Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by rickesteves
    with all the money she's saved on snacks the last couple of weeks she can probably buy a car.And McDonald's around the corner can go back to it's normal hours.
    You're getting too big of a laugh out of this .. and I'm laughing myself silly at your comments!
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

This woman should be ashamed of herself. How can anyone let themselves go like that? Hunger strike is the best thing that could happen to her. She looks like she could eat a horse in one bite. Just think of all the tax dollars California saved by her not eating the last few days. She probably counts for at least 10 percent of Californias spending budget alone.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

fat lady hunger strike

Has she taken a bath yet or is she still in the garage? Maybe she needs to be hosed off, before she goes back in the house! I know she is only drinking water. How many swimming pools has she gulped down?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12