Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obviously they have dug this up, dusted it off, and throwing it back out there to give the impression that the KKK is dangerous to "immigrants." They are no more prevalent than "snake handlers." It's nothing but propaganda to demonize "white" people and build up support for the "poor oppressed" illegals by making them look like victims.

SOSAD
    We have elements in our society that won't allow a blue or red bandanna on their turf. You want me to believe guys running around in sheets are going to make it through the night?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As always they always through out the race card. Bottom line they are in the wrong. You can't defend illegal practices and be in the right. The only desperate action they have left to take is playing the race card. Even though they have no grounds there either.

Well, it's pure BS. I keep my ear to the ground so to speak with a number of NC LEO agency's as well as having just retired. Not one word have I heard of any in eastern NC involving immigrants and KKK.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    I watched the show. Did anybody else? Who was that panel? Give me a break. Were they supposed to be a representation of all view points? I guess the minster was supposed to represent the "conservative point of view" but in reality 4 leftest leaning panelist. The report said the Klan grew by 64% but then didn't give any specific numbers. Tried to infer it was almost epidemic and the panel was "not surprised" aalso people should be "very alarmed" . Evil old white people doing it again. Old ways die hard and other such rhetoric. Was a pure hit piece of association sponsored by not only the ADL by SPLC as well. They made sure they framed it around illegal immigration and made no reference to anti white attitudes from Hispanic or other groups. No numbers of comparison to Hispanic or other hate groups or haters. Intellectually dishonest but no surprise. Paula Zahn makes it clear where she is coming from.
    I watched it, the only one who mentioned anything about illegals was paula when she said, well illegals are breaking the law being here, and they should go home and come back legally. The rest was BS and she has that panel alot, their idiots. But as I said in my last post there was over 200,000 at one time in the KKK, that is quite a large racist group.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

We have elements in our society that won't allow a blue or red bandanna on their turf. You want me to believe guys running around in sheets are going to make it through the night?
    Exactly ll. Minor detail but those are the kind of things we are supposed to ignore or pretend otherwise. Whole sections of certain cities are danger zones but the "white sheets" are alarming!!!
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    SOSAD

Hopefully not in these days, but back then like everything else they let it grow to big before they did anything about it, they were also spread out and not all active in night time activity's,those were the real extremist, which most evil groups have, point in fact, they were todays LA RAZA, MECHA, CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, see what I mean
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Any KKK groups of today are a far cry from the image of old. If you do some research they appear to be small collections of "Christian separatists". They promote social separation of race and promote "whites" in much the same way as other races promote themselves. This is information I gathered from their website. There is no such thing as one KKK......just a lot of different small groups operating separately.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Any KKK groups of today are a far cry from the image of old. If you do some research they appear to be small collections of "Christian separatists". They promote social separation of race and promote "whites" in much the same way as other races promote themselves. This is information I gathered from their website. There is no such thing as one KKK......just a lot of different small groups operating separately.
    they could be trying to make a come back, all groups start out small, but this illegal immigration could be just the cause or opportunity they need to help them build steam again. Sen. Sensenbrenner was a member of the KKK but Alberto Gonzalas is a member of MECHA and they are way more dangerous

Quote Originally Posted by Daculling
    I want to stop this but I cannot. I am a cog.
    Aren't we all, Dac? Hopefully, enough cogs will jam the gear before it's too late.

My apologies Dac. I seem to have edited your post rather than hit reply. I can't put it back. You can put it right with an edit of your post. Delete what I wrote on it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast