Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I posted this on the newspaper board, but wanted to bring it here also...Kate

We are a heavily taxed state. Thousands in real estate taxes, taxes on gas, phone, clothes, anything that moves, not to mention an income tax, even taxes on taxes. We CANNOT have a debate about these few abortions without asking two questions. How many american babies were aborted because their mothers felt that they just could not afford to support the child. Second question, how many would have lived if we were not strangled by Fed, state and local taxes and had the other 30-40% of our hard earned paychecks to spend on our own families. I deny no mother the right to have a child, I deny every woman the right to steal more of my money to support a child that they had NO intention of ever supporting. We need to teach personal responsibility. By supporting someone's choice to become a welfare mother we are supporting irresponsibility. I don't care where these woman come from, this must stop.

Quote Originally Posted by KateH
    I posted this on the newspaper board, but wanted to bring it here also...Kate

We are a heavily taxed state. Thousands in real estate taxes, taxes on gas, phone, clothes, anything that moves, not to mention an income tax, even taxes on taxes. We CANNOT have a debate about these few abortions without asking two questions. How many american babies were aborted because their mothers felt that they just could not afford to support the child. Second question, how many would have lived if we were not strangled by Fed, state and local taxes and had the other 30-40% of our hard earned paychecks to spend on our own families. I deny no mother the right to have a child, I deny every woman the right to steal more of my money to support a child that they had NO intention of ever supporting. We need to teach personal responsibility. By supporting someone's choice to become a welfare mother we are supporting irresponsibility. I don't care where these woman come from, this must stop.
    Thank you KateH, and I totally agree with your post.

Are you familiar with the FairTax?

www.fairtax.org
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On the comment page it's so funny that the illegal loving poster named C S is being called out on his post about the welfare moms fingernails. He's not having any luck trying to dig his way out of the hole he dug. I bet C S's fingernails are looking pretty ragged by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    On the comment page it's so funny that the illegal loving poster named C S is being called out on his post about the welfare moms fingernails. He's not having any luck trying to dig his way out of the hole he dug. I bet C S's fingernails are looking pretty ragged by now.

I like this question by Laura:

Laurie said on: March 19, 2010, 7:03 pm
    Perhaps I am missing something, but why isn't the church stepping up to offer low/no cost pre-natal care programs on their own instead of lobbying the state to offer them?
    BINGO!

"Mouth, meet Money.--Judy"

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Get your cheep birth control at Planned Parenthood. You know what's even cheaper? Abstinence.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The reason the ILLEGALS have the Anchors other than furnishing an opportune SOB story is to stay in the U.S. to receive the benefits, their Anchors are nothing more than throwaways for their agenda; when this ILLEGAL found out she was required to pay for care she chose to abort, nothing more than a throwaway for the ILLEGALS. If they were important to the parents they would returned to their HOME countries to parent their children. They do not want to be Citizens of the U.S. only to the extent that it would allow the ILLEGALS to remain in the U.S. for our tax money and they will return to their home countries as soon as they have drained the U.S. Dry.

Sounds as if many of the comments on the source article are from Special Interest Groups that benefit from the cheap labor of the ILLEGALS.

lccat-Are you Mack? Those are great comments! I have a hard time believing that Lincoln is so liberal. Read the comments on almost any political story on the Journal Star and you'll see what I mean. There is usually name calling by the libs on that site and racist, nativist, ignorant, bigot, pathetic, afraid of a black man, rednecks and hick are their favorite words.

Quote Originally Posted by lccat
    The reason the ILLEGALS have the Anchors other than furnishing an opportune SOB story is to stay in the U.S. to receive the benefits, their Anchors are nothing more than throwaways for their agenda; when this ILLEGAL found out she was required to pay for care she chose to abort, nothing more than a throwaway for the ILLEGALS. If they were important to the parents they would returned to their HOME countries to parent their children. They do not want to be Citizens of the U.S. only to the extent that it would allow the ILLEGALS to remain in the U.S. for our tax money and they will return to their home countries as soon as they have drained the U.S. Dry.
    Exactly! I agree with that analysis 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    lccat-Are you Mack? Those are great comments! I have a hard time believing that Lincoln is so liberal. Read the comments on almost any political story on the Journal Star and you'll see what I mean. There is usually name calling by the libs on that site and racist, nativist, ignorant, bigot, pathetic, afraid of a black man, rednecks and hick are their favorite words.
    Sometimes: there was a poster on some of the sites that had the same name and rather than adding a 1 or 2 I used Mack or MackBL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast