Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    Judy:
    2) commence IMMEDIATE prosecution of every company that filed a W-2 with the Internal Revenue Service this year on an illegal alien--they are on FILE with the Internal Revenue Service, Social Security.
    They can start with the SSI suspense file, where the SSN cannot be properly matched with the name. The have a list of the 100 worst offenders. All that is lacking is the NERVE.
    we need Congressmen with a backbone -- if our founding fathers had the courage of Congress, we'd be saying 'hail to the queen'
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Sensenbrenner doesn't rule the United States Congress. We do.

Keep the presure on the White House:

DO YOUR JOB OR GET OUT.

IF YOU DO NEITHER:

WE WILL IMPEACH YOUR TRAITOROUS BUTT!
    you go girl! when I met with my representative to get him to sponsor legislation, he told me it wouldn't get passed unless the people "marched in the streets" and we needed a 'revolution.' He didn't have the courage to sponsor my bill and then wants to talk about a revolution!!

it looks like that might be our only choice, look at what the Minuteman Project was able to do ...

we need judicial reform, we need a Congress that's more worried about Constitutional violations than 'ethics' violations .... Tom DeLay vs. Alcee Hastings ...

if we could get start impeaching judges for 'bad behavior' maybe the people will start electing officials that will do their job instead of refusing to do what the people want
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

when I met with my representative to get him to sponsor legislation, he told me it wouldn't get passed unless the people "marched in the streets" and we needed a 'revolution.' He didn't have the courage to sponsor my bill and then wants to talk about a revolution!!
    MAMIE, was your meeting with him before or after the MMP in AZ?

If it was before I certainly wonder what he's pondering right now?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MAMIE--Call that Congressman NOW and ask him it he's got the back-bone to draw the legislation.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That post was my feelings and thoughts chapter and verse. I, too, fear that we will have a revolution.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    when I met with my representative to get him to sponsor legislation, he told me it wouldn't get passed unless the people "marched in the streets" and we needed a 'revolution.' He didn't have the courage to sponsor my bill and then wants to talk about a revolution!!
    MAMIE, was your meeting with him before or after the MMP in AZ?

If it was before I certainly wonder what he's pondering right now?
    it was before ... the parts I completed were for impeachment of judges and establishing jurisdiction of the courts. I had things that I wanted to get with them to draft because I thought they would know the best way to do it ... then I went ahead and drafted it myself!

I've been sending it to everybody ... our Senator was here on April 11 ... I had sent things to him but wanted to put it in his hand. His local assistant thought I had a meeting, turns out I didn't. Anyway his Chief of Staff told me to give it to the Senator, I did, the Senator told me he had seen it and to give it to the Chief of Staff, I did.

I contacted the Chief of Staff last week to find out if they had considered my bill. I was told the Senator DID NOT SPONSOR LEGISLATION HE DID NOT WRITE! and he was already sponsoring a bill to 'limit' the jurisdiction of the court --- I told the Chief of Staff it was LEGISLATION HE DID NOT DRAFT!

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    MAMIE--Call that Congressman NOW and ask him it he's got the back-bone to draw the legislation.
    he hasn't

Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner
    That post was my feelings and thoughts chapter and verse. I, too, fear that we will have a revolution.

RR
    mine too. The more I learn the more afraid I get. I even reached the point that I was going to go out and buy a shotgun, only thing was, I didn't have the money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12