Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by napanic
    I agree, the man has just bitten off a big chunk of the hand that feeds him. Is he up for re-election any time soon?

I must agree with one point he made, however. Our government, both federal and state, must begin to put limits on the length of time anyone can receive benefits. There is a group of Americans that has been raised in a welfare environment. They see no need to work for a living when they were raised by people who did not do so. They have been taught all the loopholes to use in order to obtain more and more benefits.

Even if it takes a large infusion of money (I for one would gladly pay my share), those on welfare need to be trained for jobs and helped to find such jobs [should be easy to find jobs if we get rid of all illegal aliens]. If, after being given such training, an individual still does not work - cut off his/her/their benefits - totally. Yes, there would be dependent children involved, but that's what churches and other charities are for. (For example, I live in a small rural area in Alabama and there are several churches in my area that have food banks on a monthly basis, as well as handing out clothing, etc. where needed.)

Well said napanic! I like the way you pointed out we have a segment of our society that thinks it doesn't need to work. But you really shined when you pointed out we can work on solving this problem by simply putting time limits on benefits, ridding ourselves of illegals and making sure Americans are offered jobs. It can be done, but our gov't is going the way of a welfare state. Anyway, well said napanic...

How much do you want to bet that this sellout traitor has never had a calloused hand in his life. Tell ya what Mr. Dirt Bag come work with the Average Joe for 1/2 a day and lets see who is lazy and whimpy!

April
    What a traitor, this man needs to be kicked out of office!!!!

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

another dirtbag in office . MO you put him there you get him out .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. -- A lot of lazy Missourians, including many in Southeast Missouri, could benefit from adopting the work ethic of Mexican immigrants, House Speaker Rod Jetton said Thursday.
    Isn't it about time for Rod Jetton's reassignment to activate. I believe he should be transfered to the Liaison's Office for Better Government Understanding located in Tijuana , under our governments mutual exchange program with Mexico.

You know the program, Mexico's leaders get to come to the United States and tell us how to run our country and we get to send our represenatives down to Mexico so they can tell Mexico how to run their country.

I will bet he has a better appreciation of America and it's citizens upon return.

Actualy, i'm surprised the people of Missouri are not demanding this guy step down immediately for such an insult to his people and this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent a note to Rep. Jetton. What interests me about this story is that I think unemployment for a certain level of income would probably pay more than what this $8/hr job would pay - especially after taxes are taken out. I'll let you know if I hear back. He looks really young too.

Dear Rep. Jetton -

You were recently quoted in the "Southeast Missourian" as saying "trade some of our people for some of the Mexicans who work so hard". You were commenting that an employer was trying to hire people for $8/hr and only received 3 applicants.
    I'd like some clarification. Where did the employer advertise and for how long? Did he just put a sign in the window, or did he run a newspaper ad? How long did he run the ad for and was it over the holiday period? I would also like to know what the average payout is for unemployment for people in Missouri, since an $8/hr job only yeilds $320/wk. Do you think that maybe the unemployment amount could possibly be more than what that job would pay? Your comments were very offensive to the people who elected you and to all hard working Americans and Americans who are struggling in a tough economy. I'd like an explaination.

Thank you,
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Does he mean like not paying taxes???

Is their way of doing things so commendable that the politician wants us to rebuild our country into the examples of the countries that they left???

Is this why they wanted my children killed and out of the way for the Revolutionaries in the governments preferred illegal residence???

I'm not sure who's the bigger moran them or me for still giving a flaming rat's butt as to anything they have to say.

I just realized I had a couple typos. I hope I pasted by spell-checked version in the email, lol.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Are these comments on tape anywhere?Also,we need to contact missouri republican party and find out who thier canidates are for governor

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast