Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SusanSmithNAG
    In addition to what's been said - there is the "fear" from some of the largest corporations whose future employment analysis shows Americans are either retiring or dying off and so you have our federal, state and local governments bending over backwards to make our communities more hispanic friendly.
    We don't have a labor shortage because Americans are retiring or dying off. We have 51 million people on MediCaid, at least 12 million of them need jobs with "large corporations" because half of those households have a working adult working at poverty wages. We have another 27 million unemployed Americans actively looking for full-time work. We have at least another 5 million who have given up looking and are doodling at something far less than what they should be doing and would be if the jobs were available.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: hispanic freindly

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    ok i'll bite. then how about letting 12,000,000 asians immigrate since as a general rule they are educated, less likely to join a gang, less likely to demand welfare services for their huge families and seriously do you see millions of Asion women running in to the emergency room to have a baby. and. and. wait for it. for the most part they don't rely on " earned income tax credit and might, yes, actually might pay taxes to cover the expense of educating their children. plus they don't aspire to a reconquest of the pacific northwest part of the United States. SEE: reconquestida.com
    Sorry, but we don't need any more immigrants from anywhere. Until every American has a job, we must stop this nonsense of immigration, all of it. I support a 10 year moratorium on all immigration into the US until we get every single illegal alien out of the country along with every singel visa worker who doesn't have a job or is taking a spot of an American Worker.

What's happening to our nation from this massive immigration is a total disaster and it needs to grind to a halt.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll vote for a moratorium on immigration until we get the problems fixed in our country's "jobless" state AND have the current ILLEGAL immigration problem fixed as in shutting off their income, benefits and services so they will self-deport or they are caught up in ICE raids and deported.

Many Nebraskans called ICE to have them pick up the names and addresses of the 852 Illegal Alien women currently on Medicaid for prenatal care (and other bennies) from Dept of Health & Human Services - ICE was good about some of the calls and then some were told that ICE couldn't do anything about it and for them to call their state senators about their policy!

When you have that kind of sculduggery going on....it gives me a migraine!

Quote Originally Posted by SusanSmithNAG
    I'll vote for a moratorium on immigration until we get the problems fixed in our country's "jobless" state AND have the current ILLEGAL immigration problem fixed as in shutting off their income, benefits and services so they will self-deport or they are caught up in ICE raids and deported.

Many Nebraskans called ICE to have them pick up the names and addresses of the 852 Illegal Alien women currently on Medicaid for prenatal care (and other bennies) from Dept of Health & Human Services - ICE was good about some of the calls and then some were told that ICE couldn't do anything about it and for them to call their state senators about their policy!

When you have that kind of sculduggery going on....it gives me a migraine!
    Isn't that pathetic! It gives me a migraine, heart burn, indigestion, hives, twitches, palpitations, insomnia .... oh my god, illegal immigration is killing me. I'm going to sue those responsible!

Oh wait, I can't, I'm a US citizen and have no rights.

forgive me judy

deleted by me

Re: forgive me judy

Quote Originally Posted by wayneman
    judy, i'm sorry. i was being a little sarcastic. of course you're right. we don't need 12 million of anybody. lack of infrastructure (freeways), water shortages as well as pollution, over burdened sewer systems, on and on, and as you said 15.4 millions of AMERICAN CITIZENS out of work. no need to green light 12 million uneducated, unskilled people that can't survive on the very wages they are responsible for driving down so they get a supplement from the government in the form of welfare that allows them to work for less ( kinda like union busting )(except that the American people are the union)( see ceasar chavez on illegal immigration), forcing taxpayers to subsidize them on decreasing wages. it's a DEATH SPIRAL. the government knows it and are divided into basically two groups; one that despises our standard of living/way of life and wants desperately to see us brought low and group 2 that are like deer caught in headlights. American citizens with, yes, family values are being sacrificed on the altar of one world order. oh yeah. shush about Canada. they may be our last hope.
    Oh no problem! I'm sorry I didn't catch the sarcasm. I should have realized what you meant!

Yes, we are on a Death Spiral. We are in economic collapse. The House of Cards created by illegal immigration, free trade treason, mandated taxation, a War on Drugs and bans on oil drilling have created the perfect storm to bankrupt the United States under the weight of the debt borrowed as artificial props to conceal the demise for those unable to see through it until these traitors complete the dissolution of the United States and take out their only true obstacle, The Americans.

WHY AREN'T OUR IMMIGRATION LAWS ENFORCED?

deleted by me

A paragraph in the Fiscal Note attached to LB1110 Prenatal Care for Illegal Alien women is:

The total cost of continuing medical services to unborn children no longer eligible under Medicaid in the CHIP is
    $3,482,167 in FY 10 and $14,209,672 in FY 11 and $14,495,087 in FY 12.
    To cover this population under CHIP, $961,426
    GF in FY 10, $4,133,593 GF in FY 11 would need to be moved from the Medicaid appropriation to the CHIP appropriation.
    In FY 12, it is estimated that Medicaid would have $4,216,621 less in Medicaid general fund expenditures and an increase
    of the same amount in CHIP. The state would draw down $2,520,741 in FY 10, $10,076,079 in FY 11 and $10,278,466 in
    FY 12 of the federal CHIP allotment.[/u]

These figures do not include the overall cost picture which should include cost projections for:

the benefits and services the Illegal Alien mother will get through her U.S. citizen baby;

the cost of k - 12 education, continued medical, food stamp and monthly cash, dental, eye etc.

nor does it cover the cost that will be attributed to the INCREASE of PREGNANT ILLEGAL ALIEN WOMEN to the state of Nebraska.

Our senators should hang their heads in shame and disgrace!

Now the rest of the states need to start denying them this benefit and others that they are not entitled to. they are really treated better than US citizens are, and that is not right to be honest with you, I FOR ONE HATE OUR GOVERNMENT FROM THE WHITE HOUSE ON DOWN. ALL FORMS OF US GOVERNMENT IS JUST PANDERING TO THESE PEOPLE. its time for this pandering to stop. just look at how many different communications are now written in SPANISH, what about the rest of the illegals that are not HISPANIC. this country is really going to hell in a hand basket.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast