Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Junius, I've wondered about the same thing concerning the ACLU!! What is their deal?? Every time an illegal alien lands a house, a job, an opportunity illegally, an American's civil rights were violated. Employers are supposed to be EEO, Equal Employment Opportunity employers...it's federal law man worked hard and long to achieve including the ACLU. Yet, here they are allowing American Citizen's civil rights for notice to jobs, equal and fair review of their resume or application, all aspects of legal EEO hiring to fall by the wayside for millions of Americans.

Today, an American could not get a job in many trades and industries, in complete violation of their civil rights under the constitution and more specifically, the EEO ACT.

Americans have been SHUT OUT of the very opportunities 231 years of struggle and war and debate and effort and ideas and experience took to create!!

Aliens are just walking in stealing American lives.

Where is the ACLU?? Where is the ACLU??? Where is the ACLU???

I'm told headed up now by a Puerto Rican fellow. Maybe he's biased against certain Americans and favors Hispanics.

If that's the case, they have lost all ACLU purpose. credibility and are no longer relevant. They should relocate to Mexico or....Puerto Rico where they could do some good for those people.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Project Minuteman & Illegal Aliens invading America

I salute Mr. Gilcrist and every individual that has patricipated in this vigile. I hope to be able to participate in the future. Just couldn't make it this time, but I am there in spirit with you. Keep up the good work. Save America now- before it's too late.
    Doug

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12