Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Propaganda to make us think there are fewer illegals here. I don't believe a word of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    Propaganda to make us think there are fewer illegals here. I don't believe a word of it.
    I do think some have left but for DHS to claim 10% have left in 1 year and no new ones came in? Oh puleeze. It's truly laughable starting with their Pew claim that there's only 12 million here to begin with.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

DHS=ONE BIG JOKE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    DHS=ONE BIG JOKE!
    Exactly! This is when you would want to laugh and giggle at the Department of Homeland Stupidity, if it weren't so tragic a situation.

Oh heck, it's Friday, lets laugh at the Over-Paid Stupid Ones, anyway!

Hey men and women of the DHS! Wake Up! The only time you can fool an American is when we aren't paying attention. Well, we're paying attention now. No more stupid jokes on our dime, okay? Otherwise, we might take have to cover you in lime and take your bread and butter away.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: The 1 Million leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    That One Million Illegals leaving did more for Americans in need of jobs than that whole ripoff stimulus ever did or ever will, since the Politicians are just pocketing that money anyways...
    [/quote]right on brother 'it a start.

I have no idea how many illegals, nationwide have left, however I do know that 2 years ago Wal-mart was full of them. Mom's and sometimes Dad's with children who spoke nothing except spanish! Indiana is a medium sized state and I live in a small town on the NE side of the state. I have not seen a single spanish speaking or dark skinned person for over a year! There were a few companies who hired them here and I notice that is no longer apparent either. They may have fled to larger cities in larger states as they feel it is easier to hide in a crowd. I do not know. I can only hope that they went back across the border!

Quote Originally Posted by skipper0
    I have no idea how many illegals, nationwide have left, however I do know that 2 years ago Wal-mart was full of them. Mom's and sometimes Dad's with children who spoke nothing except spanish! Indiana is a medium sized state and I live in a small town on the NE side of the state. I have not seen a single spanish speaking or dark skinned person for over a year! There were a few companies who hired them here and I notice that is no longer apparent either. They may have fled to larger cities in larger states as they feel it is easier to hide in a crowd. I do not know. I can only hope that they went back across the border!
    That's great to hear! Here there was only one noticeable change and that was when ICE made a huge raid on a big plant a few years ago. Then the change was very noticeable. But then new ones have come since then and it's about the same, but of course less than it would have been if the others hadn't scampered after the ICE raid.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    This is ALWAYS good news to hear, ALWAYS!

Around here, NW Oregon, it has always been hit and miss due to the kinds of jobs. Since the building industry has gone down, so has the numerous nursery jobs and construction jobs. Many people who have used places such as the day labor companies (who take anyone in for jobs) have said that people just sit there all day, this would include any of the guys down there, who are here illegally. As well the day labor workers who congregate along one street in Portland for construction jobs, are hardly seeing any work.

Although, there still is farm work, and our complex manager, who is here legally, does have his nursery job yet. My mother, who works for a major dry cleaners (who is known for hiring illegally) said that they are losing a lot of their illegal employees one by one, going back to Mexico for "better jobs" (as was said by one of them).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

funny stuff here

Yes I too believe this is a farce and even if they return to thier own country, they still receive welfare ect with a PO BOX address. the invasion is still very clear in our schools colledges and social services. Please in our small town of BLUFFTON SC, we have 52 percent illegals in our schools, so please this report FARCE NEWS. i AM HAPPY TO SEE FINALLY PEOPLE ARE REALIZING THAT THE NCLR ( THE RACE) OR LA RAZA AND MALDEF AND LULAC ARE BEING RECOGNIZED AS LIARS, BUT THESE LIARS GET BILLIONS OF YOUR TAXPAYERS MONEY TO SPREAD THESE LIES PEOPLE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.
    wHEN YOU GO TO WALMART YOU CAN SEE THIS. A CART LOAD OF FOOD FOR THIER FAMILIES THAT YOU PAY FOR, I VERY RARELY SEE A MEXICAN WOMAN WITHOUT 2 OR 3 CHILDREN AND 1 IN THE BELLY. WE NEED TO BRING BACK WELFARE REFORM THAT IS ANOTHER WAY THESE FREELOADERS IN OUR COUNTRY ARE USING TAXPAYERS MONEY TO SUPPORT THIER CHILDREN AND THIER FAMILIES. I TOOK MY DAUGHTER IN LAW TO THE WELFARE OFFICE TO APPLY FOR FOOD STAMPS SHE IS A SINGLE MOM. THEY TURNED HER DOWN, BUT BEING THERE ALL DAY I WATCHED 13 MEXICANS WALK OUT WITH A FOOD STAMP CARD. THIS MAGNET ALSO NEEDS TO STOP, WHICH IS ONLY FOR US CITIZENS ANYWAY...NO MORE BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP FOR BABIES BORN TO ILLEGAL ALIENS, NO MORE.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast