Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Even though the article "INTENTIONALLY" does not specifically say that the drunk was an illegal----Minuteman members on another site have confirmed that it is true!!

wow, Im so mad and so sad at the same time.

I hope we can gather the facts in one place - if we send this info out now to non anti-illegal immigration sites, they will question all the facts.

When we have this in an article, or provable facts (i.e. police dept docket #) I will post this everywhere and send it to my representatives. Ask them if cheap labor is worth this. Ask them why they say we are fighting in Iraq for freedom when we are unsafe at home.

My thoughts and prayers are with this woman and her family.

Quote Originally Posted by IAbgone
    Send this and the hundreds of articles like this to McCain, Clinton, Obama, Janet Murguia, Juan Hernandez and anyone else whose goal it is to allow illegals to come here and stay here.
    I say it is a hate crime. Obviously the guy hates Americans and our laws he broke a ton of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I checked the website article at Napa Valley Register and saw the following posted under Comments:

NVR Moderator wrote on Feb 7, 2008 11:01 AM:
    " Many comments to this story have been deleted because they address the issue of illegal immigration.
    There is nothing in this article about immigration issues.
    Comment guideline No. 1 refers to this, stating in part "Keep comments ... focused on the topic in the story." "

How horribly sad for that young family...My thoughts and Prayers are with them...
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

I've got a terrible feeling that we will start seeing more and more of this over the next couple years.

I didn't see any where that he is an illegal. Did I miss something? That's what you get folks for having your California wine. Yep, they are there to support Nancy Pelosi and her Rutherford vineyards and hotel. Yep, multi-million dollars businesses for good out Nancy.

I suggest you start boycotting California wines, like I do. Even though I live in this poor woman's area.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    I didn't see any where that he is an illegal. Did I miss something? That's what you get folks for having your California wine. Yep, they are there to support Nancy Pelosi and her Rutherford vineyards and hotel. Yep, multi-million dollars businesses for good out Nancy.

I suggest you start boycotting California wines, like I do. Even though I live in this poor woman's area.
    The fact that he is illegal was "intentionally" left out of the paper. However, Minuteman members are confirming that he is definitely an illegal. ICE currently has a hold on him----and his bail has been set for about $100,000. There is definitely NO question that he is an illegal.

Update-----he was denied bail. So, he will remain in jail until his hearing and sentencing. Once his sentence is completed, ICE gets him.

"the driver is an illegal alien that has been arrested for DUI once before and was deported only to return. Through contacts in law enforcement, and considering the drivers record, they applied pressure on the judge to revoke bail. So the XXXXXXX will rot in jail while awaiting his arraignment."

Thanks for the update Dolly. How did you get the info about ICE. I know our newspapers up here are nothing but liberal and owned by the New York Times. (What is your first clue. LOL) It's good that inside people can get this information out.

N. CA has a real problem of having honest reporting, whether it is local television or papers. We need a real outlet to start getting it out.

I'm not sure Glenn Beck would unless he had someone to interview on it or Neal Cavuto. They are worth a try.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast