Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The negative attention to this story shows again that the people in DC who control the media are extremely upset over this article and are doing all they can to do damage control. Here is another one:

New Licenses Incite Fears of North American Union

Thursday, September 6, 2007 7:41 PM

Article Font Size

Pro-border security advocates are warning that the new North Carolina driver's license is a dangerous first step toward a "North American Union" driving permit.

The Tar Heel State recently introduced a license that includes a hologram on its reverse side.

The problem: Critics object that the hologram portrays the entire North American continent, not just the United States. Moreover, they say it looks just like the map of North American used as the logo on the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America Web site (www.spp.gov).

The SPP supports enhanced regulatory cooperation and the promotion of cross-border trade among the United States, Mexico, and Canada.

Those who object to the North American Union and related projects like the NAFTA Super Highway say it will compromise American sovereignty, exacerbate border-security concerns, and ultimately lead to economic hardships for U.S. citizens.

Groups opposed to illegal immigration worry that a North American driver's license could ultimately enable a citizen of Mexico, Canada, or the United States to travel freely anywhere on the Continent.

William Gheen, who heads the Raleigh, N.C.-based Americans for Legal Immigration political action committee, says the new license is “‘North American Union' ready.â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Found this over on the jbs.org a link to something interesting

http://www.nauolc.org/ look at the name on their logo and then look at the picture of their sign.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

http://www.nauolc.org/ look at the name on their logo and then look at the picture of their sign.
    North American Union Sisters???
    Hadn't heard of that one.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504

North American Union Sisters???
    Hadn't heard of that one.
    Surprised me too.

Welcome DrivingisCommerce.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome BobbieMac1 Thanks for the links!

Welcome Bobbimac1!

I look forward to checking out the links you provided this weekend.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

more about bogus license

Hi People,
    I chose the Wright Brothers logo for my license, not realizing it would be a holograph. To the lower left of my picture is a microprinted paragraph about the Wright Brothers. I needed a high-powered mag. glass just to read it.

Behind the NC in the corners of the wicked stamp, I mean, holograph on back, the alphabet is in microprint.

If you examine the arrows upper right and lower left of the auto image in the wicked stamp, I mean, holograph, there are raised areas that approximate a rectangle in shape. Could any RFID chip or other thing reside there? My wife also noticed a series of raised bars running diagonally from lower left toward the center of the stamp.

My new "Mark of the Beast" number on the wicked stamp has 911 in it.

How are we going to defeat this in short order? Do we need a petition drive to introduce legislation or force a referendum to have the licenses reissued? Give me your thoughts.

How are we going to defeat this in short order? Do we need a petition drive to introduce legislation or force a referendum to have the licenses reissued? Give me your thoughts.
    Welcome Sage!

I don't know what the answer is. I have requested an investigation and full disclosure to all North Carolinians regarding the new NCDL. I also asked for, at the very least, an alternative for those of us who refuse this new license on the basis of our religious beliefs. Many other religions have been granted 'special considerations' due to claims that such-and-such would cause undue hardship. It would certainly cause many Christians and undue hardship to give up our driving privilige because our evil leaders try and force us to accept something we do not believe is acceptable in our religion.
    I'm not sure that enough NC drivers are yet aware of WHAT this new NCDL represents. It's up to folks like us to get the word out!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast