Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More to arrest, but Isabel Garcia wants charges dismissed

Isabel Garcia is the activist head of Docheros Humanos and is employed as the "head" Pima County Public Defender, even though she probably doesn't really do her job except being an activist.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/printDS/128985

Published: 05.13.2006

Protester sought in kicking
    By Alexis Huicochea
    ARIZONA DAILY STAR
    The Tucson Police Department is asking for the public's help in identifying a female protester who kicked an officer in the face during the April 10 pro-immigration rally.
    After closely reviewing video footage from the rally, police have been able to single out the female who they say intentionally kicked Officer Nathan A. Tullgren, 26, as he was on the ground making an arrest, said Tucson police Chief of Staff Capt. Brett Klein on Friday.
    Police say she could face a charge of aggravated assault on a peace officer.
    According to Klein, Tullgren had just pulled a male off of another officer's back when he took the male down to the ground.
    The woman, who is in her late teens to early 20s, then kicked Tullgren in the face, knocking off his hat.
    After she kicked Tullgren, Officer Douglas C. Musick pushed the young woman away to prevent her from further injuring the officer and she fell over a bicycle, a police report stated.
    She ran into the crowd before she could be arrested.
    She was wearing a black or navy blue hooded sweatshirt, jeans, a black messenger bag and black-and-white Chuck Taylor Converse shoes.
    At times, she had a red Che Guevara flag draped over her shoulders. She has black hair and a lip ring on her lower lip.
    Meanwhile, the Tucson Police Officers Association said officers performed their jobs properly during the rally and a smaller counterprotest where a Mexican flag was burned.
    Officers had to use pepper spray and arrested six people after protesters became angered by the burning of the flag. A man who is accused of burning the Mexican flag was arrested the following day.
    Organizers of the pro-immigration rally and march have accused the officers of using excessive force and failing to perform their jobs. They have asked that an independent investigation be conducted into how police handled the rally and counterprotest.
    Two reports this week by the Police Department said officers' actions, including several instances where force was used, were justifiable.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Ity makes you want to say something ugly like it's a shame she didn't get her teeth kicked in. But we will be nice and not say anything like that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Ity makes you want to say something ugly like it's a shame she didn't get her teeth kicked in. But we will be nice and not say anything like that.
    Charles,

A question for you. Do law-abiding American citizens resort to violence against law enforcement officers? I know that on occasion they do but I'd have a little more sense than to try to kick an officer. The consequences are dire for assaulting an LE, aren't they? What kind of charges can be filed against this "young lady?" - and what are the chances they can be made to stick in the face of the reconquista prosecutor?

What would be the charge? Assaulting an officer?

Two reports this week by the Police Department said officers' actions, including several instances where force was used, were justifiable.
    Of course they were justifiable because the savages went ballistic when the Mexican flag was burned. Not that I'm advocating the act at all but when the shoe is on the other foot they go ballistic. Heaven forbid if protestors against amnesty show up at the illegals' protests. They'll make sure to run them off. But they show up at "no amnesty" rallies and act like the beasts that some of them are.

They can march in our streets defiantly waving the Mexican buzzard rag but when they're met with opposition their true beastly nature comes out.

And Bush wants to give citizenship to these people. Notwithstanding that there are good hard-working people here illegally so that doesn't exempt them in any way - but at least they attempt to work hard, provide for their families and keep out of trouble.

Deport all the marchers and see how many "hard-working good-hearted" folks are left. Not too many!

I fear the reconquiste scum will attempt to charge the officer with assault and battery for striking the sleezy foul hussy's shoe with his face.

Good one obbop!
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    Charles,

A question for you. Do law-abiding American citizens resort to violence against law enforcement officers? I know that on occasion they do but I'd have a little more sense than to try to kick an officer. The consequences are dire for assaulting an LE, aren't they? What kind of charges can be filed against this "young lady?" - and what are the chances they can be made to stick in the face of the reconquista prosecutor?

What would be the charge? Assaulting an officer?
    Well, in the mind of most cops no Law Abiding citizen would assault an officer.(I understand there are some questionable officers but I am talking about those who do the job from the heart) No all states use the same charges, in some states an assault on a LEO is the same as assault on anyone. Some states have a charge of assault on LEO and some have assault on emergency personnel. If he was not hurt it will probable simple assault. I am hoping they will charge her with assault with intent to do nodally injure.
    But it is always more pleasing to be able to get your hands on them as they do the assault and they "resist" arrest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[Well, in the mind of most cops no Law Abiding citizen would assault an officer.(I understand there are some questionable officers but I am talking about those who do the job from the heart) No all states use the same charges, in some states an assault on a LEO is the same as assault on anyone. Some states have a charge of assault on LEO and some have assault on emergency personnel. If he was not hurt it will probable simple assault. I am hoping they will charge her with assault with intent to do nodally injure.
    But it is always more pleasing to be able to get your hands on them as they do the assault and they "resist" arrest.
    Thanks Charles. Resisting arrest carries a stiffer penalty doesn't it?