Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: New ‘March of the Migrants’ Timing Looks Political, Immigration Hawks Say

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #21
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    No, we don't need to scrap USMCA, just implement the sanctions. When they solve the problem on their soil, USMCA is there to enjoy to both countries benefit. USMCA is the carrot they want and desperately need. They can not survive US aid and trade sanctions, they all know that.
    NAFTA 2.0 is with Mexico and Canada, not Central America. Sanctions fail to work all the time and will fail in this specific circumstance. Make conditions worse in their country and the illegals and asylum seekers will not only not stop, they will step it up. Central America has no desire to cut off remittances and couldn't stop folks from leaving even if they wanted to. Furthermore, we're not the only country in the world that Central America can trade with.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  2. #22
    Senior Member stoptheinvaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbornesapper07 View Post
    WE ARE BEING INVADED.


    Yes, it is an Invasion!

    People fleeing violence do not carry the flag of the country they are fleeing violence from.

    Invaders do carry the flag of their home country when invading another country.

    People fleeing violence do not demand and act aggressive, they ask and show appreciation, their appearance is one of fear, anxiety, depression, not aggression.


    As far as poverty, $5 a day must buy a lot more there than in the US. The people appear to be dressed as well as the average in the US. I wish a reporter would count the cell phones in the crowd.
    MW and Beezer like this.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

  3. #23
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,883
    USMCA is with Mexico and Canada. CAFTA is with the Central American countries. Mexico must be sanctioned because of their own illegal immigration into the US and allowing non-citizens of Mexico to enter their country for the express purpose of violating US immigration law on their trek to our country. So Mexico along with the Central American countries must be sanctioned of both aid and trade.

    But if you want to feel sorry for and whine on behalf of the people actually responsible for illegal immigration into the US as well as reward them financially for it, well, it's a free country and you can think and feel whatever you want.

    But not me. I don't want any country responsible for illegal immigration into the US to receive a dime in aid or trade until it stops.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  4. #24
    Senior Member stoptheinvaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post

    But not me. I don't want any country responsible for illegal immigration into the US to receive a dime in aid or trade until it stops.
    The US is the country responsible for illegal immigration into the US!
    MW likes this.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

  5. #25
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,717
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    USMCA is with Mexico and Canada. CAFTA is with the Central American countries. Mexico must be sanctioned because of their own illegal immigration into the US and allowing non-citizens of Mexico to enter their country for the express purpose of violating US immigration law on their trek to our country. So Mexico along with the Central American countries must be sanctioned of both aid and trade.

    But if you want to feel sorry for and whine on behalf of the people actually responsible for illegal immigration into the US as well as reward them financially for it, well, it's a free country and you can think and feel whatever you want.

    But not me. I don't want any country responsible for illegal immigration into the US to receive a dime in aid or trade until it stops.
    There you go again attempting discredit someone simply because they don't agree with you. You're so predictable.

    Make no mistake about it, these future illegal aliens and asylum seeker receive no sympathy from me. However, I'm intelligent enough to know that making matters worse in their country will not stop them from packing their bags and heading for greener pastures.
    stoptheinvaders likes this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  6. #26
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,883
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    The US is the country responsible for illegal immigration into the US!
    And when someone breaks in your house, slits your throat and steals your money, I'll stand back and say you were responsible for the invader who broke into your house, slit your throat and stole your money. You should have built a wall around your house, hired security guards, installed bullet-proof windows, and never slept so you could be armed and awake to defend yourself.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  7. #27
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    25,717
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    The US is the country responsible for illegal immigration into the US!
    Absolutely!!! Some of us get it.

    We are responsible for securing our own castle, or border as the case may be. Pull up the drawbridge and fill in the damn moat!
    Last edited by MW; 10-16-2018 at 08:00 PM.
    stoptheinvaders likes this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  8. #28
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,883
    Wake US up when something you "get" starts working.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  9. #29
    Senior Member stoptheinvaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    3,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    And when someone breaks in your house, slits your throat and steals your money, I'll stand back and say you were responsible for the invader who broke into your house, slit your throat and stole your money. You should have built a wall around your house, hired security guards, installed bullet-proof windows, and never slept so you could be armed and awake to defend yourself.
    Good try but no cigar!

    If I had advance notice someone was breaking into my home, you better believe they would be stopped!

    If I had the US military under my control, you better believe my house would not be broken into!
    MW likes this.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

  10. #30
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,883
    Quote Originally Posted by stoptheinvaders View Post
    Good try but no cigar!

    If I had advance notice someone was breaking into my home, you better believe they would be stopped!

    If I had the US military under my control, you better believe my house would not be broken into!
    The United States has had an illegal immigration problem since Dwight Eisenhower. Why haven't you, MW and JD2 stopped it already?

    It's my opinion that your plans aren't working.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2017, 06:36 PM
  2. Sessions Hit for Association with Immigration Hawks
    By Jean in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2017, 12:22 AM
  3. Obama Adviser: Timing of Immigration Directive Was Political
    By Jean in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-31-2014, 11:07 AM
  4. Top 10 Immigration Hawks
    By Testament in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2006, 07:39 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •