Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Okay, let's put this in perspective. We have 2 candidates going around the country telling Americans that the first people they're going to represent are citizens of foreign countries. Not just any citizens, either, but people who have broken into this country illegally, are using false documents (some committing serious and violent crimes), telling us we have to speak their language and adopt their cultures, telling the tax payers they have to pay for these people against their will, etc. The list goes on and on. What gets me is that these 2 losers have the nerve to stand up in front of millions of people and decry that America is divisive and they're going unite everyone. When in fact they are the very ones who are dividing this country. Hence the hard feelings on both sides of this issue. It's the very people who we have elected to enforce our laws, who are fueling this fire, because they are going against the majority of the people and trying to shove all this down our throats against our will and the Constitution. So, I'm not surprised that there are some people out there who have taken this injustice to another level. But I doubt there are as many threats as they are saying. However, we here at Alipac, have chosen to fight this battle without racism or threats no matter what others say about us. And this Jim Gilchrist needs to shut his mouth. All he's doing is making the situation worse.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Posted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"When you describe immigrants as Third World invaders or murderers, or say that they are swarming or coming in hordes, this is dehumanizing language," Lauter said. "That kind of rhetoric inspires others who might act out on hate."
    No one has ever described IMMIGRANTS as 3rd world invaders. Illegal aliens are another story. They (some, not ALL) do murder, rape, molest, steal, lie etc. That's a FACT.

When you have an invasion of illegals, mostly from south of the border comming here by the MILLIONS.....trust me, swarming, comming in hourds is an accurate discription.

Now tell me how "we do jobs lazy Americans won't do" is loving language? Tell me how a college professor teaches and advocates killing the old white people a rhetoric that doesn't fuel hateful actions from some?. Tell me how, you will speak Spanish, we are here and won't leave, we will breed you out, Europeans go home, fosters anything but hate. Tell me how wanting rule of law enforced is "racist"?

All I can say is you get what you give and if there's any hostility they brought it on themselves with their own rheotric and behavior.

Bazán said that in the past few months, she has gotten several nasty calls at home and has been the subject of violent talk on blogs, where she was referred to as a target.

The talk frightened her enough that she sent her children to stay with her ex-husband and stayed away from home for several days in June, when it was announced that she was the new board chairwoman of the well-known Hispanic advocacy group National Council of La Raza.
    I do not condone violence against anyone. However, I guess threats come with the territory when your an executive member of a group that calls itself The "Race" and promotes an ethno-centric agenda to the exclusion of others, with one particular race (hispanic) being superior to all others.

For these people to have the arrogance to claim that groups like ALIPAC (Which is made up of a diverse group of Americans! What's the ethnic break down of those who are members of la raza?) could spark violence when they are the ones promoting an agenda of hate and exclusion is absurd.

This entire story is just another example as to how these people turn the table against anyone who opposes them while portraying themselves as poor innocent victims. They are masters at manipulating the situation to make them appear as victims. It's part of their play book! Maybe that's one of the reasons (Among others) why people are so disgusted with these people.

Ms. Collins,

I just read your column “Hispanic leaders fear for safety.â€

"When you describe immigrants as Third World invaders or murderers, or say that they are swarming or coming in hordes, this is dehumanizing language," Lauter said.
    No differentiation between [by definition, law-abiding and respectful] immigrants and illegal aliens? There is no greater insult to those that have waited in line, paid the necessary fees, dealt with untold layers of complex bureaucracy, etc.

"That kind of rhetoric inspires others who might act out on hate."
    People should always defer to expressing their thoughts with utmost responsibility using the power of their argument to make their point(s). Leave the insults, name-calling, and other nastiness to the opposition - trans. 'take the high road' folks. . Why try to discredit your opponent when they are doing such a great job of that by themselves???

I have a big problem with the thesis of the article. There was no direct linkage between these acts - as horrible and disgusting as they were - to specific individuals. It is unfair to paint people or organizations as guilty when no direct link or causative action exists. This is the same logic that was used to persecute PRESUMED communists in the 1950s during the Cold War - when, in fact, many of those same persons were neither communists nor guilty of any crime. Direct, causal links are the only ones that matter and that is what the judicial system requires.

People should always defer to expressing their thoughts with utmost responsibility using the power of their argument to make their point(s). Leave the insults, name-calling, and other nastiness to the opposition - trans. 'take the high road' folks. Very Happy. Why try to discredit your opponent when they are doing such a great job of that by themselves???
    I agree Phrede. STICK TO THE FACTS. I asked my hubby how we should combat this tactic and he said, "stick to the facts." Combat and address with lies with FACTS. He use to work in public administration so he's seen all the dubious things they do, he knows their tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    "When you describe immigrants as Third World invaders or murderers, or say that they are swarming or coming in hordes, this is dehumanizing language," Lauter said.
    No differentiation between [by definition, law-abiding and respectful] immigrants and illegal aliens? There is no greater insult to those that have waited in line, paid the necessary fees, dealt with untold layers of complex bureaucracy, etc.

[quote:2nxucqvc]"That kind of rhetoric inspires others who might act out on hate."
    People should always defer to expressing their thoughts with utmost responsibility using the power of their argument to make their point(s). Leave the insults, name-calling, and other nastiness to the opposition - trans. 'take the high road' folks. . Why try to discredit your opponent when they are doing such a great job of that by themselves???

I have a big problem with the thesis of the article. There was no direct linkage between these acts - as horrible and disgusting as they were - to specific individuals. It is unfair to paint people or organizations as guilty when no direct link or causative action exists. This is the same logic that was used to persecute PRESUMED communists in the 1950s during the Cold War - when, in fact, many of those same persons were neither communists nor guilty of any crime. Direct, causal links are the only ones that matter and that is what the judicial system requires.[/quote:2nxucqvc]

Great point PhredE! I also find it ironic that William and ALIPAC were mentioned by name and quoted in an article who's main contention was to demonize those who speak out against illegal invaders as the ones promoting hate and violence towards these people - when no direct link has ever been established!

However, Ms Collins knew that and I suspect she was attempting to establish a subliminal link between hate and ALIPAC!

Here's what a propose for this article. Let's go in with NAMES OF VICTIMS. Post them here first so we don't duplicate. Then we go in and add name after name after name of victims of illegal alien criminals.

I'll start with:

Jamiel Shaw 19
    Hunter Javens 9
    Jesse Javens 13
    Emilee Olson 9
    Reed Stevens 12

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    People should always defer to expressing their thoughts with utmost responsibility using the power of their argument to make their point(s). Leave the insults, name-calling, and other nastiness to the opposition - trans. 'take the high road' folks. Very Happy. Why try to discredit your opponent when they are doing such a great job of that by themselves???
    I agree Phrede. STICK TO THE FACTS. I asked my hubby how we should combat this tactic and he said, "stick to the facts." Combat and address with lies with FACTS. He use to work in public administration so he's seen all the dubious things they do, he knows their tactics.
    Exactly Gogo! The law and facts are still on our side! The law and facts are not on the side of these pro-illegal invader groups and they know it! That's why they MUST rely on emotional arguments and name calling to further their agenda. The race card is their favorite as we all know...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast