Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Now this is a case that should be taken to court by the parents of these kids. They should sue the State of Minnesota, and the Federal government for not enforcing the immigration laws that allowed this to happen. Let's hope after their grief they can see their way clear to take legal action.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Sue them

Quote Originally Posted by 2manyia-lasvegas
    These families need a good lawyer, they need to sue the pants off anyone that contributed to this happening. It time we start fighting them with there own tactic, every time a state passes a law to protect our Citizens, they try to tie it up in the courts. Why can’t we file class action law suits against these chamber, ALCU, La Raza, ect…? Any lawyers out there, can this be done.
    Minneapolis is a sanctuary city. A few years ago the city voted to NOT allow police to determine immigration status, which resulted in pretty much a "free ride" for illegals.

There is a question as to whether the record of a 2006 driving violation (driving without license) is actually hers, or the person's whose identity she is using.

Should it be determined that she is indeed the person who was charged, convicted and paid a fine for this violation, I believe that should be sufficient grounds for the parents to contact the best shark attorney and drive Minneapolis and the state of Minnesota into near bankruptcy.

No amount of money will ever bring back these precious children who were murdered by this woman or lessen their families' grief, but one hellacious law suit might be what is needed to jolt the "city leaders" of Minneapolis back to reality.

The latest news update Immigration agents said, Ms whoever she may be has provided "minimal helpfulness."

This is pure supposition, but it almost sounds as though this isn't the first time she's been in this place.

A couple points -

1. Legalatina - Thanks for including the info from MN SIR. I was not aware of that group. I'm glad they're already all over things.

2. Assuming the report that the perp was working for Jenny-O foods..
    They better be standing at the doorsteps of every family affected by this offering to pony up large contributions for medical expenses and other damages. Should they fail, these families should find the most hardnosed bigshot personal injury/liability in the State (hint: look for the lawyer with the biggest ad in the phone book) and SUE Jenny-O until they can't pay the electric bill the next month. Enabling people who kill Americans IS is crime. Let's see the plant manager doing a couple years of jail time for starters too. I know I will AVOID PURCHASING ANYTHING EVEN REMOTELY ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY IN THE FUTURE!

3. I get really tired of hearing these stories. It's totally avoidable and totally unacceptable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree Phrede. The whole spectrum of those guilty of not protecting the American citizen should be sued. The police department, the city, the state, and the feds and the company that employed her.

Where are the hot shot lawyers we need for this case?

Gogo - Yep, agreed. GRRRR!

get the BF too

Who ever owns the van has broken the law unless it was stolen. She claims it belong to her boyfriend who speaks little English, so he would be guilty of a least letting on unlicensed driver operate his motor vehicle. If they can charge him with that to start maybe it would give ICE probable cause to check his status and more charges could follow.
    Does this state allow illegal’s to have license, and if no, do it prevent them for registering a motor vehicle? I often wonder how illegal’s in Las Vegas get licenses and registers vehicles, when I asked DMV they told me no, so I turned in a list of confirmed illegal drivers and they did nothing. So the next time I get hit by an illegal (been 3 times already in 5 years), I will go after DMV especially since that have been fighting the REAL ID Act.
    <div>Do your job and enforce the law!
    Many thanks to the young that have served our country, and to those of you that have lost, we all owe you, thank you</div>

The other families of injured children need to sue the driver, owner of the car, the state, and the feds for the injuries that their children and mental anguish that they received. We need to start hitting them hard with these law suits.

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast