Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Many of our troops might not recognize this Country anymore by the time they get back to it.

One of the reasons I wish the war was over is that I think a lot of our troops that have been gone for so long would notice how much has changed since they left.

With so many American troops abroad, I bet that a lot of them have no idea that America is being invaded in their absence.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A soldier on another board is keeping up. He seems to be amazed at what's happening here. It's gotta be hard on those guys knowing the US should be defended & they're on the other side of the world. Hopefully we'll see him here soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stars & Stripes

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Many of our troops might not recognize this Country anymore by the time they get back to it.

One of the reasons I wish the war was over is that I think a lot of our troops that have been gone for so long would notice how much has changed since they left.

With so many American troops abroad, I bet that a lot of them have no idea that America is being invaded in their absence.

W
    Our Sodiers won`t get this news from the "Stars & Stripes",you can bet your life on that.
    I do not know of one Veteran (WW1,WW2,Korea,or Vietnam, that ever had to stop and ask himself if "English" would be the National Language when he/she got back to the real world.
    I don`t know of any Veteran that ever had to wonder if his/her home has been replace by a "Holliday Inn".
    I don`t know of one Veteran that ever had to wonder if his neighborhood has been taken over by Invaders from another country while he/she was fighting for said neighborhood/Country.
    I don`t know of ONE VETERAN that was ever shipped home in a box,without a flag, by Commercial freight,like Paper or plastic or rice cookies,not like one that has given his/her life for this country.
    George Bush is a Horrable Person ,anyway one looks at him,from any angle,on any day,at any time,he still shakes out the same.
    I got to Viet Nam reading the "Stars & Stripes",I left Viet Nam reading the "Berkley Barb" or the "Village Voice".

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    "It's no surprise that these smugglers, these criminals, would be threatening our agents," he added. "And that would be a huge mistake on their part if they try."
    They've already tried twice haven't they. Agents already been fired upon with rifles & vests won't stop rifle bullets.

Where is the US MILITARY?
    In Iraq, Afghanistan, and possibly soon in Iran.

In other words, they're being kept as far away from the scene of the invasion as possible.

This is just the way George likes it.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Department of Homeland Security Issues Alert
    Email to a Friend Printer Friendly Version

Department of Homeland Security Issues Alert

Millie Martinez, KOLD News 13 Reporter

Mexican Nationals are angry about increased security along the U.S. Mexico border. The alert says smugglers intend to hire violent street gangs to perform the killings.

Border Patrol agents in Nogales say they know the risks of being a Border Patrol Officer.

“We’re here to protect the border and we’re going to do it. � Jose Maheda said.

Just imagine, you’re driving down the highway and you hear a sound like a gunshot.
    Everyday smugglers throw rocks and feces at Border Patrol agents patrolling an area agent’s call "hamburger hill". Many agents drive armor like vehicles with medal around them so rocks don’t hit the windows.

Jose said, "In the early 90's it was controlled by smugglers, now it’s controlled by border patrol agents! We do everything we can to protect ourselves."

There is a need for better roads and fences along the Border and recently President Bush said plans to spend more money to protect the border. Especially when border assaults are at an all time high.
    Maheda said, "In 2004 we had 118 assaults and in 2005 we had 246 assaults in the Tucson sector against Border Patrol Officers.

So far this year we’ve had 58 assaults already. Those numbers are high and we attribute that to the pressures we are putting on smugglers." In the last few months more emphasis is being put on training, something Border Patrol Agents say is a must.

“They should always be alert and the training is better right now.�
    Meantime, the Federal government plans on sending more Borders Patrol agents to southern Arizona, no word yet on how many.

Meantime, the Federal government plans on sending more Borders Patrol agents to southern Arizona, no word yet on how many.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=4349701&nav=14RT
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Quote:
    When are they going to realize that threats against our law-enforcement officers are threats against this nation?"

When they usually figure things out, after the fact.
    Better yet, when are we going to realize that threats like this show that we are dealing with ruthless, selfish people, who for their own personal gain, are comfortable with the concept of taking the life of another human being.

We Americans, unanimously as one united country, need to fight to keep our streets, schools, and even homes, safe from notorious, heinious criminals. Although there is crime in the United States, it is not our way of life. Unfortunately, poverty, crime, and violence are a very common part of day to day living in much of South and Central America, Mexico, Haiti, and several other countries where citizens are massively migrating to the United States.

It is obvious that those who are coming here illegally are already breaking one of our laws, but how many more will they break apon their arrival. With the violent, criminal backgrounds many of these illegals come from, the desperation they have to arrive in America, and the "nothing to lose attitude" that so many seem to take, how safe can they really be. It does not shock me to read that they are now threatening the lives of those innocent soldiers who are fighting a silent war to protect all citizens of America. That is one reason I agree with the placement of US military troops manning the US/Mexico border. Let's match the opponent with someone level in the playing field. Someone who is as trained to kill as they are. Someone armed comparably to the gang members and criminals who are attempting to gain entry.

These people have one agenda, entry into America. It seems they have studied under Malcolm X and adopted the attitude; "By what ever means necessary." This is an attitude we need to assume. If someone broke into any Americans home and attempted to brutally rape their children, steal their posessions, and ultimately take their life, they would use whatever force needed to secure the safety of themselves and their loved ones, correct? Well, though I acknowledge that not all illegals are threatening, physically, that is, and they are not all criminals, we cannot differentiate one from the next, and recent history has proven that these are the very things that many of them do apon arrival. Many of these illegals have a blatant disregard and disrespect for this nation and all those in it. Many have no respect for our laws, customs, culture, and country. By whatever means necessary, our fathers (our political figures in charge), need to protect their children (the citizens within America), and keep these people out. Protect our lives, our health, our jobs, and our peace of mind. These are all things which are threatened by illegal immigrants.

Realistically, I could continue on forever pleading for our civil rights, but I will save some for another time.
    N Schumann

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf
    "It's no surprise that these smugglers, these criminals, would be threatening our agents," he added. "And that would be a huge mistake on their part if they try."
    They've already tried twice haven't they. Agents already been fired upon with rifles & vests won't stop rifle bullets.

Where is the US MILITARY?
    The US military is currently overseas dying for no good cause. Meanwhile they could be alive and well, living and working here for the real reason they joined. To defend our country.

When the cat is away, the mouse will play.
    N Schumann

Quote:
    When are they going to realize that threats against our law-enforcement officers are threats against this nation?"

If you were stopped for speeding and you told the cop you were going to kill him if he didn't let you go now, what would he do? You would be arrested and prosecuted. I guess that only applies to Americans huh?
    N Schumann

Quote Originally Posted by NSchumann
    Quote:

If you were stopped for speeding and you told the cop you were going to kill him if he didn't let you go now, what would he do? You would be arrested and prosecuted. I guess that only applies to Americans huh?
    NO! Bushes Americans speak Spanish.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12