Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NC SB 976 Citizenship and Taxpayer Protection Act

Copies of three e-mails sent today to Senators Basnight, Clodfelter and Rand concerning SUPPORT FOR NC SB 976 "Citizenship and Taxpayer Protection Act" that removes public funded services and benefits as incentives to illegal aliens in North Carolina

Dear Senator Rand,

I am writing to express my STRONG SUPPORT for SB 976, introduced by Senator Webster. This bill is presently in committee and I wanted you to know how I felt and the reasons why I support this legislation and hope you will do what you can to support this legislation and give it a fair hearing in committee so it can move forward to the floor of the North Carolina Senate this year.

I’ll not repeat the reasons here but ask that you read the letters below sent to Senators Clodfelter and Basnight.

Americans and North Carolinians need protection from the ravages of illegal immigration that in a nutshell is costing them their standard of living, their jobs, their services, and their Futures….economically, socially and politically…all being the result of an illegal criminal activity and process called illegal immigration.

Let’s stop it now. Let’s stand up and with American Citizens. Let’s stand up for the United States Rule of Law.

SB 976 provides the means to do this by eliminating incentives that should have never been offered to begin with.

Thank you for considering my opinion and for considering lending your SUPPORT to Senate Bill 976….because it is not only the right thing to do….it is the only right thing to do.

Subject: FW: SUPPORT SB 976 - Move it from Committee to the Floor for an Up or Down VOTE
    Importance: High

Dear Senator Clodfelter,

I am writing to pass along a letter I just sent to Senator Basnight expressing my SUPPORT for SB 976 which is presently in committee. I wanted you to know how I felt, why I feel that way, and why I urge you to SUPPORT SB 976.

I hope you will do what you can to allow this legislation to be heard in committee, so it can receive an up or down vote, and head on to the floor of the North Carolina Senate.

The people of our state need this protection; our communities facing extreme Medicaid payments need this relief; our children need relief from sharing schools with foreign nationals here illegally crowding them, depriving them of the time and attention they need to succeed because all the time and attention is being spent on the alien children; and our neighborhoods need this relief as criminal activity all part of illegal immigration disrupts the peace of mind, sense of security, and that threatens the very meaning of quiet enjoyment.

A lot has happened in recent years that Americans including people in North Carolina were not aware of. The problem has escalated and crossed the point of acceptance. SB 976 attacks this problem administratively….in a peaceful manner….in a just and legal manner…by removing the incentives, incentives that should have never been offered to begin with, that encourage illegal immigration into North Carolina.

Help us to save our beautiful state from the ravages of illegal immigration.

Some additional facts and information is provided below in the letter to Senator Basnight. I hope you will take the time to read it, consider it, and at the end of the day…stand with American Citizens to protect the rights and hard earned money paid in taxes from the ravages of illegal aliens.

Should you have any questions, please contact me.

Please SUPPORT SB 976!!

Subject: SUPPORT SB 976 - Move it from Committee to the Floor for an Up or Down VOTE

Dear Senator Basnight,

I’m writing to express my STRONG SUPPORT for Senator Webster’s SB 976 that protects Citizens and Taxpayers from the woes of illegal immigration.

Please use your power in the North Carolina Senate to give this bill a chance to be heard in Committee and passed on to the Floor of the Senate for an up or down vote.

Americans are being robbed of their livelihoods, their security, their peace of mind, and their Futures.

Harvard University Economics Department released the results of a study it has conducted on the subject of impact of immigration on wages and salaries of the American Worker.

The results which I learned about on May 6, 2005 on CNN Lou Dobbs when he interviewed the Economics Professor responsible for the study showed the cost to American Workers in deflated wages and salaries from excessive legal and illegal immigration is $200 Billion annually. Of this, 25% or $50 Billion is attributed to illegal immigration.

Many of us want to protect this beautiful state from the ravages of excessive immigration and illegal immigration in particular.

To do this, the incentives that encourage illegal immigration to North Carolina must be removed. They should never have been made available to illegal aliens to begin with, but it needs to stop now….all of it….across the board.

This bill does that. It says, if you are not a citizen, then you may not tap into benefits reserved for citizens. It says, if you are a lawbreaker, you need to go home. It says, American Citizens, are the top priority in the United States, as they should be, and anyone else who wants something here must be citizen or have entered the country legally.

This bill will reduce the cost of Medicaid, it will reduce the flow of illegals into North Carolina, it will reduce crowding in our schools, it will protect the citizens of North Carolina, the American People and the United States from an alien invasion that is out of control and jeopardizing the economic, social and political structure of our Nation….the every Fabric of the United States.

If and when the American People desire to change the very Fabric of the United States, then and only then may the Fabric be changed.

Agencies and courts do not have the right to give what does not belong to them to begin with to foreign agents of foreign governments to the detriment of the American Citizens like deflated wages and salaries, like crowded schooling, like risk of death, rape, murder, mutilations, like illegal voters, like so many things we have already seen in California where many schools have drop out rates in excess of 50% because the children are afraid to go to school because they are controlled by illegal alien gangs.

We have the opportunity to protect North Carolina from the ravages of illegal immigration. This SB 976 does that. While we still need troops on the border to stop the flow, this bill will greatly reduce the cost of North Carolinians of illegal immigration and by removing the incentive to come here will greatly aid in reducing the flow.

This protects American Citizens. This protects the citizens and legal residents of the state of North Carolina.

This is a good bill….this bill is something for Americans…..something we haven’t seen much of lately….and it’s time to see it now.

The Attorney General of the state of California released a report earlier this year that stated 10,000 people in the state of California have been murdered by illegal gangs. At least one of the largest gangs is already in North Carolina…the MS-13 Gang, from El Salvador. They are in Charlotte. They are in Raleigh. They spray-painted my building, laying out their “turf� in Wilson, North Carolina 3 years ago, so I know they have grown in numbers and strength since then. There have already been deaths and rapes in North Carolina. My family lives in Northern Virginia, in one of the most affluent counties in the United States, 20 minutes from the White House. A few weeks ago, a small boy was attacked by the MS-13 Gang while walking down the sidewalk, in broad day light, in front of witnesses….with a machete…..they went for his head, but he ducked and they whacked off his hand. This is a bold and dangerous gang and they have gained their foothold in the United States through illegal uncontrolled entry into the United States.

Any incentive to bring illegal aliens into the United States must be ground to a halt.

The security of the American People depends now on states taking action where the federal government has completely failed to defend and protect the citizens of the United States…economically, socially and politically.

There are many facts about illegal immigration. I found a forum which posts many articles and fact-based information about the woes of illegal immigration and a group that is working hard to fight this problem. There are several others as well. It is disturbing that this issue has been allowed to fester and harm Americans with deflating their livelihoods, taking their jobs away from them, and taking their lives as well.

Please support SB 976. Please let the matter be debated. There is nothing more important this session in North Carolina than protecting the future of the citizens of this state from foreign aliens.

Illegal immigration and all those who participate in this process have participated in the Grandest Illegal Labor Manipulation Scheme in the History of the United States….$200 Billion a Year with $50 Billion a year attributed to “illegal� immigration doesn’t happen by accident. It took the collusion of many to cause the United State Government to sit down and turn their backs on enforcing US Immigration Law. Let’s stop that collusion in North Carolina. Let’s protect our citizens.

Lets Take Back our Country and Defend Her and Protect Her for today and the American Generations of the Future!

Thank you for considering my opinion.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Basnight supports illegals. He needs lots of attention . I have never gotten any replies from him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I received a reply from Senator Basnight's Office, who is North Carolina State Senator and President Pro-Tem of the North Carolina Senate (TOP PERSON in the NC Senate). The person who replied is Director of Hispanic/Latino Affairs in the President Pro-Tems Office of the North Carolina Senate! I didn't know we were paying for such a position. Why would this be necessary for appropriate. Do I have an affairs person looking after my Irish/English Affairs? Geeee......?? Her letter is in bold below. I think it is a form letter. But, at least it's registered that they received it. Everyone who may wish to express their views may do so directly to Ms. Lazo-Chadderton.

Dear Ms. Lazo-Chadderton, I am so sorry I misspelled your name. I have corrected it below. Also, my telephone number is xxxxxxxxx (blocked). Thanks again for responding to my letter, and I look forward to working with you to get SB 976 the hearing in committee it greatly deserves.

Best regards,

Judy

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 7:51 PM
    To: 'Matty Lazo-Chadderton (Pres Pro Tem's Office)'
    Subject: RE: SUPPORT SB 976 - Move it from Committee to the Floor for an Up or Down VOTE

Dear Ms. Lazo-Chadderton,

Thank you so much for your reply to my letter. I trust you will discuss it with Senator Basnight and ensure he understands my feelings and I believe many North Carolina Citizens.

Please SUPPORT SB 976. The problems we are experiencing in North Carolina affect our most vulnerable first and then work their way up as they are quickly doing now. I noticed that you are Director of Hispanic and Latino Affairs for Senator Basnight. Then, I’m sure you know that Hispanic and Latino Citizens of the state of North Carolina are impacted along with Afro-Americans who are often on the front lines of the jobs being taken, the business opportunities being usurped, and the benefits and programs they need and that were designed especially for the Afro-Americans of our state are being minimized and their futures jeopardized by this influx of foreign nationals into our state. Unemployment is highest in the United States and North Carolina among Black Americans; second highest unemployment in the United States and North Carolina is among the group classified as Hispanic; with the White community not far behind as jobs are lost due to plant closings and new jobs are being given to illegal aliens.

If you have any information that would help us, I would be very grateful. Please let me know what Senator Basnight’s position is on SB 976 and if he will work with the committee members to get it a hearing and move it to the floor for a vote.

We need this for American Citizens…who haven’t been getting much lately….except pink slips; wage cuts; loss of benefits; and a huge national debt and state budget shortfalls in North Carolina.

Have a great weekend, and if you need any additional information from me, please let me know. I provided some of the facts I have gathered, but there is more and if any of this would be helpful to Senator Basnight, please contact me.

From: Matty Lazo-Chadderton (Pres Pro Tem's Office) [mailto:MattyL@ncleg.net]
    Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 4:49 PM
    Subject: RE: SUPPORT SB 976 - Move it from Committee to the Floor for an Up or Down VOTE

Dear Ms.XXXXXXXXX (BLOCKED),

Thank you for your recent email regarding Senate Bill 976. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write and for informing of your concerns.

Please be assured that your views and concerns will be given serious consideration. It is our sincere desire to serve the people of our great State to the best of our

ability, and to do so, we must be kept informed. Your interest and input is very important in order for us to know and be aware of what North Carolina's citizens are

thinking and feeling.

Again, we appreciate your taking the time and effort to write and share your views with us. Please feel free to write to us whenever any issue of interest to you is brought before the North Carolina General Assembly.

Matty Lazo-Chadderton

Director, Hispanic/Latino Affairs

President Pro Tempore's Office

NC Senate

Legislative Building

Raleigh, NC 27601-2808

919-733-6854

919-733-8740 (fax)

mattyl@ncleg.net

www.ncleg.net

Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 12:32 PM
    To: Sen. Marc Basnight (President Pro Tempore)
    Subject: SUPPORT SB 976 - Move it from Committee to the Floor for an Up or Down VOTE

Dear Senator Basnight,

I'm writing to express my STRONG SUPPORT for Senator Webster's SB 976 that protects Citizens and Taxpayers from the woes of illegal immigration.

Please use your power in the North Carolina Senate to give this bill a chance to be heard in Committee and passed on to the Floor of the Senate for an up or down vote.

Americans are being robbed of their livelihoods, their security, their peace of mind, and their Futures.

Harvard University Economics Department released the results of a study it has conducted on the subject of impact of immigration on wages and salaries of the American Worker.

The results which I learned about on May 6, 2005 on CNN Lou Dobbs when he interviewed the Economics Professor responsible for the study showed the cost to American Workers in deflated wages and salaries from excessive legal and illegal immigration is $200 Billion annually. Of this, 25% or $50 Billion is attributed to illegal immigration.

Many of us want to protect this beautiful state from the ravages of excessive immigration and illegal immigration in particular.

To do this, the incentives that encourage illegal immigration to North Carolina must be removed. They should never have been made available to illegal aliens to begin with, but it needs to stop now....all of it....across the board.

This bill does that. It says, if you are not a citizen, then you may not tap into benefits reserved for citizens. It says, if you are a lawbreaker, you need to go home. It says, American Citizens, are the top priority in the United States, as they should be, and anyone else who wants something here must be citizen or have entered the country legally.

This bill will reduce the cost of Medicaid, it will reduce the flow of illegals into North Carolina, it will reduce crowding in our schools, it will protect the citizens of North Carolina, the American People and the United States from an alien invasion that is out of control and jeopardizing the economic, social and political structure of our Nation....the every Fabric of the United States.

If and when the American People desire to change the very Fabric of the United States, then and only then may the Fabric be changed.

Agencies and courts do not have the right to give what does not belong to them to begin with to foreign agents of foreign governments to the detriment of the American Citizens like deflated wages and salaries, like crowded schooling, like risk of death, rape, murder, mutilations, like illegal voters, like so many things we have already seen in California where many schools have drop out rates in excess of 50% because the children are afraid to go to school because they are controlled by illegal alien gangs.

We have the opportunity to protect North Carolina from the ravages of illegal immigration. This SB 976 does that. While we still need troops on the border to stop the flow, this bill will greatly reduce the cost of North Carolinians of illegal immigration and by removing the incentive to come here will greatly aid in reducing the flow.

This protects American Citizens. This protects the citizens and legal residents of the state of North Carolina.

This is a good bill....this bill is something for Americans.....something we haven't seen much of lately....and it's time to see it now.

The Attorney General of the state of California released a report earlier this year that stated 10,000 people in the state of California have been murdered by illegal gangs. At least one of the largest gangs is already in North Carolina...the MS-13 Gang, from El Salvador. They are in Charlotte. They are in Raleigh. They spray-painted my building, laying out their "turf" in Wilson, North Carolina 3 years ago, so I know they have grown in numbers and strength since then. There have already been deaths and rapes in North Carolina. My family lives in Northern Virginia, in one of the most affluent counties in the United States, 20 minutes from the White House. A few weeks ago, a small boy was attacked by the MS-13 Gang while walking down the sidewalk, in broad day light, in front of witnesses....with a machete.....they went for his head, but he ducked and they whacked off his hand. This is a bold and dangerous gang and they have gained their foothold in the United States through illegal uncontrolled entry into the United States.

Any incentive to bring illegal aliens into the United States must be ground to a halt.

The security of the American People depends now on states taking action where the federal government has completely failed to defend and protect the citizens of the United States...economically, socially and politically.

There are many facts about illegal immigration. I found a forum which posts many articles and fact-based information about the woes of illegal immigration and a group that is working hard to fight this problem. There are several others as well. It is disturbing that this issue has been allowed to fester and harm Americans with deflating their livelihoods, taking their jobs away from them, and taking their lives as well.

Please support SB 976. Please let the matter be debated. There is nothing more important this session in North Carolina than protecting the future of the citizens of this state from foreign aliens.

Illegal immigration and all those who participate in this process have participated in the Grandest Illegal Labor Manipulation Scheme in the History of the United States....$200 Billion a Year with $50 Billion a year attributed to "illegal" immigration doesn't happen by accident. It took the collusion of many to cause the United State Government to sit down and turn their backs on enforcing US Immigration Law. Let's stop that collusion in North Carolina. Let's protect our citizens.

Lets Take Back our Country and Defend Her and Protect Her for today and the American Generations of the Future!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I received a reply from Senator Basnight's Office, who is North Carolina State Senator and President Pro-Tem of the North Carolina Senate (TOP PERSON in the NC Senate). The person who replied is Director of Hispanic/Latino Affairs in the President Pro-Tems Office of the North Carolina Senate! I didn't know we were paying for such a position. Why would this be necessary for appropriate. Do I have an affairs person looking after my Irish/English Affairs? Geeee......?? Her letter is in bold below. I think it is a form letter. But, at least it's registered that they received it. Everyone who may wish to express their views may do so directly to Ms. Lazo-Chadderton.

Dear Ms. Lazo-Chadderton, I am so sorry I misspelled your name. I have corrected it below. Also, my telephone number is xxxxxxxxx (blocked). Thanks again for responding to my letter, and I look forward to working with you to get SB 976 the hearing in committee it greatly deserves.

Best regards,

Judy

Thank you so much for your reply to my letter. I trust you will discuss it with Senator Basnight and ensure he understands my feelings and I believe many North Carolina Citizens.

Please SUPPORT SB 976. The problems we are experiencing in North Carolina affect our most vulnerable first and then work their way up as they are quickly doing now. I noticed that you are Director of Hispanic and Latino Affairs for Senator Basnight. Then, I’m sure you know that Hispanic and Latino Citizens of the state of North Carolina are impacted along with Afro-Americans who are often on the front lines of the jobs being taken, the business opportunities being usurped, and the benefits and programs they need and that were designed especially for the Afro-Americans of our state are being minimized and their futures jeopardized by this influx of foreign nationals into our state. Unemployment is highest in the United States and North Carolina among Black Americans; second highest unemployment in the United States and North Carolina is among the group classified as Hispanic; with the White community not far behind as jobs are lost due to plant closings and new jobs are being given to illegal aliens.

If you have any information that would help us, I would be very grateful. Please let me know what Senator Basnight’s position is on SB 976 and if he will work with the committee members to get it a hearing and move it to the floor for a vote.

We need this for American Citizens…who haven’t been getting much lately….except pink slips; wage cuts; loss of benefits; and a huge national debt and state budget shortfalls in North Carolina.

Have a great weekend, and if you need any additional information from me, please let me know. I provided some of the facts I have gathered, but there is more and if any of this would be helpful to Senator Basnight, please contact me.

Thank you for your recent email regarding Senate Bill 976. We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write and for informing of your concerns.

Please be assured that your views and concerns will be given serious consideration. It is our sincere desire to serve the people of our great State to the best of our

ability, and to do so, we must be kept informed. Your interest and input is very important in order for us to know and be aware of what North Carolina's citizens are

thinking and feeling.

Again, we appreciate your taking the time and effort to write and share your views with us. Please feel free to write to us whenever any issue of interest to you is brought before the North Carolina General Assembly.

Matty Lazo-Chadderton

NC Senate

Legislative Building

Raleigh, NC 27601-2808

919-733-6854

919-733-8740 (fax)

mattyl@ncleg.net

www.ncleg.net

Dear Senator Basnight,

I'm writing to express my STRONG SUPPORT for Senator Webster's SB 976 that protects Citizens and Taxpayers from the woes of illegal immigration.

To do this, the incentives that encourage illegal immigration to North Carolina must be removed. They should never have been made available to illegal aliens to begin with, but it needs to stop now....all of it....across the board.

This bill will reduce the cost of Medicaid, it will reduce the flow of illegals into North Carolina, it will reduce crowding in our schools, it will protect the citizens of North Carolina, the American People and the United States from an alien invasion that is out of control and jeopardizing the economic, social and political structure of our Nation....the every Fabric of the United States.

This is a good bill....this bill is something for Americans.....something we haven't seen much of lately....and it's time to see it now.

The Attorney General of the state of California released a report earlier this year that stated 10,000 people in the state of California have been murdered by illegal gangs. At least one of the largest gangs is already in North Carolina...the MS-13 Gang, from El Salvador. They are in Charlotte. They are in Raleigh. They spray-painted my building, laying out their "turf" in Wilson, North Carolina 3 years ago, so I know they have grown in numbers and strength since then. There have already been deaths and rapes in North Carolina. My family lives in Northern Virginia, in one of the most affluent counties in the United States, 20 minutes from the White House. A few weeks ago, a small boy was attacked by the MS-13 Gang while walking down the sidewalk, in broad day light, in front of witnesses....with a machete.....they went for his head, but he ducked and they whacked off his hand. This is a bold and dangerous gang and they have gained their foothold in the United States through illegal uncontrolled entry into the United States.

The security of the American People depends now on states taking action where the federal government has completely failed to defend and protect the citizens of the United States...economically, socially and politically.

Illegal immigration and all those who participate in this process have participated in the Grandest Illegal Labor Manipulation Scheme in the History of the United States....$200 Billion a Year with $50 Billion a year attributed to "illegal" immigration doesn't happen by accident. It took the collusion of many to cause the United State Government to sit down and turn their backs on enforcing US Immigration Law. Let's stop that collusion in North Carolina. Let's protect our citizens.

Best regards,

Judy

thinking and feeling.

Matty Lazo-Chadderton

NC Senate

Legislative Building

Raleigh, NC 27601-2808

919-733-6854

919-733-8740 (fax)

mattyl@ncleg.net

www.ncleg.net

Dear Senator Basnight,

Best regards,

Judy

thinking and feeling.

Matty Lazo-Chadderton

NC Senate

Legislative Building

Raleigh, NC 27601-2808

919-733-6854

919-733-8740 (fax)

mattyl@ncleg.net

www.ncleg.net

Dear Senator Basnight,

Best regards,

Judy

thinking and feeling.

Matty Lazo-Chadderton

NC Senate

Legislative Building

Raleigh, NC 27601-2808

919-733-6854

919-733-8740 (fax)

mattyl@ncleg.net

www.ncleg.net

Dear Senator Basnight,

Best regards,

Judy

thinking and feeling.

Matty Lazo-Chadderton

NC Senate

Legislative Building

Raleigh, NC 27601-2808

919-733-6854

919-733-8740 (fax)

mattyl@ncleg.net

www.ncleg.net

Dear Senator Basnight,

yeper that sounds like a form letter. Like I said about him "Basnight supports illegals. He needs lots of attention . I have never gotten any replies from him"

He needs replacing real bad.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Director, Hispanic/Latino Affairs" I can't believe the are SPENDING my tax money on a postion like that. HOW DARE THEY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast