Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by laughinglynx
    You guys are missing his point. What he said was most people are not paying attention and are being stupid in their assumption that there will always be enough. If you thought he was talking to you like you are not an adult or ignorant then he proved his point. Which is also mine. I still can't believe that people are living like it was the 60's and all we need to be concerned about is how much beer is in the fridge. Do we have enough drugs to get through the weekend? Did my check show up?

I lived in California. Water is definitely a problem. People really are starving. More doesn't make it better. And, most of the people who are not waking up are going to be the ones that scream the loudest when it finally does hit their portion of the beach.

I live in an Hispanic community. It wasn't when I moved here six years ago. Now, we are overrun. Everyday it's something new. And they don't give a damned if we run out of water. They are going to take what the hell they want. Don't fool yourself. They WILL be in your backyard if you don't watch out.

Just like termites if you don't pay attention.
    An EXCELLENT post!! People can't continue to live with their head in the sand. When the poop hits the fan, who is going to survive? Those that think that they live in the 60's or those that can adapt to the situation? I myself have been getting used to the fact that I will soon not have the conveniences of modern life, and have begun the preparations for my family. If you look at geological history, you will see that our planet makes constant changes, and it is up to the population to adapt. Many people will die because of their belief that they will always be taken care of, but nature will soon prove them wrong.
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

MW
    Simple math and common sense tells us that we can't sustain our current levels of immigration indefinitely! Anyone that says otherwise is ignorant to their surroundings or is living in a place that is void of light and sound.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

An EXCELLENT post!! People can't continue to live with their head in the sand. When the poop hits the fan, who is going to survive? Those that think that they live in the 60's or those that can adapt to the situation? I myself have been getting used to the fact that I will soon not have the conveniences of modern life, and have begun the preparations for my family. If you look at geological history, you will see that our planet makes constant changes, and it is up to the population to adapt. Many people will die because of their belief that they will always be taken care of, but nature will soon prove them wrong.
    And this would be the second excellent post, jshhmr. The earth can't sustain what we're doing to it and I'm not talking the idea of global warming. Just the simple fact that the human population is expanding faster than earth's resources are being replenished is enough to send us into serious trouble. I'm with laughinglynx and jshhmr, my family is putting away what we need to become self sufficient. I don't want it to happen, but I truly think that Mother Nature has a heck of a nasty surprise awaiting us.

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsingleton
    We have millions of acres of pristine desert, forest, farmlands and wilderness to sustain us.
    But those "millions of acres of pristine desert" are hardly pristine after millions of illegal aliens pass through them.

And neither the desert, nor the forest, nor the wilderness is the illegal aliens' destination. They go to growing cities where construction is still booming, to the suburbs where landscaping pays well, to the resorts where custodial work is plentiful, and, for those who don't have a better paying skill, to the farms to do stoop labor.

But mainly, they concentrate in explosive ghettos, populating and over-populating the barrios, until they are packed like rats in a pen - except that rats don't pack heat and unlawfully carry handguns and automatic weapons.

In the 1800's, when America went west, there were government incentives to spread out: "forty acres and a mule" for farmers, land grants and water rights for ranchers, gold stakes for prospectors, low taxes on merchants, and an unhindered horizon for the railroad tycoons.

But today, the primary government incentives - healthcare, education, and welfare - foster the ghettoization of the immigrant community.

Certainly, open spaces are plentiful in Idaho and Montana. But the people moving there are mostly American citizens, refugees from over-crowded San Francisco and Seattle, not immigrants from Mexico and Brazil.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

A person dies, a child is born. It's as simple as that. The balance of nature.
    We have millions of acres of pristine desert, forest, farmlands and wilderness to sustain us.
    Could it be that you forgot to put a smiley face or something to indicate you were joking about this?
    If not, then I’m flabbergasted by the statements. Firstly you need to look into some statistics about global population growth over the centuries. Then you need to research how many people are living longer than in previous generations. You didn’t expect Social Security did you?

After that, you seriously need to rent Soylent Green! It is outstanding science fiction and could probably be prophecy. While we may not have it on the movie’s timeline, “The scoops are on their way! I repeat: The scoops are on their way.â€
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12