Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MS-13 gang growing extremely dangerous, FBI says

By Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY

In early November, the FBI and Houston police learned that six suspected members of Mara Salvatrucha, a violent Central American gang known as MS-13, were raiding a house on Liberty Street where a rival gang had stashed drugs.

MS-13 â€â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"The suspects researched Walgreens throughout the Midwest and on a routine basis averaged $45,000 to $55,000 worth of stolen merchandise per day," Hanson says.
    They are also robbing the malls blind. One hit they aired on CNN in Montgomery County, MD, showed two women walking out of a dept. store with $3,000 in perfume in the same piece they had video of the teams of usually three that stuck stacks of jeans into a shopping bag. This is a huge problem. Last year in Botourt County, Virginia, suspected gang members asked to use a construction companies bathroom at which point they stole the bottom half of the payroll checks. They caught them after they had cashed $40,000 from just that one company alone.
    O.K. does anyone want to take a stab at the millions if not billions of dollars we can add to the grand total these people are stealing from our Nation?
    Equal rights for all, special privileges for none. Thomas Jefferson

I guess President Bush would say these guys came here to do the jobs Americans won't do, too. I guess we don't have enough Americans doing gang murders and rapes, not enough drug dealers, either. Boy, Mr. Bush needs to get his head out of his hind end and see what is really taking place here in America because of these illegals
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    I guess President Bush would say these guys came here to do the jobs Americans won't do, too. I guess we don't have enough Americans doing gang murders and rapes, not enough drug dealers, either. Boy, Mr. Bush needs to get his head out of his hind end and see what is really taking place here in America because of these illegals
    Just have to make a little correction on your post. Instead if out of his Hind end. It should read out of Fox's Hind end.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

So true, Scub! Thank you for making that correction!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)