Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Jersey Attacks Must Stop (Black-on-Latino)

http://www.eldiariony.com/noticias/deta ... id=1169513

NJ Attacks Must Stop
    June 14, 2005

A frightening wave of black-on-Latino attacks in New Jersey has people in several communities alarmed and on the alert. Plainfield, North Plainfield and now Morristown have reported violent attacks and robberies where the suspects are African-American and the victims are Hispanic. The increasing tension between the groups is causing great worry in these communities. It should be.

The Hispanic community is growing dramatically in cities and towns throughout New Jersey, just as it is growing around the country. It is growing through births and immigration, legal and illegal. And because undocumented immigrants tend to live in the shadows, carry cash, and be less likely to report a crime for fear of deportation, they make an easy target.

Hispanics are moving into places where African-Americans have historically been the largest minority group. At the national level, Latinos already outnumber African Americans.

Tension between ethnic groups is not new. It’s also not new that blacks and Latinos generally end up fighting with each other over the same small piece of the pie. What they must do instead is work to get a bigger share of that pie.

Sadly, people have already died and been seriously injured in these attacks. Attacking and robbing other people is wrong and the people responsible must be arrested and punished.

But leaders from the Latino and black communities, as well as the police, the school system and business leaders, must get together to stop the violence. Police officials must assure the Hispanic community – by talking to community leaders, by holding meetings in the neighborhoods and through advertisingâ€â€
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hispanics are moving into places where African-Americans have historically been the largest minority group. At the national level, Latinos already outnumber African Americans.
    There is the problem. Blacks, for the most part especially in the inner city, HATE mexicans. In Dallas, Cedar Hill, Grand Prarie, and Duncanville, the last few days of school were nothing but fights. Black on mexican.
    It will not stop. It will ESCALATE!!!!
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

They can hardly be blamed for hating Mexicans..especially the illegal variety. This seems so simple....just get the leaders of the communities together and find a way to get government services for each group that fills their needs. Maybe, just maybe, the original owners of that turf don't want to be 'on services'.....possibly...they want their jobs back....perhaps..they want their neighborhoods back.

The solution would be to deport the illegals, not put them at the public trough.

I think robbing people is wrong. Attacking people is wrong. But who was the first victim here? It's like trying to figure out which came first, the chicken or the egg. I don't need to use my imagination as to how the blacks in the communities feel...all of us are being pushed off our turf...being denied services that the illegals acquire easily....being insulted in our own country every single day of our lives. No imagination required.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    They can hardly be blamed for hating Mexicans..especially the illegal variety. This seems so simple....just get the leaders of the communities together and find a way to get government services for each group that fills their needs. Maybe, just maybe, the original owners of that turf don't want to be 'on services'.....possibly...they want their jobs back....perhaps..they want their neighborhoods back.

The solution would be to deport the illegals, not put them at the public trough.

I think robbing people is wrong. Attacking people is wrong. But who was the first victim here? It's like trying to figure out which came first, the chicken or the egg. I don't need to use my imagination as to how the blacks in the communities feel...all of us are being pushed off our turf...being denied services that the illegals acquire easily....being insulted in our own country every single day of our lives. No imagination required.

RR
    Exactly, violence is wrong but you cant blame them. Im sure everyone of us on this forum has debated seriously going and attacking them as well before cooler heads prevailed.

No way. Nobody should hate anybody. Americans should love each other. Illegal immigration is a matter of law and if our laws were enforced, none or little of this would be happening right now.

When too many people come in too fast, they do not assimilate and that's when tensions rise.

Blacks and Latinos

I certainly don't condone violence, but the violence that is happening between the blacks and latinos is inevitable. Its an inevitable bi-product of our insane level of Mass Immigration. The inner city is a primary first destination for millions of these recently-arrived immigrants. Which is fine except for one little detail that all the supposedly "minority-loving" liberals seem to have missed. Millions of poverty-level blacks are ALREADY living in these neighborhoods. And they are getting squeezed out of their turf to make room for the invading hordes of immigrants. So, NATURALLY, the blacks are displeased about this. Its a hideous process to watch unfolding from the street level. The blacks, with little political or economic power, are the ones on the front lines of the illegal immigration invasion. And they have little in the way of power or resources to fight back. Its as simple and basic as a turf war, blacks trying to defend their turf from this relentless invasion with the only weapon at their disposal: their fists.

I hope everyone still remembers the images from the Rodney King riots. It was the Korean businesses that were the primary target of black rage. Blacks in the inner city, as a group, deeply resent the invading immigrant hordes (and I apologize to any blacks who may be offended by me as a white person speaking out on their behalf, but this is my honest observation). THEY ARE BEING SQUEEZED OUT OF THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS. And with nowhere else to go; they're already on the bottom. This is a time-bomb that is still ticking in virtually every city in America. With riots, and possibly even race wars, being the almost inevitable bi-product if we don't nip this in the bud, and quickly.

I laugh bitterly to myself whenever I hear these righteous liberals talking about developing a "black-latino" coalition. Keep dreaming. Its not going to happen. These two groups are directly poised in competition and antagonism towards each other; like two hungry dogs poised between a scrap of meat. The only sane approach to averting this burgeouning disaster, of course, is to IMMEDIATELY REIGN IN OUR INSANE LEVEL OF IMMIGRATION, BOTH LEGAL AND ILLEGAL. But will the people heed the warning?

Nowhere did I say I hated them. Nowhere did I say that I would personally attack them. But then, you have to realize that they haven't taken my neighborhood over...at least haven't pushed me out of my dwelling...and while they've made incursions into our livelihood as well as our son's....they haven't completely eliminated the food on our table.

Nonetheless, I'm furious at what they're doing to OTHER Americans. If I don't stand up for my own people....please tell me...what would I stand up for?

Anger, and justifiable anger, is one thing....hate is quite another.

Please don't put words in my mouth. I can put the foot in without any help.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I was referring to Sixx's post that blacks hate Mexicans.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    I was referring to Sixx's post that blacks hate Mexicans.
    Sorry, BobC, but it is TRUE. The blacks that live in the inner city are marginalized already. They have no jobs, no money, and no hope. I can only speak for N. Texas. Dallas: In the 1940's, South Dallas was a Jewish community. As the 1950's came about, the Jewish families welcomed the blacks into S. Dallas and they had a good relationship. Then in the 60's, the Jewish families moved to Oak Cliff. So the "sunny south" became all black and it was a vibrant community. As blacks became more upwardly mobile, they too moved to Oak Cliff and other parts of the city. During the 1960's, black homes started being fired bombed by the KKK. So, the blacks started bombing back. Fast forward to 2003. The "illegal aliens" started moving into South Dallas. Now, the blacks are starting to firebomb their houses. They have taken over schools that have ALWAYS been all black, in part because of segregation laws and in part because we were proud of our "Harlem of the South". Now it looks like Jalisco. Pink and blue houses. El this and El that. It is not going to stop. All the doctors, lawyers, teachers, and other professionals have or are in the process of leaving. That leaves the young, unemployed/underemployed, uneducated blacks in a neighborhood that they REFUSE to let become Nuevo Laredo.
    IT IS THE HATE THAT HATE CREATED.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Sixx--listen--I'm not denying that there's a lot of hatred here in America. There is. I'm not saying that like I'm judging people because I am not a perfect person. But I read constantly and have come to understand, at the old age of 40, that every single "group" you can name has members of it that provide ample reasons to hate the whole group. After years of being a flaming liberal, I felt hatred of Johnnie Cochran after the OJ trial. I mean I felt serious hatred. Over time I started to get tired of feeling that way so I started focusing on two friends of mine who are black, my friends Rodney and Teresa, and that after a a while I came to understand BALANCE.

I can only tell you my experience honestly. When I spent four months in California--a place where almost NOBODY spoke English--my whole way of thinking changed and I grew to understand some things. I will never forget the day I finally saw a white woman and her son in my apt complex parking lot--and I had already asked several non-whites directions to the laundry rooms only to get the standard "I don't speak English" jarbled response--BUT the white woman turned out to be Russian and explained she didn't speak English!! I just shoke my head and admitted total defeat!

When I got back to Texas, I felt like kissing the ground--AND, if you MUST KNOW--I couldn't wait to see and talk to black people again. Living in CA made me understand that all this crap between white and black people is just schtick. I don't think blacks and whites will ever know how similar we are until we live surrounded by non-English speaking foriegnors. This is just my POV. I also came to understand that I missed my Mexican-American friends.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast