Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"When you describe immigrants as Third World invaders or murderers, or say that they are swarming or coming in hordes, this is dehumanizing language," Lauter said. "That kind of rhetoric inspires others who might act out on hate."
    Okay, how about:

"Gentleman farmers, journeymen, experts in the home construction field, members of the international society of gun and machete owner's association, and members of the elite corps of the youth 'band' movement, including their illustrious parents...are departing their homeland to bestow their services upon the needy and appreciative citizens of the USA! We welcome them!!!

OK here's my next group:

Tessa Tranchant 16 - perp Alfredo Ramos
    Alison Kunhardt 17

Breanna Slaugher-Eck 12 - perp Fierro Di Marin

Russell Kelsay 61 - perp Mara Garcia

Harold Jason Mills 74 - perp Pablo De LaCruz
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Hey vmonkey56! Prince William County is saying that crime is down, enrollment in the public schools has dropped considerably and there is alot of empty housing. They believe their immigration laws are the reason. I heard there were alot of new people in Frederick, Md and the residents aren't too happy about that! I'll tell you one thing, if I need to go to an emergency room, I'll be going to PWC!

Asion said he frequently receives messages that he considers racist, but the recent death threats were the most troubling.

The author claims to be watching Asion, threatens bombings and dismemberment, invokes the Ku Klux Klan and commands Asion to "go home Mexico."

Asion said he hasn't gone to police because there is little they can do. But he said he now fears for his staff members.

Just this alone blew enough holes in this tale of woe to sink it immediately

As a former law enforcement officer Mr. Asion is fully aware of several things. He understands that death threats, and especially race based hate crimes, are rigorously investigated and prosecuted by the authorities at several levels. He also is aware of how vital it is for each and every threat to be reported and handed over to the authorities for the purposes of investigation and use as evidence against any suspect (s).

Asion is further fully aware of the fact that the arrest and prosecution of anyone opposing the pro-illegal agenda is a highly sought after occurance within "the movement". These isolated arrests bring valuable media attention, a platform from which they can point at infrequent incidents while making maniacal claims of widespread, escalating hate and violence targeting, only, latino illegal aliens. It is fodder for the NCLR effort to strip away our Consititutional rights in order to silence, via censorship, an opposition that they can no longer control and silence through use of the race card

As an advocate for illegal aliens, are we supposed to believe that he would pass up the opportunity to go to the authorities and do everything in his power to have these folks arrested as an example of the escalating hate toward Latinos which is alleged, and an "object lesson" to others who dare to oppose the agenda?

As a former police officer, are we really expected to believe that he would take the chance of putting himself, his family, members of his organization, and the hispanic community in general, at risk by allowing such allegedly vicious racists to continue to roam the streets?

My other question is why this very openly pro-illegal "journalist" would not make a huge show of ensuring that photos of these alleged threats appeared along with her article.

As far as I'm concerned, the absence of any proof speaks volumes. But what casts further suspicion upon these tales is the refusal to go to law enforcement. These very same individuals and organizations go out of their way to seek, hate and race based motives in every word and action of those who oppose them. These are the same people, so desperate in their efforts toward that end that they have gone so far as to accuse their opposition of using "code words". Yet, when allegedly presented with overt, blatant, racially motivated threats they fail to act?

What makes the claims even more suspect is the references to bombings and dismemberment. These vile actions are not the MO of white supremacy organizations but, rather, are the MO of vicious, violent Latino gangs and cartels as well as Islamic extremists and terrorists. Mr Asion should KNOW this...after all, he was in law enforcement at one time, wasn't he? As a "journalist" shouldn't Kristin Collins know this?

Wouldn't any responsible "journalist" look at this and refrain from immediately pointing fingers at anti-illegal immigration organizations?

No wonder the N & O is disintegrating and on it's last legs when they continue to print easily spotted discrepancies, half truths, and even blatant lies, while providing no proof whatsoever to back up their alleged "facts"
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good point NoBueno...

Lots of innuendo and implication, since Kristin "McClatchy" Collins sandwiched William Gheen between the illegal alien huggers crying about death threats laced with hatespeech, and toxic Jim Gilchrist running his mouth like a pro-illegal alien supporter by popping off talking points like "adopted messages that he considers racist", "extremists", and a direct quote "it's creating a lot of hate". He might as well be speaking on behalf of La Raza and the OBL.

Collins had to reach all the way to California, to the disconnected, disgruntled, and outcast spoiler of our movement, to get the choreographed statements she wanted for this biased smear piece. Toxic Jim has stooped to a new low as to become the attention seeking biased media darling by furthering his Benedict Arnold betrayal of the anti-illegal immigration movement.

This is really a pathetic example of reporting, since there are mysterious threats from unnamed and unreported haters growing from unnamed hate groups from unnamed locations. This is a classic example of an dramatized opinion piece disguised as a report but it's clearly about the agenda against conservative values and citizens against illegal immigration.

It is no wonder the bloggers are getting the scoops on the newspapers, since they go after the whole story and don't publish fairy tales about what lurks unseen in the dark woods.

Lastly, I've never seen a newspaper report on the hatred that is being spoken in Spanish about Americans. It would take very little effort to find, translate and report. Maybe it is because it is so foul that it would be improper to report the vulgarities, disgusting and inflammatory statements. If reporters are hunting for hatespeech, that's where they should be looking.

Dixie

I'm posting ONLY victims names. Facts facts facts. UGH Hard to swallow huh Ms. Collins.

I think this is all bull!

If someone makes a death threat or bomb threat that you feel is credible, you go to the police!

Collins wrote all this up as if it is real, when there are apparantly no police reports to back any of this up!

Bomb threat? Call the police, not the newspaper.

W

Exactly. That's the one facet of this piece that keeps hitting me in the head.

If these were credible threats, why weren't these reported to police (and assuming, the threats a). occurred, and b) were credible..) and subsequently investigated (which, I'll add, I am ALL in support of - regardless of the perp).

Most importantly: Why didn't Ms. Collins interview and take a statement from the local PD about the matter? It seems to be a glaring omission.

It is clear by the progression of the logic used in the story that the author

1. Sought an incident to expound upon
    then,
    2. Threw in a hodge-podge of unrelated information in hopes of explaining or relating said events.

It should have stated:

"Person <x> was affected by this crime."
    "[These people] are investigating the incident"
    "[This] is the status of the investigation".
    "[This/These] persons were accused, arrested, convicted, etc"

Whatever happened to reporting the facts (not conjecture, invective, presumptions, etc)???

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I think this is all bull!

If someone makes a death threat or bomb threat that you feel is credible, you go to the police!

Collins wrote all this up as if it is real, when there are apparantly no police reports to back any of this up!

Bomb threat? Call the police, not the newspaper.

W
    Exactly she is their arm for a tactic to try and undermine what anti-illegal immigration groups are doing. WHY BECAUSE THEY ARE HAVING AN AFFECT.

I see NO facts in her article. It's ploy for a tactic.

Time for a few George Orwell quotes:

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

For a creative writer possession of the "truth" is less important than emotional sincerity.

Sometimes the first duty of intelligent men is the restatement of the obvious.

The very concept of objective truth is fading out of the world. Lies will pass into history.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast