Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Newt Gingrich Sells Out to Amensty

check out the GOP past. I had hoped Newt was not a RINO but clearly he is.

---

Gingrich joins growing chorus for immigration reform, calls DREAM Act 'useful'

* December 4th, 2010 11:41 pm ET
    The Examiner

In a recent article appearing on Politico’s website, Newt Gingrich joined the growing chorus calling for immigration reform. Gingrich said some parts of the DREAM Act are "usefulâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

he cant win an election

He will never win the election. This is someone that people who study politics and their mind dates back deacades like to talk about but I simply dont see him even getting young Republicans to vote for him. After Obama, the days of vooting for old timers are over for both parties. Everyone wants a fresh face. Newt cant win but simply makes his money, like Palin, which is running their mouths on slow news days

[quote]Gingrich also stated: "We are not going to deport 11 million people.â€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Eisenhower did it.....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Newt,you are nobody Please go back home and slam a few more beers while watching all the football games. We do not want or need your opinion at all. I think Lou Dobbs needs a friend right now,maybe you can spend part of your time comforting him too....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmasmad
    Eisenhower did it.....
    It would be WAY CHEAPER to deport all of them rather than having U.S citizens support them

Eisenhower did it.....
    I doubt it was 11 million, besides it was a different day and age back then. Now everything's upside down and inside out thanks to all the libtards.

If illegals can't get a job, a place to live, or welfare benefits, they'll self-deport. If the border is secure, they won't be able to get back in. Attrition Through Enforcement.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Eisenhower did it.....
    Are you talking about Eisenhower being one of the THREE Presidents who have deported all illegal aliens from the U.S.? I'm aware of it, I just don't remember who the three were.

I think we COULD and we should deport them. But given that its so difficult to get the Fed gov traitors to even enforce the laws and secure the border, I just can't see them ever being willing to deport the invaders. I personally am all for it, and do NOT think it would be impossible. I think once we just started it, most of the invaders would self-deport.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

I would never vote for him because of ethical issues that he shelled out 300k to make go away.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Eisenhower did it.....
    You bet he did it and it was called "Operation Wetback" a term, if used today would get you labeled a "racist".....so much for being able to quote a president of the 20th century verbatim.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast