Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They automatically assume the child will be a U.S. citizen when born-do they not ever consider that the illegal alien mother will be reported and deported before birthing here?! Illegal aliens showing up for prenatal care or delivery should be immediately reported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The federal government pays for about 60 percent of the costs of the Medicaid coverage and state taxes pay the rest.
    The federal government is very slow to reimburse the states.

Also, 1,000 is nothing, 16 times that go through Dallas and Fort Worth's county hospitals every year!!! That's not counting border hospitals, San Antonio, Austin, Houston... It's a plethora!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do Medicaid audits for my state. Some have two pregnancies in the same year, and the father's name is always left blank in case we might be able to trace income. The baby is automatically available for all kinds of benefits. The hospitals have a Spanish speaking person running around in the hospital to sign them up for Medicaid as soon as they are admitted. The child is automatically assigned free benefits mainly because we don't know who these people are, and certainly do not know who the dads are. The situation is sickening.

In 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . RAAACISM. Wait for the lawsuit.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    I do Medicaid audits for my state. Some have two pregnancies in the same year, and the father's name is always left blank in case we might be able to trace income. The baby is automatically available for all kinds of benefits. The hospitals have a Spanish speaking person running around in the hospital to sign them up for Medicaid as soon as they are admitted. The child is automatically assigned free benefits mainly because we don't know who these people are, and certainly do not know who the dads are. The situation is sickening.
    Sickening is right! Not only are we giving away billions in freebies to IA's but BENDING OVER BACKWARDS to do it! They are practically spoon feeding it to them! (Still waiting for that "puke" emoticon....)

I'm glad that at least in Nebraska they are cutting off pregant IA's from Medicaid. I agree with another poster 1,000 isn't much compared to what goes on in states like Texas or California. But at least Nebraska is doing something smart.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

Great Info!

Thanks for posting the article and thanks to azwreath for giving me the ammo I need to personally visit, or if necessary, protest the hospitals who are supplying the frills - and solid legal information to give our senators. No time to lose, our unicameral is in session. Thnx

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    GOOD! Prenatal care is not an emergency. Now let's start work on the birthright issue, children of illegal alien parents should not and must not be given automatic US citizenship!!!!
    NEITHER ONE OF THESE THINGS SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO ILLEGAL ALIENS TO BEGIN WITH. AS FOR THE MEDICADE PART, U.S. CITIZENS HAVE BEEN DENIED THIS IN EXTREME CASES. I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. AND YET, OUR MISERABLE GOVERNMENT SAW FIT TO GIVE IT TO THOSE WHO THEY KNEW WERE IN THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALLY. NOW, THE OTHER 48 STATES NEED TO COME TO THEIR SENSES

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Why end there, stop giving their babies State citizenship also.
    THIS IS WHY THEY COME HERE LOOKING LIKE BIG TICKS READY TO POP AT A MOMENTS NOTICE. I'VE HEARD OF SOME WOMEN SNEAKING ACROSS THE BORDER FROM MEXICO AND THEN TIME THEY GET HERE, THEY ARE DROPPED OFF AT HOSPITAL TO DELIVER. NOW, HOW CAN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA BE SO DUMB AS TO PERMIT THIS KIND OF THING

Published Saturday January 30, 2010
    6,000 face loss of prenatal care

By Cindy Gonzalez and Martha Stoddard
    WORLD-HERALD BUREAU

LINCOLN — Eulalia Raymundo started her prenatal care with a smile and an ultrasound showing the first signs of a baby girl she would call Selina.

Her joy has turned to worry as she learned she is among more than 6,000 pregnant women in Nebraska who suddenly might be without prenatal medical coverage as a result of a change in the state's Medicaid system.

Like Raymundo, a Guatemala native having her fifth child, about 1,000 are undocumented immigrants.

But an additional 5,000 poor, pregnant women who were born in this country or who are legal residents also are caught up in a revision of state policy that has many health care and immigrant advocates outraged.
    Advertising

The revision has some state lawmakers questioning why Gov. Dave Heineman and top Medicaid officials did not propose any answers or seek legislative action.

“Either the governor is not in fact concerned about it, or he has passed the buck to the Legislature,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast