clean!

She's in court and I hope they throw the book and more at her.
    From the Border Movie:

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast