Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The New Face of Racial Profiling

http://www.chronwatch.com/content/conte ... ?aid=13490

Written by Nathan Tabor
    Thursday, March 10, 2005

As I was flipping TV channels the other day, I stopped on VH-1 for a moment, because they were discussing whether Jesus Christ was black or white. Well, Jesus actually was Jewish, so I’ll bet He probably looked a lot like Jerry Seinfeld.

Anyway, then a black comic offered the opinion that it is nice to walk through an airport these days and not be stared at or followed by the cops. Things have changed, he said, since the look of “criminals� has now been transferred to Middle-Eastern rag-heads. This brought forth a lot of laughs from the other African-Americans on the show.

I suppose this just reinforces the universal truth that for most folks (black, white or otherwise) the perception of injustice depends on whose ox is getting gored. Lots of things may seem funny to me when they’re happening to some other guy. But when it happens to me, I don’t laugh quite so hard.

Let me say right up front that I stand unalterably opposed to racism. Over the years many innocent people have been ridiculed, beaten and even killed â€â€

http://www.chronwatch.com/content/conte ... ?aid=13490

Written by Nathan Tabor
    Thursday, March 10, 2005

As I was flipping TV channels the other day, I stopped on VH-1 for a moment, because they were discussing whether Jesus Christ was black or white. Well, Jesus actually was Jewish, so I’ll bet He probably looked a lot like Jerry Seinfeld.

Anyway, then a black comic offered the opinion that it is nice to walk through an airport these days and not be stared at or followed by the cops. Things have changed, he said, since the look of “criminals� has now been transferred to Middle-Eastern rag-heads. This brought forth a lot of laughs from the other African-Americans on the show.

I suppose this just reinforces the universal truth that for most folks (black, white or otherwise) the perception of injustice depends on whose ox is getting gored. Lots of things may seem funny to me when they’re happening to some other guy. But when it happens to me, I don’t laugh quite so hard.

Let me say right up front that I stand unalterably opposed to racism. Over the years many innocent people have been ridiculed, beaten and even killed â€â€

Since ALUPAC is a website about illegal immigration, I think that articles such as this one fit the qualifications.

Being racist isn't something one should be proud of. I don't hate the illegals who come here searching for a better life at the insistance of their governments.

They are not where I waste the time directing my anger. I am angry that OUR government officials are not protecting OUR country the way I think they should.

My Mayor and city councilmen are whom I call when I'm not calling Congress staffers. They are the people who can authorize the budgets needed to close our borders to illegal aliens and terrorists.

Call your local police station and ask to speak to the Chief or an assistant to the Chief. Ask him or her for the names and numbers of the people they feel need to be hounded into action to cut back on the gangs and crimes commited in YOUR neighborhoods.

Direct your anger where it will be most effective.

Thanks for your help.

Since ALUPAC is a website about illegal immigration, I think that articles such as this one fit the qualifications.

Being racist isn't something one should be proud of. I don't hate the illegals who come here searching for a better life at the insistance of their governments.

They are not where I waste the time directing my anger. I am angry that OUR government officials are not protecting OUR country the way I think they should.

My Mayor and city councilmen are whom I call when I'm not calling Congress staffers. They are the people who can authorize the budgets needed to close our borders to illegal aliens and terrorists.

Call your local police station and ask to speak to the Chief or an assistant to the Chief. Ask him or her for the names and numbers of the people they feel need to be hounded into action to cut back on the gangs and crimes commited in YOUR neighborhoods.

Direct your anger where it will be most effective.

Thanks for your help.

I know what I forgot to include in the previous comment.

Donations, the subject we all shun when we can. A donation of one hours wages (or more) sure would be appreciated by ALIPAC and our efforts to punch them where it counts.

I know what I forgot to include in the previous comment.

Donations, the subject we all shun when we can. A donation of one hours wages (or more) sure would be appreciated by ALIPAC and our efforts to punch them where it counts.