Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Pastor said narrowing the gap in income "may be the single most important issue on the North American agenda."
    That comment alone should worry us a great deal! This so-called "narrowing the gap in income" doesn't necessarily mean bringing Mexican's income up to meet ours. IMHO, it means raising Mexico's and lowering ours (and Canada's) with the ultimate goal of both meeting somewhere in the middle. While this may be great for Mexico, it hurts middle class America!
    BINGO!

btw: that very fact was written in a document that I read several years ago. That was one of the catalysts in my getting involved some years ago. I don't have it but it's out there somewhere! I can't remember {yet} which 'institute' wrote it but if I do, I will try to find it again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Revelations 16: "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    17: And that no man might buy or sell, save that had the mark , or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

P.S., Where your eyes are is considered your forehead, and you thumbs are considered you hand.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=News&file=article&

This is just another step in GWB's plan for his monarchy. It's like the Illegal Immigration debate he refuses to budge on either issue. We will all be reduced to living in a 3rd world country and only the rich will have any decision making powers. Democracy as we have known it will no longer exist. We have to wake up America and let everyone know what this meglomaniac is trying to do to this great country before it's too late.

deepening economic integration = NEWSPEAK

"Border Infrastructure and Continental Prosperity" = NEWSPEAK

Demographic and Social Dimensions of North American Integration
    = NEWSPEAK

the development of new institutions = NEWSPEAK

Hmmm, I think I got it now.

Banned
    btw: that very fact was written in a document that I read several years ago. That was one of the catalysts in my getting involved some years ago. I don't have it but it's out there somewhere! I can't remember {yet} which 'institute' wrote it but if I do, I will try to find it again.
    Sis, I've seen this repeated over and over in the various documents surrounding the NAU/SPP. This is a prevailing theme underlying the NAU agenda.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12