Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

MUSLIMS IN 21ST CENTURY USA:ARROGANT, RIGHTEOUS AND DETERMIN

MUSLIMS IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA: ARROGANT, RIGHTEOUS AND DETERMINED

By Frosty Wooldridge
    December 3, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

Part 8: Conversion, murders in Seattle, Koran verses advocate violence

As political correctness allows and emboldens Muslims to continue their onslaught into the United States, few Americans see our predicament and fewer still speak up.

While liberals and academics, living in gated communities and ivory towers, shout to the rooftops the wonders of multiculturalism—a not-so-silent war gathers beneath the surface of our seemingly peaceful society.

Today, the U.S. Congress continues importing 100,000 legal immigrants every 30 days. That equals 1.2 million mostly poor, illiterate and unskilled people from third world countries that compete for limited welfare dollars and jobs. At the same time, 14 million U.S. citizens cannot obtain a job, 13.4 million American children live below the poverty line, and finally, 35 million American citizens subsist on food stamps.

Not once will you hear of any debate on the absurdity of adding 100,000 immigrants monthly to our already overwhelmed civilization. As reported in an earlier column, the U.S. suffers 40 million people that cannot read (“America filling up with dumb peopleâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We would no sooner tolerate Satanic worship in this country, so we do we tolerate this?

And yes, I am equating Islam with Satanism. Sue me!
    <div>
    </div>

I had a distant relative who was in prison. He converted to Islam because the perks in prison were better for Muslims than other religions.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    [quote]“I responded, “So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?â€

It is happening in Europe and will happen here because they are so concerned with diveristy rather than Americans safety. I just don't know how we can stop it with our government aiding and abetting these people.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MUSLIMS IN 21ST CENTURY AMERICA: ARROGANT, RIGHTEOUS AND DETERMINED
    Muslims havent changed. We notice them more because they are here. Regardless of what Obama says, we ARE a Christian nation and Muslims do not belong here. Just look at Copenhagen, London and other countries that have been ruined by Muslims. How many acts of jihad will it take before this country stops allowing them to enter?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn