Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

N.Y.: Company owner guilty of hiring illegal aliens

Company owner guilty of hiring illegal aliens

Updated: 09/14/07 7:02 AM

The owner of a Buffalo home-improvement company pleaded guilty to engaging in a pattern and practice of employing illegal aliens, the U.S. Attorney’s office reported on Thursday.

Klyde Bynum, of Buffalo, owner of Bynum Brothers Home Improvements, admitted to a misdemeanor charge before U.S. Magistrate Judge Jeremiah J. McCarthy.

Seven illegal aliens from Mexico and one from Guatemala were found living in a home on Glenwood Avenue earlier this year, and federal agents learned they were working for Bynum, prosecutor Jack Rogowski said.

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/b ... 62568.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Boycott Bynum Brothers Home Improvements.

One more down, but make sure they get the big construction, cleaning companies, hotels, restaurant chains, meat processing plants as well.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

hiring illegals

I was working for a company here in phoenix, az, it was a federal funded half way house. i was hired in july of last year, i am a white full blooded AMERICAN. they asked me if had had a GED and experience in which i did i had also gone to school, for culinary arts.
    in Jan of this year they hired a mexican female who stated to me had false papers and NO GED and she also had NO experience they paid her the same amount as I was making, and i had to train her. Then I accidently me and another employee found out she was making MORE than me. WHAT?
    is this wrong? it should be a violation of my rights as a AMERICAN.
    I have filed a complaint with the EEOC.
    She also stated to me she bought her Social security card.
    When I conforted the company they told me shut my mouth.
    any ideas of how to make a st6ink about this along with filing a complaint with the EEOC?
    Write to me, open for suggetions.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by chadlingoc
    Boycott Bynum Brothers Home Improvements.
    Good idea.
    I wonder what kind of punishment the judge will give. Probably nothing. And Klyde will go right out there and hire more illegals.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn