Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thats right march!
    I hope your turn out is huge!
    March and carry mexican flags and rude signs and shout obsenities. Demand more then the American people could ever give. Deman full rights!
    Because the more you do this...the more you wake up the American people.
    The last little adventure you had where you clogged the streets of American cities across the country was a wake up call and many who until then were focused on other things became aware.
    So, yes. March. Push for more.
    And then look surprised when it all backfires in your faces and you end up deported to that third world disaster you left behind.

Banned
    persecuted
    demand
    enslaved

The foolishness of those statments

x infinity

America need to post ICE guards at the march then the criminals will see just what is what with the marches for this year; I hope they try a nother take a day off this year i want them to try a take a year off or how about perment vacation dont call in just dont show up agian, ever!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Thats right march!
    I hope your turn out is huge!
    March and carry mexican flags and rude signs and shout obsenities. Demand more then the American people could ever give. Deman full rights!
    Because the more you do this...the more you wake up the American people.
    The last little adventure you had where you clogged the streets of American cities across the country was a wake up call and many who until then were focused on other things became aware.
    So, yes. March. Push for more.
    And then look surprised when it all backfires in your faces and you end up deported to that third world disaster you left behind.
    I hope the turn out is huge too! And I hope that they carry signs asking for everything from benefits, to the Dream Act. I hope they have signs that say "learning English is racist", and "this is our continent."
    I wouldn't count on them carrying Mexican flags though. They learned that was a mistake.
    I hope they are LOUD, DEMANDING, AND "IN YOUR FACE" ANNOYING. Then Americans everywhere will wonder why these people are here.

http://www.mayday2007.org/

Call To Action!
    May Day 2007
    National Mobilization to Support Immigrant Workers Rights!

http://www.MayDay2007.org

We are calling

A national day of multi-ethnic unity with youth, labor, peace and justice communities in solidarity with immigrant workers and building new immigrant rights & civil rights movement!

Wear White T-Shirt, organize actions to support immigrant rights!

WE ARE ALL HUMANS! NO ONE IS ILLEGAL!

1) No to anti-immigrant legislation, and the criminalization of the immigrant communities.
    2) No to militarization of the border.
    3) No to the immigrant detention and deportation.
    4) No to the guest worker program.
    5) No to employer sanction and "no match" letters.
    6) Yes to a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants.
    7) Yes to speedy family reunification.
    Yes to civil rights and humane immigration law.
    9) Yes to labor rights and living wages for all workers.
    10) Yes to the education and LGBT immigrant legislation.

Banned
    Doesn't this effect the rest of America the way it does us? I mean I know they use the marches to say they advanced their cause last year, but it couldn't have!

I wish I knew what the rest of America was thinking!!!But I certainly can't figure out that one.

Why would so many American citizens sit back an watch their country being invaded and do nothing???It is totally beyond my comphension.

Lets hope they wake up and care soon!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Great post Skip! I hope they show up just like they do here. And I hope they have tatoos all over their face saying "no human is illegal" and other stupid stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12