Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    The big corporations are going to give the low labor jobs and we are to pick up the tab on everything else. I have no use for the new supposed world order.
    Lower-class American laborers are taxed to pay for welfare for new immigrants who are given the opportunity to throw these same Americans out of work. Words cannot describe the anger and hate I feel for this injustice...

How can it be that McCain became so pathological and degenerated?
    Kennedy, I understand. You would expect behavior like this from someone who obviously murdered his girlfriend. Hard to believe the Kennedy clan produced trash this low...

McCain was always a degenerate. He was able to hide it better and hadn't killed anyone in plain view. His press was also better.....wonder what deals he made with them? Energy anyone?

McCain's big in Energy/gas/water! shock, shock.......and you thought it was just bush & cheney.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's what I could find on the Cancun Summit of the "Secure Partnership & Prosperity Partnership" written from a Canadian perspective.

PM's Cancun mission: Get close but not cozy
    Mar. 30, 2006. 01:00 AM
    JAMES TRAVERS

U.S., Mexican and Canadian leaders like to be known as the Three Amigos. But when two presidents meet a new prime minister here today, they will be the Three Ducks. George W. Bush is a lame duck, Vicente Fox is a dead duck and Harper is the duck that didn't die.

Nearly three years ago, Bush flew to Ottawa and tore a strip off Harper for his awkward, politically expedient, continental missile defence flip-flop. Along with Paul Cellucci, then his ambassador to Canada, Bush wrongly assumed Harper was too weak, too politically hapless, to ever become prime minister.

How times change. When he sits down with Bush and Fox today, only Harper will be on the rise.

With his personal popularity exploring new lows, Iraq going from bad to worse, and facing an increasingly unruly Congress, Bush is struggling badly as his influence ebbs with his final term. Barring a miraculous reversal, the president is riding a negative trend toward the end of his public career.

Fox isn't in quite so rough shape but has less time. A July election will end a disappointing six years for the elegant leader who can now only hope this summit locks his successor on Mexico's current international course.

In contrast, Harper is bursting with political life. Only months into a first — if minority — mandate and with Liberals consumed with finding a strong leader among weak contenders, the Prime Minister is easily the best positioned of the three, even though contentious U.S.-Mexican migration issues are pushing him toward the summit fringe.

MODERATOR NOTE.
    Due to the length of the link, it was removed to make reading the thread easier. If you paste the title into Google, it will come up. I tried it first.

Please post the link. I can shorten it.

Thanks
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

KM

The only ones who will benefit off this idiotic plan will be the poor countries of South America. Like we need them infesting our country even more than they do today. God help us!
    "There is no human right to enter another country in violation of its laws."
    U.S. Ambassador to Mexico Antonio Garza, 2006

BTTT

BTTT

Hopefully this won't get me in trouble.
    The article " Close but not Cozy"is longer than what I posted earlier. The full article is available at the Toronto Star website. Some other sites shortened the article.
    If you can shorten the link - please do. If not- go to the Toronto Star, search for the columnist James Travers. He has several articles detailing the Immigration debate including the new ID requirements for travel across the Northern border.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Conten ... 9907626423

BTTT

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLun
    If you've listened at all to what Pres. Fox has been saying in his speeches on his visit here- you'll hear him practically quoting from the SPP's
    Security and Prosperity Partnership Of North America.

He calls it legal, safe and orderly MIGRATION- as if they will be going back and forth across the border freely.
    He says he doesn't support undocumented migration- a twist of words with a whole lot of implications.

This SPP is ominous stuff.
    Fox does quote from the SPP alot. It seems that Bush and the new Prime Minister of Canada try to keep it quiet. I guess the more we dont know, the more damage they can do. I knew Fox wasnt here just to shoot the breeze.
    No wonder Spector took the fence out at the last second. Why should the government go to all the expense of building a fence, when they will just tear it down by 2010?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast