Go to original and click links to see Janet's CHAIRMANSHIP of ARIZONA/MEX COMMISSION & HER REQUEST FOR AZ TO BE THE TEST AREA FOR THE GUEST WORKER PROGRAM!

http://pblog.pajamahadeen.us/

GOP not convinced governor invincible
Sunday, May 15. 2005

My feelings pertaining to this up coming 2006 election are incredibly strong!

Gov. Janet Napolitano is not a friend to Arizona, and she is not a friend to America!

Janet Napolitano is a friend to Mexico though; you can read about that relationship here where she is the chairman or here or here and the examples go on and on.

I feel that it is absolutely critical to the security of, not just my state but also of my country, to replace this woman just as soon as possible. If that entails a recall before we even get to the election then so be it! Everyday here in Arizona countless numbers of illegal aliens cross into our country illegally from Mexico, there is no valid reason for this, business’s can operate even though we have our border to Mexico closed down, people wanting to travel “legally� between our two countries would still be able to do so, Mexican nationals that wanted to come to the United States and become a legal citizen here would still be able to. So I repeat there is NO VALID reason for people coming across our border illegally!

Furthermore I believe that we could shut down our border to Mexico quite easily by just deploying the recently trained soldiers of our armed forces to a 6 month term along the border. There’s nothing like the site of an M1A1 Abrams tank and a group of soldiers on duty with the occasional Apache helicopter or Marine Harrier flying overhead to put a dent in your “sneaking into America� plans!

Az Patriot