Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mr. Amnesty Lou Dobbs on Fox News Greta

Lou Dobbs is making the rounds on Fox News. This evening he is with Greta Van Sustern talking about birthright citizenship, border security, and other illegal immigration issues.

Mr. Dobbs is all for birthright citizenship for children of illegal aliens. He did not discuss the costs associated with continuing to allow this, costs such as the magnet that this is to citizens of other nations, costs tied to birthright citizenship and pathway to citizenship for illegal alien parents, and other family members, costs associated to entitlements, etc.

Mr. Dobbs says that he is for border security and that 60 percent of the nation supports an Arizona type law.

Fox hired him for the Fox Business Channel, so we will hear more about his amnesty efforts, meeting with Luis Gutierrez, Chuck Schumer, and the rest.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We know Murdoch is for amnesty so perhaps Lou changed hoping to get a job at FOX? Who knows what happened to him but something did.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs has no credibility left with anyone. He is the biggest sell out of all time.

Are there any National Media personalities advocating enforcement only? I can't think of any. So I believe they've all been coerced one way or another.

To paraphrase the Senator character from the movie "Shooter":

"There are no Republicans or Democrats, no Sunni or Shiite, there are only the haves and have-nots, so are you on the inside or out Gunny?"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good ole' Lou should have been 'put out to pasture' long ago.

Then why doesn't he just hide behind the business news desk and keep his mouth shut? By doing these interviews, it reminds everyone time and time again what a turncoat he is.

I actually dislike and distrust Lou Dobbs more than I dislike Luis Gutierrze D-IL. Lou Dobbs is a phony and a traitor. He now denies he was ever against Comprehensive Immigration Amnesty Reform. He says he is now working with Gutierrze and Schumer on a "compassionate and rational solution" amnesty. I can't stand to look at him or listen to him now when he's on TV. To think that once upon a time, he had us supporting him for office.

He is also a moron, or has not done his research, before babbling on national TV about the Birhtright Citizenship issue. Lou: We don't have to change the constitution to stop the anchor baby explosion. You clueless, phony, pandering, traitorous moron.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    We know Murdoch is for amnesty so perhaps Lou changed hoping to get a job at FOX? Who knows what happened to him but something did.
    Could be. Maybe because CNN pressured him out, he thought it was the only way to get a job on cable news. It still burns me to think about the betrayal. So now Dobbs is going to kiss up to Murdoch by supporting amnesty on Fox Business News. However, Dobbs does have a long going public fued with John Stossel who has a show on FBN. Its so bad that I truly can not see the two working on the same network.

Maybe the only bright side will be that the globalist, open borders Stossel will be off the air.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!