Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by imblest
    Well, this sure ruined my morning...

Guess I'm kinda in the same boat as William, though not totally. We moved last February and have not gotten new licenses with our updated address. At first it was just that we didn't have time, then I saw William's and jp's posts about the RFID chip, and we decided to wait. Now it looks like we'll forget it all together. Mine doesn't actually expire until 2011 so I'll just hold on and hope William's fight does some good.

You go, William, I'm behind you 100%!! We are so blessed to have a leader here with your vision and courage! Thanks to you and jp for all your great work on this!

We are in this fight together. I have been sending information to my NC State rep for more than a year on the Real ID. After this article, he is a believer. Getting this out in the open is the best thing to happen for us. Now we can get others to see their plan and join with us to stop it.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

If you want to fry the RFID, insert it into a microwave between 2 damp rags or paper towels. Only needs to be in there between 3-5 seconds. Will render the RFID useless.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

A LICENSE is for business purposes

The "driver license" is issued to people who engage in commerce using the streets and highways. A LICENSE is for business purposes. "Driving" is a privilege because it's regulated business activity. The term "traffic" is another word for "commerce". You can not be FORCED to ask your servants for permission and pay an annual rent to use your car to go to your place of worship or to the store to buy food and clothing. You have the unalienable right to travel for noncommercial household purposes to acquire the necessities of life or for your enjoyment. See your State Constitution.

A "driver" is someone who gets some form of compensation to go somewhere ie: Cab DRIVER, Tow Truck DRIVER, UPS DRIVER. These people get paid to do the act. If you don't get paid/compensated then you aren't properly identified as a "driver". Don't use the common definition, use the "legal" definition because that's the definition used by the State Legislature. Driver is someone who gets paid.

Understand what a "LICENSE" is for and you'll understand what the DMV regulates. If you don't sell liquor then you aren't REQUIRED to apply for a liquor LICENSE. If you don't sell flowers then you aren't REQUIRED to apply for a LICENSE because you're not a florist.

You aren't required to have a LICENSE for non-commercial travel.

“The activity licensed by state DMVs and in connection with which individuals must submit personal information to the DMV - the operation of motor vehicles - is itself integrally related to interstate commerceâ€

Thank you, W, for the info on this. Glad this is all being brought out into the open now. Nothing they do surprises me as far as the agenda to try to usher the NAU into place. Ultimately they will fail.

I just called NC governor's office and the admin I spoke with said someone else had just called about this. I think we should all start calling there and make some noise.
    1-800-662-7952 valid in North Carolina only
    (919)733-4240, or (919)733-5811.

Said she just renewed her license and checked out the back for the first time and sure enough there it is, with a number above it. Seemed kind of shocked, herself. I gave her the worldnet daily website so she could see both of the symbols and read the article. I'll be calling again expressing my concerns if I don't hear back from them.

Guess I'll be moving my business out of NC before my next renewal!
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

Thank you, William and Jim, for being watchmen on the wall on this, and so many other issues.

Let's get the word out on this ASAP. Forward to all the talk radio stations we can think of. We should debate this kind of thing out in the open, if in fact this is the basis for a contintental drivers license. This stealthiness has to stop.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Have forwarded to various talk radio shows hosts and just got a thank you from one.

The word must be spread far and wide about this.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit
    Thank you, W, for the info on this. Glad this is all being brought out into the open now. Nothing they do surprises me as far as the agenda to try to usher the NAU into place. Ultimately they will fail.

I just called NC governor's office and the admin I spoke with said someone else had just called about this. I think we should all start calling there and make some noise.
    1-800-662-7952 valid in North Carolina only
    (919)733-4240, or (919)733-5811.

Said she just renewed her license and checked out the back for the first time and sure enough there it is, with a number above it. Seemed kind of shocked, herself. I gave her the worldnet daily website so she could see both of the symbols and read the article. I'll be calling again expressing my concerns if I don't hear back from them.

Guess I'll be moving my business out of NC before my next renewal!
    ANQ
    I'll be moving my business as well. Unless we can get this stopped.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Have forwarded to various talk radio shows hosts and just got a thank you from one.

The word must be spread far and wide about this.
    YES WE NEED TO BE SHOUTING IT FROM THE ROOF TOPS!!!! It seems like things like this are coming from all directions! We must stay on our toes!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast