Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

N.M.: Police: Chinese Nationals Arrested In Fake License Cas

Police: Chinese Nationals Arrested In Fake License Case

Gov.-Elect Opposed to NM Driver's License Law
    POSTED: 12:27 pm MDT November 5, 2010
    UPDATED: 3:29 pm MDT November 5, 2010

Comments (5)

SANTA FE, NM -- Two Chinese nationals were in the Santa Fe county jail after trying to obtain New Mexico driver's licenses illegally, police say.

Gov.-elect Susanna Martinez said this case and many others are proof that New Mexico's licensing laws put the state in danger.

Police said Yue Xian Liu, Shunxian Feng and another person who fled tried to use a bogus address to get New Mexico driver's licenses.

State Police said they arrested Feng just before he was set to leave for China. They said the plan was for him to wait in China until his license arrived at the fake address and then he would return to New Mexico.

Martinez said the case is exactly why she has promised to get rid of the law that allows illegal immigrants to obtain state licenses with no questions asked.

"We have to make sure our borders are secure and throughout my entire campaign I have made that a promise -- to fight, to repeal that law and revoke those driver's licenses that have been issued thus far," she said.

State police were questioning two of the suspects to find out why they were trying to get New Mexico licenses.

Martinez said it really doesn't matter why; the state can't keep taking chances with people who come to the state illegally.

"We have to make sure that the people who cause us harm, trafficking narcotics, trafficking humans, and break into homes and commit criminal activity do not stay in this state", Martinez said.

The state tax fraud investigation division aided New Mexico Police in making the arrests.

Trying to get a fictitious license in New Mexico is a fourth-degree felony.

Police said they also caught a number of Polish immigrants who were attempting to get fraudulent licenses earlier this year.

http://oneoldvet.com/

http://www.koat.com/r/25647569/detail.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My guess is the Chinese wanted to take the Drivers License back to Chine where he could make a lot of Fake Drivers License and sell them for BIG Bucks to Chinese who wish to Immigrate to the USA Illegally .
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

I like the new Govs attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave-co
    I like the new Govs attitude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I do too. Lot better than Richardson.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Los Angeles 'Little Mexico and El salvador hotspot'
    This is the state that the bratty,arrogant dream act aliens get their d/l. Check out dreamactivist(DOT)org.