Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re the LICENSE

If you didn't HAVE TO have a LICENSE to use your car to go to your place of worship or to the store to buy food, would you go get one?

Who in their right mind, and especially under the current circumstances, would answer YES?!

WE HAVE BEEN MISLEAD!

The LICENSE is EVIDENCE of the State's PERMISSION for the holder of the LICENSE to engage in BUSINESS. If you're not getting paid to go to the store to buy food then you're NOT IN BUSINESS.

Simply verify the LEGAL definition of LICENSE and you'll begin to understand the scam. We have been CONDITIONED to believe that NONcommercial TRAVEL requires a LICENSE. We have been CONDITIONED to use terms applicable to BUSINESS/COMMERCE to NONcommercial conduct.

TRAFFIC = COMMERCE
    PASSENGER = SOMEONE WHO PAYS A FARE
    TRANSPORTATION = COMPENSATED CONDUCT
    DRIVER = AN EMPLOYEE, SOMEONE COMPENSATED or AUTHORIZED TO BE COMPENSATED
    MOTOR VEHICLE = A DEVICE USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES

We have been lead to believe that COMMERCIAL USE and NONcommercial USE are the same thing. THEY ARE NOT. The court know the difference.

This case was decided by the California Supreme Court in 1914, IT HAS NEVER BEEN OVERTURNED!!!:

1. LICENSES (§ 5*) - CHAUFFEURS.

The occupation of a chauffeur is one calling for regulation and therefore permitting a regulatory license tax.
    [Ed. Note. -For other cases, see licenses, Cent. Dig §§4, 19; dec. Dig. § 5*]

2. STATUTES (§ 81*) - SPECIAL LEGISLATION-CLASSIFICATION.

Dividing, as does St. 1913, p. 639, drivers of automobiles into two classes, one professional chauffeurs, and requiring them to obtain a license, and pay an annual fee of $2, the other embracing all others, who are not required to secure a license or pay a license fee, is sound classification and not arbitrary, so as to constitute special legislation.
    Ex parte Stork (Cr. 1843), (Supreme Court of California. Feb. 24, 1914), 167 Cal. 294

Then in 2000 the US Supreme Court had this to say about it:

“The activity licensed by state DMVs and in connection with which individuals must submit personal information to the DMV - the operation of motor vehicles - is itself integrally related to interstate commerceâ€

DRIVINGisCOMMERCE,
    You may not need one, and have the money to pay attorney fees in court, but I do not, so I want to be able to legally drive instead of getting my car impounded and having to go to court.

No, if I was told I need one to worship the beast, I would not get one. I will not get another one until Real ID is repealled and the biometrics and FRT are taken out of the DL.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I like others don't understand why they had all of North America on the hologram. If not North Carolina then just the US. If there is going to be any sort of organized protest against this please let me know. I won't have to get my license for a few more years and I dang sure ain't gonna get one with all of North America on it. I'm a citizen of the US NOT the NAU.

And even though other have commented on it I have to say again it's real BS for them to start with at "REAL ID" in North Carolina since we not only give illegals a driver's licenses with not real proof of being here legally but we also give them a chance to register to vote without proof of citizenship. I use to be proud to be from NC but lately I'm more and more embarassed to say so.

Quote Originally Posted by boxersbear
    I like others don't understand why they had all of North America on the hologram. If not North Carolina then just the US. If there is going to be any sort of organized protest against this please let me know. I won't have to get my license for a few more years and I dang sure ain't gonna get one with all of North America on it. I'm a citizen of the US NOT the NAU.

And even though other have commented on it I have to say again it's real BS for them to start with at "REAL ID" in North Carolina since we not only give illegals a driver's licenses with not real proof of being here legally but we also give them a chance to register to vote without proof of citizenship. I use to be proud to be from NC but lately I'm more and more embarassed to say so.
    My revolt is to not get one. I will also work to encourage state legislators to put a stop to this.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

This is absolutely wrong. Things are a little further along than most know if a continent wide id system is already being tested/implemented. I agree, calling our state reps to try and keep this from happening in our states is a good idea.

My hope actually lies in the criminals hands on this one though. The quickest way to get this ID shutdown is for somebody to reproduce a working copy, chip and all and render it insecure.

That will just put the SPP/NAU groupies on the hunt for a new ID but atleast thats a roadblock.

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Wow!!! How did I miss this before now? I just looked at my new DL, and fortunately there is nothing unusual on it. However, there is something similar to a bar code on the back. This is very disturbing.

Thanks for the info.

I think i am going to be sick.

if i get a license with that logo it is getting hit with a grinder

i am afraid by the time America wakes up this will all be done and we wont have a choice.

BTT

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    BTT
    OK

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast