Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC: Johnston DWI, Murder Trial Starts This Afternoon

JOHNSTON COUNTY, N.C. -
    Opening arguments in the trial of an illegal immigrant who allegedly struck and killed a 7-year-old boy in Four Oaks are set to start this afternoon.

Johnston County prosecutors and a defense attorney had been picking jurors since Monday afternoon. Two potential jurors were dismissed after admitting they have negative opinions of illegal immigrants and Hispanics. Others were dismissed because they have family members who died in drunk driving crashes.

Prosecutors say Hipolito Hernandez was driving drunk on a Sunday evening in April 2008 when he hit seven-year-old Marcus Lassiter, who later died.

Hernandez is charged with second degree murder, driving while impaired, and reckless driving. He pled not guilty.

Prosecutors say Hernandez had been charged with driving while impaired five times previously. Several of the cases were dismissed because the officers involved did not or could not go to court.

http://johnston.mync.com/site/johnston/ ... urder-case
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

This little boy was a friend of mine's nephew! Seeing as I have time on my hands I think I just might sit in on this trial. There has been a problem in the past with DUI charges being "mysteriously" discharged. there are 4 people up on charges for that very thing right now.

Will post what happens as it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    This little boy was a friend of mine's nephew! Seeing as I have time on my hands I think I just might sit in on this trial. There has been a problem in the past with DUI charges being "mysteriously" discharged. there are 4 people up on charges for that very thing right now.

Will post what happens as it happens.
    Thank you nomas. It will be interesting to see what happens to this scumbag illegal alien. I know nothing the court or jury can do will bring little Marcus back, but in my opinion, no punishment could be harsh enough for the good for nothing illegal alien dirtbag Hipolito "Pollo (Chicken)" Hernandez.

Illegal Immigrant On Trial For Killing Boy Had Five Drunken Driving Charges

An illegal immigrant being tried in North Carolina this week for murdering a 7-year-old boy had been previously arrested and charged with drunken driving five times.

Incredibly, the illegal alien (Hipolito Hernandez) was repeatedly released from custody and last spring ran over the Four Oaks boy while driving intoxicated in a stolen car. The boy was trying to cross the roadway in front of his grandmother’s home when the drunken Hernandez ran off the road onto a curve at 70 miles per hour and plowed into him.

Police determined that Hernandez had a blood alcohol level more than twice the legal limit and witnesses testified that he fled on foot from the crash scene without bothering to check the boy’s condition. He was arrested about an hour later with the help of a Good Samaritan.

This week the illegal alien, who has several aliases, is finally being tried in Johnston County for second-degree murder, felony hit and run, felony assault, driving while impaired, reckless driving, operating a stolen motor vehicle, and driving without a license.

This tragic case is the result of sanctuary policies adopted by cities and counties nationwide to protect illegal immigrants from deportation. North Carolina has four known illegal immigrant sanctuaries—Charlotte, Durham, Raleigh and Winston—and many others that have similar hands off policies regarding immigration.

www.judicialwatch.org
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

and not one word in the local news about the upcoming trial . However there was an article about a neighbor upset over another neighbor's pet pig . I guess the pig was legal .