Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Most Americans stupid as a box of rocks as to overpopulation

June 25, 10:41 AM
    20 comments

MOST AMERICANS STUPID AS A BOX OF ROCKS AS TO OVERPOPULATION: On American Sustainability—Anatomy of Societal Collapse

By Frosty Wooldridge

With millions of Americans reading my columns on 50 websites across the country, I receive thousands of letters concerning my stance on overpopulation and immigration. Additionally, I speak to millions on radio shows. My latest book, America on the Brink: The Next Added 100 Million Americans, describes our accelerating population predicament. As a civilization, we stand nostril-deep in a world of hurt on a dozen fronts.

Most of the time, readers thank me for my outspoken courage and integrity. Others lambaste me with names and other epithets.

Last week, a reader tried to bait me into arguing with his myopic support of immigration and population growth. His inane arguments do not hold water because they stem from his emotional paradigm. I receive dozens of letters from well-meaning writers, but they all fail to understand that our present resource base cannot and will not sustain our population today let alone 30 years from now with an added 100 million Americans.

Our national leaders and regular citizens prove dumber than a box of rocks!

That’s the problem! We suffer an entire society thinking and standing on the fractured glass legs of the 20th century. We think our “expand foreverâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gee, good ole Frosty...

I have to tell you that anyone who can put THIS together: "..I don’t give a flatulence in the wind..." will never have MY attention. If that's the best you can do, Frost, my man, you need to be speaking to non-adults.

I'm also not really impressed with good ole Frosty's prowess on a bicycle...why the hell should ANYONE care about that?

What I DO care about is that his message, whatever it is, is completely lost on me. I immediately filter out information that comes at me from someone who is frantically flapping his arms and running in circles telling me of the horrors that are about to befall me, with thin lips and flying spittle.

It's this sort of horrible-ized crap that encourages people...just exactly like me...to completely ignore their message. [/i]
    Just an ole hippy, tryin' to get along...

Oh, yeah, one last thing.

Tell you what, Frosty, I'm a REGULAR person, and I don't much appreciate being called stupid.

I'll tell you what you do, Ace, how about you come back when you can speak to adults about adult topics without being insulting...how would THAT be, hmm?
    Just an ole hippy, tryin' to get along...

Methinks Frosty rode his bicycle around the world sans seat (sitting on the pole, oh my)

It's the way of nature or depending on your religion, faith.

A person dies, a child is born. It's as simple as that. The balance of nature.

I have traveled this wonderful country for 30 years and seen this country through the windshield.

We have millions of acres of pristine desert, forest, farmlands and wilderness to sustain us.

Global warming is a hoax. Believe me, I froze my ass off in Montana this past winter.

Wooldridge, like Corsi and others are using fear and hysteria to further their careers and agendas, and of course, line their pockets.

I agree with Frosty. To ccsingleton and UncleEnore: There are NO water shortages ANYWHERE in this country? It is logical to presume that especially in California where areas are being ravaged by drought, there are MILLIONS of illegal immigrants competing for the same resources.

A person dies, a child is born. It's as simple as that. The balance of nature.
    That may have been true 20 years ago here in America, but the truth now is, a person dies, and 50 anchor babies are born. I implore you to watch Roy Beck's gumball video to get some clarification.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ

Please watch this and then tell me what you think.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Did I mention;

Back in the sixties the government came into the schools and brainwashed us with the idea we needed to control the population because it was rising so fast. They said the roads would become crowded and we would run out of things like water.

They unleashed abortions, birth control pills, and other forms of Family Planning.

To allow the country to be over run with the criminals in businesses illegal labor while the criminals in the government aid and abet the invasion is a travesty against mankind.

They have seen to it our children were killed to control the population at the same time allowing the world to export their population problems here.

What about our sacrifices, many made against our will?

P.S. We still haven't recovered from the last time the criminals in business were allowed to bring in their slaves.

Frosty is right on. America cant sustain another 100 million people. There arent enough resources. Water is already scarce. To the person who said "A person dies, a child is born. It's as simple as that. The balance of nature". That isn t what is happening today. People are enjoying longer lifes, and other people are irresponsibly having several babies in a country that is already over-populated.

Watch this video if you want to understand the impact of over popuation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7WJeqxuOfQ
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Or;

The Unacknowledged Holocaust

Back in the 60’s the Federal Government came into the public schools and brainwashed us as little children with the message that the children we were about to have were unwanted because the population was rising so fast. They launched a program called, “Zero Population Growthâ€

Northern California (moved back to fight for our land and freedom)
    You guys are missing his point. What he said was most people are not paying attention and are being stupid in their assumption that there will always be enough. If you thought he was talking to you like you are not an adult or ignorant then he proved his point. Which is also mine. I still can't believe that people are living like it was the 60's and all we need to be concerned about is how much beer is in the fridge. Do we have enough drugs to get through the weekend? Did my check show up?

I lived in California. Water is definitely a problem. People really are starving. More doesn't make it better. And, most of the people who are not waking up are going to be the ones that scream the loudest when it finally does hit their portion of the beach.

I live in an Hispanic community. It wasn't when I moved here six years ago. Now, we are overrun. Everyday it's something new. And they don't give a damned if we run out of water. They are going to take what the hell they want. Don't fool yourself. They WILL be in your backyard if you don't watch out.

Just like termites if you don't pay attention.

It is kind of a sham if you think about it.

I would guess about seventy percent of the people I pass in any given day were not in this country when the zero population thing went in to full tilt.

So we have about a million abortions a year.

We have about a million illegal aliens come in a year.

When I look around me I am surrounded with people that represent those that could have been family, or family of friends that I grew up with. Now I'm surrounded by strangers on the street and in the government.

P.S. It reminds me of when I used to travel around a bit. Some places seemed years behind the times. If it is still so, then like laughinglynx is trying to tell you, you have a tsunami headed your way no matter where you think your home IS. It will be where it WAS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast