Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC groups rally for immigration reform for undocumented families

Video at source link.
    ~~~

Posted on: 10:08 pm, May 12, 2013, by Web Staff, updated on: 10:11pm, May 12, 2013
    myfox8.com

YADKINVILLE, N.C. — A group of mothers in Yadkinville spent Mother’s Day rallying for immigration reform for undocumented immigrants.

Mothers from the groups El Cambio and GetEQUAL NC are encouraging Senator Kay Hagan to support federal immigration reform to keep undocumented families together.

Christiana Serrano is a mother of two. She said she constantly cherishes her time with her children because she is an undocumented immigrant.

“It’s important because I want to be able to work, want to be able to give without being frightened and give my kids a better future,” she said.

In 2012, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement deported more than 409,000 undocumented immigrants, though more than half had a criminal record.

Serrano said she does not have a driver’s license and fears she will be deported.

“Every time I drive somewhere I’m always praying,” Serrano said.

Serrano said Hagan’s support could mean hope for other undocumented immigrants and more Mother’s Days spent with her children.

“I’m the one at home with them everyday and they count on me,” Serrano said. “That’s what I’m afraid of, to be deported to be separated from them.”

Serrano said if she could speak to Senator Hagan she would ask her to think of other mothers who fear being separated from their families.

http://myfox8.com/2013/05/12/nc-grou...nted-families/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Video at source link.
    ~~~

Posted on: 10:08 pm, May 12, 2013, by Web Staff, updated on: 10:11pm, May 12, 2013
    myfox8.com

YADKINVILLE, N.C. — A group of mothers in Yadkinville spent Mother’s Day rallying for immigration reform for undocumented immigrants.

Mothers from the groups El Cambio and GetEQUAL NC are encouraging Senator Kay Hagan to support federal immigration reform to keep undocumented families together.

Christiana Serrano is a mother of two. She said she constantly cherishes her time with her children because she is an undocumented immigrant.

“It’s important because I want to be able to work, want to be able to give without being frightened and give my kids a better future,” she said.

In 2012, the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement deported more than 409,000 undocumented immigrants, though more than half had a criminal record.

Serrano said she does not have a driver’s license and fears she will be deported.

“Every time I drive somewhere I’m always praying,” Serrano said.

Serrano said Hagan’s support could mean hope for other undocumented immigrants and more Mother’s Days spent with her children.

“I’m the one at home with them everyday and they count on me,” Serrano said. “That’s what I’m afraid of, to be deported to be separated from them.”

Serrano said if she could speak to Senator Hagan she would ask her to think of other mothers who fear being separated from their families.

http://myfox8.com/2013/05/12/nc-grou...nted-families/
    well first of all you should have stay home & may be you would be with your family
    no one ask you to come over . or may be you said to your self I will get free Med care & food stamp . Our country is to free with our Money . yes it our tax money . as for DR Lic
    I say no way in hell .another thing also you say undocument . illegal immigrants
    well come in the right way . just like all of the other's did
    they have to read & write .English & read . & be tested
    to all Senator you all should know this . don't say you will get a free pass it don't work that
    way . The USA is sick of all the BS . we are not fool's . so wake the hell up
    I want Obama out