Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NORTH AMERICAN MEXICAN FUND??

Now being discussed.......US & Canadian money to go to Mexico to help them "get on the right track" {paraphrased}

Who's heard about this fiasco????

This is in the works and Americans are once again in the dark via backroom deals!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Where did you find this article?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I think I posted in the wrong place but anyhooooooo.......

It was just on the radio during a discussion re: ILLEGALS
    Shocked the heck out of me as was the Minute Man Pilot who stated that Mexican Airforce is being paid by AMERICAN GOVT to fly illegals back to Mexico. {posted on discussion forum}

This particular piece of info will be verified, imo. Hopefully before it's too late. That's why I posted it quickly, to see what we can find out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sorry,but America's already gave at the office.The home.The supermarket.The restaurants.Just about anywhere they could take,we've gave.

LOL, Rick!

come on, be serious Please LOOK at the post on General Discussion that I put up re: US PAYING MEXICO TO FLY ILLEGALS

Rick, this is important!