Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Raymundo said she doesn't know how she'll cope with the loss of prenatal coverage.
    Heres a tip for ya: Keep your damn legs closed and by the way, theres this new invention - it's called BIRTH CONTROL!

I can't believe that we are supposed to pity these people! 5 kids on a packing house income!?! C'mon! Grow a brain!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If pregnant illegals were reported when they showed up for free care we would not have the anchor baby disaster we have today. There is always talk about reporting and deporting the ones here stealing American jobs but never is much mentioned about identifying and deporting their illegal dependents. I suspect many illegal alien daddies would self deport if their significant other was sent back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    If pregnant illegals were reported when they showed up for free care we would not have the anchor baby disaster we have today. There is always talk about reporting and deporting the ones here stealing American jobs but never is much mentioned about identifying and deporting their illegal dependents. I suspect many illegal alien daddies would self deport if their significant other was sent back.
    I agree. We should be able to deport pregnant illegal immigrants so they don't produce another anchor baby.

She can get care on a sliding fee schedule at OneWorld Community Health Care Centers, a federally subsidized clinic.

But the sliding fee doesn't apply to lab tests and services performed elsewhere. She is not sure how she would pay for those, as her husband's packinghouse income already is stretched paying for four children ages 9 to 2. He has no medical insurance, she said.
    The problem here is she would have to pay for the care! Speaking of packing houses if her husband was working at Tyson they do have a good insurance plan. Of course the problem is again they would have to pay for a small part of it as it's not completely free. Most of the illegals decline medical insurance because they know they can pretend mom is living alone so they can get freebies and have more cash to spend.

[quote]She said the babies are going to be the ones bearing the brunt of the changes.

“They're American citizens.â€

ALL TRUE! It takes every citizen to call and email their local and state representatives AND the departments that are giving these types of benefits to the Illegal Aliens to OPPOSE these actions.

Never underestimate the power the Illegal Alien Support Groups (like Nebraska Appleseed, LULAC and the Mexican Consulate) have - and they are very organized, add to that the power of the Churches, Unions and Chamber of Commerces who want the Illegal Aliens here and you find yourself up against a mountain of opposition.

That's why every email, phone call and vote counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Why end there, stop giving their babies State citizenship also.
    Absolutely! And do not sign them up for MediCaid just because a child is born on US soil. Make them sign a bill and pay it just like everyone else has to do. I've seen their wads of cash and new vehicles, these women aren't even eligible for MediCaid to begin with. They're just actors standing their sad eyed with their hands out while their trunks are stuffed with cash and drugs and unreported income and God only knows what else. They're all shysters, frauds, cheaters, schemers and liars.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by GaPatriot
    I do Medicaid audits for my state. Some have two pregnancies in the same year, and the father's name is always left blank in case we might be able to trace income. The baby is automatically available for all kinds of benefits. The hospitals have a Spanish speaking person running around in the hospital to sign them up for Medicaid as soon as they are admitted. The child is automatically assigned free benefits mainly because we don't know who these people are, and certainly do not know who the dads are. The situation is sickening.
    WHAT A SHAME, THEY ARE APPROVED FOR MEDICAID WHILE AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE DENIED THIS SERVICE. I'M SICK OF OUR GOVERNMENT PANDERING TO THESE PEOPLE AND LETTING THEIR OWN GO LACKING. I'M PRETTY SURE THIS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT HAS GOT SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE REASON THERE WAS NO COLA FOR THOSE ON SOCIAL SECURITY. YOU ALL KNOW THAT THE IDIOTS IN WASHINGTON ARE WORKING ON GIVING THEM SS EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE WORKING ON JOBS THAT ARE JUST AS ILLEGAL AS THEY ARE. THEY ARE HAVING A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY.

state of emergency

deleted by me

In addition to what's been said - there is the "fear" from some of the largest corporations whose future employment analysis shows Americans are either retiring or dying off and so you have our federal, state and local governments bending over backwards to make our communities more hispanic friendly.

hispanic freindly

deleted by me

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast