Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Someday, the country will recognize the true cost of its war on illegal immigration. We don’t mean dollars, though those are being squandered by the billions. The true cost is to the national identity: the sense of who we are and what we value.
    We've already seen what non-enforcement of our laws has done to this country and it's made our country into something we as Americans no longer recognise........the cost has already taken it's toll on this country, created a vile new wave of racism, child moslestation, drugs, violence, rape, abuse, confusion, seperation, lawlessness, to extreems I haven't experience in over 50 years. Right now we have no national identity anymore, no protected borders, nothing like the American way of life I grew up in. I don't know what America is anymore, but its a far cry from what it used to be and in the bad way. It's like in less than 10 years we've gone back 150 years.

A nation of immigrants is holding another nation of immigrants in bondage
    This NATION isn't holding anyone in bondage. They aren't wanted or needed here and they didn't care to follow the laws as it is and I don't see Americans keeping them from leaving. Remember, these people willing came here on their own merits and undercut the wages of citizens and begged to be so called held in bondage because it was supposidly better than their home country. Then proceeded to do everything in their power to spit in face of Americans. These are not American immigrant material and not doing anything but destroying every level of the American life to turn it into the same place they supposidly fled from. No thank you. It's not the same America anymore and it's worse than I ever remember and going towards a type of country I want no part of.

Our immigration system is backlogged because it's obvious we, as a nation, bend over backwards to let people from other nations come here. Millions a year.....Our door is open.......just not open enough for some and "too difficult" for others, and then there's those who don't CARE if we have laws or not because they WANT it. They don't want to pay any price for the right to be here legally. They don't want to fill out papers, abide by basic laws, learn the language, fly this flag, get along with the host of other people who live here, pay a fine, show papers, be asked questions, fit in.........just like everyone else has to. No they want to change this entire nation to where no-one knows where we are anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Supposedly we are a nation of laws!"

I didn't know "That we do not impose" should be added!

I'm ashamed and embarrassed of our President (and his war criminal buddies, Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice and others), Congress, Senate, and House.

We need a shaking up and not just that they are all taking ill and dying.
    Too many have been in Congress and the Senate for TOOOO LONG!!!

They are out of touch with regular Americans.

Remember that there is no recession?
    That gas will come down?
    Oh, and the stimulus checks will be used to by goods!
    Nope, they are to pay off bills and save for later ...

Bunch of freaking idiots we have running this once great country
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Tencz

The figure that you quote represents foreign born living in the United States from all countries. A lot of people on ALIPAC are within that 40 mllion and surely you do not count all of them or us as not being assets to the United States.

Apropos

I wish some ALIPAC posters would stop making the same mistake.
    The fiqures i keep hearing are any wheres from 20 million up to 40 million. Government reports 12 millions . That is what i was speaking of Richard . We have , thank goodness a lot of fine people from a round the world on Alipac . Unless i'm Lou Dobbs all of a sudden please don't read in to my post a different intend
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

CAPS is not considered to be more than a group of hysterical alarmists by anybody outside people like themselves even within the immigration control advocacy community. I do not think that it is impossible that it will get there if there is no opposition but to overestimate only helps voices like the New York Times.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CAPS is not considered to be more than a group of hysterical alarmists by anybody outside people like themselves even within the immigration control advocacy community.
    Whhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttt???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The restrictionist message is brutally simple...
    ...[my version]... that we can't accept all of the world' 4-5 billion people that have claimed an interest in coming here. In lieu of such thing, the best we can do is to have a system to limit entry to a relative small fraction of that group based upon a host of factors deemed important to us as a country.

Namely, that the immigrant:

1). Demonstrate economic viability as to not be a net 'charge' to the economy.
    2). Show an interest in assimilating into our society, and culture
    3). (following on #2)... Becoming functional in American English
    4). Not pose an immediate health or safety threat to US citizens / residents
    5). [etc]

We require those things because we are trying to be selective about who we let in and under which circumstances. If we were to let in everyone that wanted to come here, the US would functionally end overnight. It would be devastating to our economy, our culture, our quality of life, our environment, etc.

Update/Add: 'Restrictionist'? We allow in more LEGAL AND ILLEGAL aliens per year recently than nearly any other country (I'm hard-pressed to think of one that does more...). We have grown from 300 million as of Nov 2006 to over 304 million as of late May 2008 - that's 4 million new persons in less than 18 months. What does that make countries in the EU, Japan, etc - 'rabid, xenophobic, nativist, foreign-haters'???

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    A nations immigration policy is supposed to optimize the conditions for it's citizens collectively not the immigrants. That is not supposed to be NO immigrants like Tencz would have it but it is neither is it until the potential immigrants decide they want to stop coming here either. It is supposed to be up to us as a democratic country to decide how many is ideal and if they have broken our law they should not benefit by it .
    Get your head out of the sand . I was speaking of Illegals . If you are Illegal pack your bags . If not , don't worry bout it . Illegals are law breakers who have taken out jobs and depressed wages real bad . Illegals said "To hell with their Immigration Laws" i'm going to the US and once there the Mexcian Consulate will help me . oh yeah
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

We are not a Demacratic country....We are a Republic!

Republic......a state in which the supreme power rests in the body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by representatives chosen directly or indirectly by them.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This guy lives in Bizarro world.
    The best thing we can do is ignore an idiot like him and NOT buy the newspaper. I used to read it once in a while and I haven't bought it in the last 3 years just because of this. And it IS costing them. These liberal rags are bleeding bucks. Readership is dropping like a rock. Their rantings are not what the general public believes and people are turning away from them.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

New York Times instruction to it's reporters
    on reporting the facts of illegal immigration:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast