Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

New Study Shows Non-Citizens are Registering to Vote

New Study Shows Non-Citizens are Registering to Vote

Last Update: 10/07 11:48 pm

(copyright © 2007, GM-Volt.com ) 10/07/08

WASHINGTON, D.C.- An immigration researcher from The Center of Immigration Studies presented a study at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. today saying that there are non-citizens that are registered to vote.

The study showed in California there are an estimated 500,000-700,000 non-citizens that are registered to vote from 2000-2006. That represents about three percent of the voter population in the state.

The majority of those registered to vote were in Los Angeles County congressional districts. Monterey County Registrar of Voters, Linda Tullet, says that those who do sign the registration form claiming they fulfill the requirements, don't even know they have done so.

The help America Vote Act was passed in 2003, and stated that voters are required to provide some form of i.d. when registering, for example a driver's lisence or social security number.

Non-citizens can get a driver's lisence, so Tullet says it is important for people to read anything they are signing while at the DMV, because the registration to vote forms are often among the paperwork.

If the registration card is signed by someone that does not fit one of the requirements to vote in the state of California, then they will be found guilty under the penalty of perjury, which is a crime.

www.kcba.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INDIVIDUALS USING
    THE NATIONAL VOTER REGISTRATION CARD
    TO REGISTER TO VOTE IN CALIFORNIA
    Federal and state laws require you to provide your California driver’s license or California identification number.

If you do not have a California driver’s license or California identification number, you must provide the last 4 digits of your social security number.

If you do not have a driver’s license/state identification number or a social security number, the state will assign you a unique number.

You may be required to provide identification when you vote.

This information is to be provided in Box 6 on the National Voter Registration Form.
    Voter registration in California is a joke ! Read it for yourself and then YOU decide if we have illegals participating in our elections!

http://www.sos.ca.gov/nvrc/fedform/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And yet, according to Starr County's star cuckoo, Rafael Rodolfo Montalvo (click here), we have no fraud "in our time." Reminds me of that frail old man waving a wrinkled piece of paper reassuring Great Britain in '38 that they had no problem. Move along folks, nothing to see here. sheesh.
    '58 Airedale

the state will assign you a unique number.
    Can anyone tell me what citizen doesn't have a SS# or doesn't get one when they become a citizen? What "unique" number are they refering to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    the state will assign you a unique number.
    Can anyone tell me what citizen doesn't have a SS# or doesn't get one when they become a citizen? What "unique" number are they refering to.
    That's a great question CB! Wish I had an answer for you...but I don't! You either have a social security number or you don't! If you don't, you shouldn't be allowed to even complete a voter registration form.

I guess that doesn't matter when you have a voting system based upon the honor system, which is absolutely ripe for exploitation and manipulation by those who have demonstrated, they have no honor!

I want to know who is going to be checking the identification of these people in the event someone actually decides to ask them for their identification when they show up at their local polling place. Is it going to be someone who could actually identify a fradulent/fake id ( this is assuming they even ask for id)?
    Or, is it going to be perhaps a senior citizen, who has volunteered at their local polling place to perform their civic duties, who would likely never be able to distinguish between a real or fradulent id.

I have just notified everyone in my contact list with this message:

Fox News is reporting that non-citizens are registering to vote:

http://www.kcba.com/news/local/story.as ... 52&rss=180

This is voter fraud and our National & State Senators and Representatives need to be notified. Please locate your local national and state politicians as well as your immigration enforcement agencies and provide them with the link to this story.
    Remember that*all Politicians work for us, the U.S. Taxpaying Citizens.* If they are not doing their jobs to your liking, FIRE THEM in the next elections.

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    Federal and state laws require you to provide your California driver’s license or California identification number.

If you do not have a California driver’s license or California identification number, you must provide the last 4 digits of your social security number.

If you do not have a driver’s license/state identification number or a social security number, the state will assign you a unique number.

This information is to be provided in Box 6 on the National Voter Registration Form.
    Voter registration in California is a joke ! Read it for yourself and then YOU decide if we have illegals participating in our elections!

Feinsteins staffer Ben, openly told us last fall that non citizens vote, and apparently the fine senator does not see a problem with this.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno

Insane. I have been asked under different circumstances to provide the last 4 digits of my social security number. ANYONE can make up a number. WHO IS EVEN GOING TO CHECK IT? THE VOTING PRECINT VOLUNTEERS? I doubt it.

What really kills me is that some states only require a utility bill to prove citizenship. THE ENTIRE ELECTION PROCESS IS A FARCE!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast